All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

18 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Endi bayaaa aa okka event ki 10 hours drive aa Dani badalu ekkada Mega and 2k adukovachu kada

wsop ante aa kick veru kadha...pyga hollywood structres kante ivi bagunnay

23 hours ago, hello987 said:

Busted out in Level-15, 130-140th place out of 556 people...last hand i have around 8 BB and shoved all in with JJ , othet guy had KK...inkoka level aithe Day 2 ki vellevadni

bad luck.....but good run....

my main hands which i lost more chips:

1) i am late position with pocket J and raised to 2.5x of my BB, only one caller from BB...flop comes 2 7 4 Rainbow he checks i bet little more than 1/2 pot he called, i put him on top pair since thats his range from BB, Turn is King he checks again, i don't want to check here as in river he can rep King so i bet 1/2 pot again now he shoved all in, i just have to call 2.4 K in the pot of almost 30K so i called, he had pocket 4's for flopped set, i got one outer but Jack didn't showed up on river...

2)i am in BB, MP min raised and one more guy called and i defended my BB with J2 off suite, flop comes JJK i checked, MP bet other guy fold i called, turn 4 now he bets again i want him to put more money in the pot so i just called, river Q now he is all in i called he has A 10 for rivered straight...

3)i am in dealer with pocket Kings and raised to 2.5x of my BB, SB and BB called...flop comes A 7 3 and SB leads out and BB called and i fold.( worest part is Turn is King)

4)i am in dealer with 34s and i raised 2.5x of my bb and two callers, flop comes A25 all hearts, i flopped straight, now one guy bet and another guy raised, i fold, (they went to turn and one more card off suite and one guy ripped in and other one folded)

8 minutes ago, hello987 said:

my main hands which i lost more chips:

1) i am late position with pocket J and raised to 2.5x of my BB, only one caller from BB...flop comes 2 7 4 Rainbow he checks i bet little more than 1/2 pot he called, i put him on top pair since thats his range from BB, Turn is King he checks again, i don't want to check here as in river he can rep King so i bet 1/2 pot again now he shoved all in, i just have to call 2.4 K in the pot of almost 30K so i called, he had pocket 4's for flopped set, i got one outer but Jack didn't showed up on river...

2)i am in BB, MP min raised and one more guy called and i defended my BB with J2 off suite, flop comes JJK i checked, MP bet other guy fold i called, turn 4 now he bets again i want him to put more money in the pot so i just called, river Q now he is all in i called he has A 10 for rivered straight...

3)i am in dealer with pocket Kings and raised to 2.5x of my BB, SB and BB called...flop comes A 7 3 and SB leads out and BB called and i fold.( worest part is Turn is King)

4)i am in dealer with 34s and i raised 2.5x of my bb and two callers, flop comes A25 all hearts, i flopped straight, now one guy bet and another guy raised, i fold, (they went to turn and one more card off suite and one guy ripped in and other one folded)

Please help if i can do anything better @Nellore_peddareddi  @KakiJanaky  @Kill_Bill_Pandey  @cricpokchic