All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

HPT @Hollywood for 350$ buy in was record high in MO. Flight 1C buy-ins were 634.. total buy ins more than 1200. All day 2 players are in money.. min cash is 715 and top prize is 60,300

@hello987 battu did you play.. I played Saturday and bagged chips.. 

4 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

HPT @Hollywood for 350$ buy in was record high in MO. Flight 1C buy-ins were 634.. total buy ins more than 1200. All day 2 players are in money.. min cash is 715 and top prize is 60,300

No i didn't....congrats Pandey JI....good luck for Day 2

10 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Stats rarei

On 3/10/2019 at 8:31 AM, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

any update?

55 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

any update?

Was out in day 2. Didn’t have a lot to mention about day 2 became short stack in early and busted nothing excited...but at least the proud moment for me is in 635 people I was in 10% to bag chips to day 2 it was hell of a grind..

@Nellore_peddareddi @hello987 @CricPokChic Question for tournament experts.. in early situations of tournament in day 2 if you have lessthan 20BB’s and guy half your stack shoves and you on button with 6’s do you call and pray or you let go your hand and wait for better hand like 10’s and above or AK or AQ...

1 minute ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Was out in day 2. Didn’t have a lot to mention about day 2 became short stack in early and busted nothing excited...but at least the proud moment for me is in 635 people I was in 10% to bag chips to day 2 it was hell of a grind..

@Nellore_peddareddi @hello987 @CricPokChic Question for tournament experts.. in early situations of tournament in day 2 if you have lessthan 20BB’s and guy half your stack shoves and you on button with 6’s do you call and pray or you let go your hand and wait for better hand like 10’s and above or AK or AQ...

i will call, vadiki just 10BB unnay ante he is jamming with Any suited A or AK AQ AJ A10 off suite and QK JK so lot of time it is just flip so it is better to call becoz now you will go to 30BB and you can play regularly instead of shove....

2 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

even vadu gelchina kuda anyways you will be in 10 BB...already shove mode lo ne unnav so nothing much change anedhi naa idi

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

even vadu gelchina kuda anyways you will be in 10 BB...already shove mode lo ne unnav so nothing much change anedhi naa idi

Ammo having second thoughts... if your lessthan 10BB’s yeah your shoving range should be wide and if you have more than 15BB’s I think you should be care full choosing your spots ammo anni anukuntunna like above 10’s and AK and AQ suited type hands... mana peddi garu amme antaro chudali 

1 minute ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@hello987 did they put an update of who are on final table any where on HPT website or some were...link vuntey pampava 

yes they did, last 6 people chopped based on ICM

2 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@hello987 did they put an update of who are on final table any where on HPT website or some were...link vuntey pampava 

follow Heartland poker in twitter, they posted all pics

11 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

I would fold for 2 reasons:

1)With hand like pocket 6's I would like to be the one to go all in first  rather than call somebodys all in with small stack

2)There are still small blind and big blind to act with may be larger stacks and if one of them also calls,odds of u winning will be very small....

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

I would fold for 2 reasons:

1)With hand like pocket 6's I would like to be the one to go all in first  rather than call somebodys all in with small stack

2)There are still small blind and big blind to act with may be larger stacks and if one of them also calls,odds of u winning will be very small....

Super cheppinav...andke nen inka ikkade unna....enthyna experience matters