All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

3 hours ago, hello987 said:

Please help if i can do anything better @Nellore_peddareddi  @KakiJanaky  @Kill_Bill_Pandey  @cricpokchic

I can't say you played wrong or right in these hands but first hand K hits your range than his range, so he isn't calling with worst hand on turn bet. I will check in your spot and call his river bet. I don't blame your bet though. 

Second hand if he has J he bets river if he don't have J he don't bet after your two calls on flop and turn , and no matter what river card is you are not folding. So as in first hand someone jammed with set on turn after your bet, you should jam this hand turn as you don't get paid anyway if river is blank. In your spot again I jam turn as I don't get paid or don't  fold river. He can't bluff Kings on river in case if he have it. Pot control or trapping isn't needed with weak J if you're never folding.

I fold on flop in 3rd hand. You don't know what turn is, you are beat anyway. As people always holds A in multiway hand. Good fold.

4th hand I don't know if I can fold here or not. But it might be good fold. Raising with monster is weakness on flop in general. I have trouble folding here. But as I said players against you might have good odds on next streets. Just my play- I might call flop and blank turn I'll shove. 

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I can't say you played wrong or right in these hands but first hand K hits your range than his range, so he isn't calling with worst hand on turn bet. I will check in your spot and call his river bet. I don't blame your bet though. 

Second hand if he has J he bets river if he don't have J he don't bet after your two calls on flop and turn , and no matter what river card is you are not folding. So as in first hand someone jammed with set on turn after your bet, you should jam this hand turn as you don't get paid anyway if river is blank. In your spot again I jam turn as I don't get paid or don't  fold river. He can't bluff Kings on river in case if he have it. Pot control or trapping isn't needed with weak J if you're never folding.

I fold on flop in 3rd hand. You don't know what turn is you are beat anyway. As people always holds A if multiway hand. Good fold.

4th hand I don't know if I can fold here or not. But it might be good fold. Raising with monster is weakness on flop in general. I have trouble folding here. But as I said players against you might have good odds on next streets. Just my play- I might call flop and blank turn I'll shove. 

Thanks, i will keep these in mind when i play next big tournaments.

3 hours ago, hello987 said:

emypoyaru ra andaru

Na peru tappu pettinavu battu andukey suskoledu... good job on the tourney looks like you grinded well...but in a such a huge fields you need to take your shots to increase your stack size sometimes it works and some times it doesn’t.. 

7 hours ago, hello987 said:

my main hands which i lost more chips:

1) i am late position with pocket J and raised to 2.5x of my BB, only one caller from BB...flop comes 2 7 4 Rainbow he checks i bet little more than 1/2 pot he called, i put him on top pair since thats his range from BB, Turn is King he checks again, i don't want to check here as in river he can rep King so i bet 1/2 pot again now he shoved all in, i just have to call 2.4 K in the pot of almost 30K so i called, he had pocket 4's for flopped set, i got one outer but Jack didn't showed up on river...

2)i am in BB, MP min raised and one more guy called and i defended my BB with J2 off suite, flop comes JJK i checked, MP bet other guy fold i called, turn 4 now he bets again i want him to put more money in the pot so i just called, river Q now he is all in i called he has A 10 for rivered straight...

3)i am in dealer with pocket Kings and raised to 2.5x of my BB, SB and BB called...flop comes A 7 3 and SB leads out and BB called and i fold.( worest part is Turn is King)

4)i am in dealer with 34s and i raised 2.5x of my bb and two callers, flop comes A25 all hearts, i flopped straight, now one guy bet and another guy raised, i fold, (they went to turn and one more card off suite and one guy ripped in and other one folded)

I pretty much agree with Mr. Peddi Hand 1: Never folding.

Hand2: check raise huge or shove on turn...

Hand3: if you have ante and ex: blind 1k and 500 I would raise more on button like 4K I don’t want to give any value because if there is a A on flop it will change the dinamics...am little stubborn and don’t believe anybody that soon so atleast one streak Anna call chestha to see the turn..but as peddareddi said last week if you play too tight it’s not gonna work always...

Hand 4: stack sizes come in to play.. fold is ok with all hearts on board 

eddi antha kadu kani.. ee weekend did you play any tournament at Hollywood 2 of my friends cashed on Saturday.. one in Mega and one in Saturday evening 2k 

2 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

I pretty much agree with Mr. Peddi Hand 1: Never folding.

Hand2: check raise huge or shove on turn...

Hand3: if you have ante and ex: blind 1k and 500 I would raise more on button like 4K I don’t want to give any value because if there is a A on flop it will change the dinamics...am little stubborn and don’t believe anybody that soon so atleast one streak Anna call chestha to see the turn..but as peddareddi said last week if you play too tight it’s not gonna work always...

Hand 4: stack sizes come in to play.. fold is ok with all hearts on board 

eddi antha kadu kani.. ee weekend did you play any tournament at Hollywood 2 of my friends cashed on Saturday.. one in Mega and one in Saturday evening 2k 

Saturday motham WSOPC tournament ye aindi, inka time ekkadidi, planning to play HPT event#1 in Hollywood

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Saturday motham WSOPC tournament ye aindi, inka time ekkadidi, planning to play HPT event#1 in Hollywood

Friday kuda addo 2k vundey nanta kada addi addinava??