All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Ee weekend oka hand ki full kush ayya.......1/2 no limit lo.....nenu A 4 off suit tho $12 raise call chesa on big blind....headsup flop ki.....two diamonds....4 Q inkoti gurthu ledhu......check chesa vadu $20 bet chesadu....bottom pair but two pair trips vache chance undi just $20 ke fold cheyalem kadha call chesa,,,,next some brick card vachindi...check chesa..malli 20 bet chesadu...same reason tho malli call chesa.ee sari inkonchem better price vasthundi kadha.....last river card with diamond vachindi edo some brick card,,,apdu nen $65 bet chesa...vadu that *** diamond ankuntu fold chesadu....

17 hours ago, hello987 said:

Ee weekend oka hand ki full kush ayya.......1/2 no limit lo.....nenu A 4 off suit tho $12 raise call chesa on big blind....headsup flop ki.....two diamonds....4 Q inkoti gurthu ledhu......check chesa vadu $20 bet chesadu....bottom pair but two pair trips vache chance undi just $20 ke fold cheyalem kadha call chesa,,,,next some brick card vachindi...check chesa..malli 20 bet chesadu...same reason tho malli call chesa.ee sari inkonchem better price vasthundi kadha.....last river card with diamond vachindi edo some brick card,,,apdu nen $65 bet chesa...vadu that *** diamond ankuntu fold chesadu....

situation baga exploit chesav ga....

36 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

situation baga exploit chesav ga....

vaadi mistake enti ante turn lo $20 bet cheydam...always 3/4th of pot bet cheyali anedi nammutha nenu

23 hours ago, hello987 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi idhe bhayya nen cheppindi

23 hours ago, hello987 said:

I like the way you played here. You are repping flush. Nu hand aade mundu nee weak hand tho win ela avvali ani chusko. As flush completes board and you are the guy with probably Ace diamond i think you can lead and bet the pot size or check river and raise Allin(I'm pretty sure you are behind on flop and turn, so good check call two streets). You can take down the pot. GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 minutes ago, hello987 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi maa daggara 1/2 ne aadtharu bhayya...rare ga 2/5 aadtharu

1/2 lo all day grind untadi. nu 500 cash two days lo ante good. As it's not possible to make money in small stakes as everyone plays only nuts almost always. GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I like the way you played here. You are repping flush. Nu hand aade mundu nee weak hand tho win ela avvali ani chusko. As flush completes board and you are the guy with probably Ace diamond i think you can lead and bet the pot size or check river and raise Allin(I'm pretty sure you are behind on flop and turn, so good check call two streets). You can take down the pot. GSB3.gif?1370457845

vadi mistake enti ante Turn lo only $20 bet cheyadam....$40 or atleast $35 aina kuda probably fold chesevadni

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

1/2 lo all day grind untadi. nu 500 cash two days lo ante good. As it's not possible to make money in small stakes as everyone plays only nuts almost always. GSB3.gif?1370457845

infact i lost my first buy in which is $300..then again buy in for $300 last ki $1036 tho bayatakiu vacha...

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

vadi mistake enti ante Turn lo only $20 bet cheyadam....$40 or atleast $35 aina kuda probably fold chesevadni

Nope if he is having nothing aadu big bet eyyaledu. There comes the way to handle bluff. If I'm opponent with hand I might bet 40 and bluff I bet 65 on turn. You have to give odds to opponent to call your bet with price -  if he is drawing but with a big price, and you have to make opponent fold his hand with semi bluff looking at your odds on river catch. Only thing is pick your bluffs at right spot. How can I bluff anedi mana cards range batti blockers ni batti chose cheskovali. Opponent is poor player and you can take down pot easily here GSB3.gif?1370457845

6 minutes ago, hello987 said:

infact i lost my first buy in which is $300..then again buy in for $300 last ki $1036 tho bayatakiu vacha...

Session enni hrs?

On 6/5/2018 at 4:01 PM, KakiJanaky said:

poker experts, share your inputs for this scenario:

Week back, oka hand (in a 2/5 NL game) - I had Q9 suited, was small blind. every one folds except two after the button, just called and I called as well. Flop comes 9,9,5, someone bets $25, nexy guy folds and I raised to $65. He just called and its heads-up. And then turns comes 9,9,5,7. He checks, and I check as well (I prolly should have bet here, but i wanted to pretend as if i dont have 9, chasing for something). And the river comes 9,9,5,7,10. He announces and makes a strange bet $305 (left with around $100 behind). What am I (or you in this case) suppose to do. (i have like $450 behind).

Does he  have 9,10 or K,9 or A,9 or 6,8? I was totally confused with his river bet.%$#$

In 2/5 on this flop with preflop limp -  betting range 25 on flop for 15 bucks in pot is absolutely holding a 9. He called your raise there is only a gutshot draw(any gutshot doesn't bet or call on paired flop in 2/5 if he is a good player). His range is 97 suited or 910 off etc here. he completes fullhouse on turn or river, and with absolute coconuts he kept you on 9 here. Your hand is face up on flop that you are holding 9. River is polarizing bet for you to make call. The opponent is very good player here. You have to fold and I like your check on turn here. If you folded it's a good fold. Tough to fold these hands and if you did here you have discipline playing game. GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

7:50 

Good session for 1/2 for your returns. You averaged $60 plus/hr in 1/2 which is awesome.  GSB3.gif?1370457845