ekkada babu idi

boeing747

On 5/30/2018 at 3:23 PM, boeing747 said:

<br/><a  data-cke-saved-href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/b6ssxt.jpg" href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/b6ssxt.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

I saw something similar..

Papam vayya ila photos petti .. y dng like this .. enni paisal vacchina parents chala varaku alaney untaru n thats how they feel comfortable.

My dad doesnt like AC in the house. He sleeps out of that room when everyone sleeps in the AC room. It doesnt matter how hot it is.. He is like that.

2 hours ago, raccha rambabu said:

I saw something similar..

Papam vayya ila photos petti .. y dng like this .. enni paisal vacchina parents chala varaku alaney untaru n thats how they feel comfortable.

My dad doesnt like AC in the house. He sleeps out of that room when everyone sleeps in the AC room. It doesnt matter how hot it is.. He is like that.

*=:

13 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

ninna ma office lo oka aunty cheputundi  no offences she did MBA in usa 

f1 to h1 

kadu amma eppudu tx ante ok mana daggara lacasa grande apartmetns lo kuda  professions kuda elane tirugutaru ani chepindi.

konchem kuda decency manintain cheyaru 

lungi tho walmart shopping kuda vastaru ani 

we have BNSF here which is infested with infy arvam batch 

too nasty na kodukulu 

uko vaya...  em tappundi aa dress lo? that is our way of life and we are free to express that in vomerica as long as it doesnt hurt anyone. mana desilu tappa no one cares about that dress style here.