All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

8 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Good session for 1/2 for your returns. You averaged $60 plus/hr in 1/2 which is awesome.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

i lost almost $200 with one hand....emanna better ga cheyocha chusi cheppu.......i have pocket Q's raised to 15 then person2  called and person 3 shoves for 80, i called then person 2 shoves for 200, then i call...person 2 have A K off suit person 3 have 9 10 Suited.....flop King vachi win ayyaadu....

On 5/30/2018 at 4:27 PM, KakiJanaky said:

if u r married, then poker is not for you brodar, it needs time, energy, confidence,money,fresh mind, specially no commitments. I recommend you to play occasionally, just for fun. Sit with some amount, play for few hrs, as soon as you make it 3 times the investment, get the fk outta the door right away.

married aythe lite ah bro GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, hello987 said:

i lost almost $200 with one hand....emanna better ga cheyocha chusi cheppu.......i have pocket Q's raised to 15 then person2  called and person 3 shoves for 80, i called then person 2 shoves for 200, then i call...person 2 have A K off suit person 3 have 9 10 Suited.....flop King vachi win ayyaadu....

What's your position to play? If you raise UTG or utg+1. Person 2 is almost left to you and he is flatting so he have holdings like AJ AQ J10 suited or small pair. Next guy shoves as he have only 80 behind and he is trying to take pot if you both don't have some big pair as it is 1/2. Last guy might hold pocket 2s to any suited cards to Aces. Here the third guy is only having 80 and you shouldn't even give odds for the next person to even call as he is having 200. you are never folding this hand preflop for small amounts. You should go Allin after 80 raise as next guy has only 200. His move is he can't call 80 here as it looks you have weak hand. So he comes over top with AK and peeled a King and took down 500 pot for no reason. I agree if you flat if next guy and you are deep like 700 bucks. You played bad here. Shove on top when there is 80 Allin and AK might fold and you take down pot. your hand looks Kings here if you come on top after 80 raise, and AK can't put all his money in especially in 1/2. GSB3.gif?1370457845

34 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

What's your position to play? If you raise UTG or utg+1. Person 2 is almost left to you and he is flatting so he have holdings like AJ AQ J10 suited or small pair. Next guy shoves as he have only 80 behind and he is trying to take pot if you both don't have some big pair as it is 1/2. Last guy might hold pocket 2s to any suited cards to Aces. Here the third guy is only having 80 and you shouldn't even give odds for the next person to even call as he is having 200. you are never folding this hand preflop for small amounts. You should go Allin after 80 raise as next guy has only 200. His move is he can't call 80 here as it looks you have weak hand. So he comes over top with AK and peeled a King and took down 500 pot for no reason. I agree if you flat if next guy and you are deep like 700 bucks. You played bad here. Shove on top when there is 80 Allin and AK might fold and you take down pot. your hand looks Kings here if you come on top after 80 raise, and AK can't put all his money in especially in 1/2. GSB3.gif?1370457845

good suggestion..i should have all in....

11 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

only poker aaa or omaha kuda adatava bhaayya???

Omaha once in a while. But very less. Andulo anyone can win. Bluff range easy kaadu players tho as everyone holding too many cards. I stay away from that game mostly. GSB3.gif?1370457845

15 hours ago, hello987 said:

good suggestion..i should have all in....

Yeah only flat makes sense when you hold atleast Kings on that spot. As next guy stack is 200, no matter what you should go allin first anthe ikkada. Play the stacks, observe around before you make a move GSB3.gif?1370457845

56 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Omaha once in a while. But very less. Andulo anyone can win. Bluff range easy kaadu players tho as everyone holding too many cards. I stay away from that game mostly. GSB3.gif?1370457845

ya omaha lo easy ga quads avutu untayi kada...

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Yeah only flat makes sense when you hold atleast Kings on that spot. As next guy stack is 200, no matter what you should go allin first anthe ikkada. Play the stacks, observe around before you make a move GSB3.gif?1370457845

one more question.....Flop lo almost nuts unte i mean set vasthe strategy em play chesthav?? slow play aadithe rendu sarlu pakkanodu straight tho kottesadu...

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

i never played Omaha in my life

1 hour ago, hello987 said:

one more question.....Flop lo almost nuts unte i mean set vasthe strategy em play chesthav?? slow play aadithe rendu sarlu pakkanodu straight tho kottesadu...

I never slow play monsters when there are people involved. If we crushed flop with sets and opponent is calling, the most likely hand he has is overpair or big draws. Small sets always lead big or check raise huge. Big sets you can slowplay based on texture of board. I want pot to build huge on flop and turn itself. I don't want to give him all money on river after I bet and he going Allin after he catches river. Make him commit. Huge bets on dry board really helps when opponent have top pair or overpair. people don't fold with hand and leaves their draws for big bets. GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

ya omaha lo easy ga quads avutu untayi kada...

Quads Not easy but full houses are way common and we have to fold that too many times. K high flush kuda betting sucks many times. Aces doen't play good lots of added things. GSB3.gif?1370457845