Average girl or beautiful girl pelliki evaru better.

SamajaAlluduShanmukh

3 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Problems with trophy wife is , every one wants that trophy. If you are not confident about your self and your wife , you will die of jealousy as many men will try to talk to your wife befriend them , show them more than you can some times and you will not able to control some aspects of that and than you might loose your trophy. 

Correst 

34 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Cheyyaru.... but pelli cheskonetappudu oo brainy gal kavalantaruu... pelli ayyaka mogudu chattu bharya ga undali antaru ... we bring home apples and except orange juice %$#$

@3$%

4 hours ago, SamajaAlluduShanmukh said:

pelli chesukovadani. 

ba vallu aela unna OK ... first nuvu better aa kada ani decide avvu.. lendate niku malla ORU KUPPAI KATHAI ayidhi

4 hours ago, sattipandu said:

andam na requirement kaadu

height na requirement , i hate short and petite girls, i agree they are good/convenient to handle  in all ways

but  i need more surface area, so AVG is my choice coz nenu kooda avg ey 

JAI BALAYYA

Surface area ante front aa back aa adi cheppu babu. Naaku kooda nee ishtame ekkuva ishtam but petite girls have better flexibility plus don't put on weight even after marriage. Adoka advantage with petite girls. 

6 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Problems with trophy wife is , every one wants that trophy. If you are not confident about your self and your wife , you will die of jealousy as many men will try to talk to your wife befriend them , show them more than you can some times and you will not able to control some aspects of that and than you might loose your trophy. 

Trophy wives are for rich guys man. If a guy is making a lot of money or is very rich, he will only choose a good looking girl. Aa money mundu most guys very average ga kanapadatharu ammayilaki. A rich guy can keep her in a big house, buy her expensive jewelry and clothes and give her a comfortable life. Vaadi daggara nundi if you have to take a girl, you have to be richer than him. Entha mandi good looking guys try chesina they will look very cheap to her. I have only seen good looking girls marrying into rich guys. Uncle pandi laaga untadu, ammayemo apsarasa. Ponthe undadu.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Surface area ante front aa back aa adi cheppu babu. Naaku kooda nee ishtame ekkuva ishtam but petite girls have better flexibility plus don't put on weight even after marriage. Adoka advantage with petite girls. 

surface ki front back antu em ledhu, chethula ninda undaali

i like girls with meat on their bones, like thickk thighs not fat and aunty type muffin top bodies

height undi petite unnaa i have no problem as long as they arent skinny as fukk

potti porila ki potti pillallu pudthaareno ani thega tension naaku andukani aa factor eleiminate chesesaa 

23 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

i like girls with meat on their bones, like thickk thighs not fat and aunty type muffin top bodies

potti porila ki potti pillallu pudthaareno ani thega tension naaku andukani aa factor eleiminate chesesaa 

Haan idi kooda undi but average height ammayilu kooda valla kanna oka 4-5 inches height difference undalani choosukuntunnaru. So in some cases, around 5'6" 5'7" unna abbayilu potti porilathone adjust avvaka tappadu. Exceptions exist though. 

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Haan idi kooda undi but average height ammayilu kooda valla kanna oka 4-5 inches height difference undalani choosukuntunnaru. So in some cases, around 5'6" 5'7" unna abbayilu potti porilathone adjust avvaka tappadu. Exceptions exist though. 

Even for boys, that height difference makes it easier to handle. Both physically and mentally. There is a reason why parents look for that. However, the girl I am with and I have only two inches difference. She is a pleasant girl with a lovely personality. We get along very well. Sometimes the person itself is important. 

16 hours ago, nearachakam said:

beauty with brains is a deadly combination antaru kadha...will it b ok if the girl is smarter than guy....tolerate chesthara magajathii..

arey ayya ... first nuvvu panikosthaavo ledho choosko ... tharuvaatha chooddam ... mari too much cheyyakandra ayya ammai vishayam lo .... AVATAR cinema laaga mana SxxxUlli ki set ayye figure rasi untadhi .. pelli ayyaka elagooo konii years tharuvaatha interest pothundhu sex life and other things .. what matters at tht point is how good u r connected to the girl ... in my view ur wife will be one of your best friends .... ala ainappudu life baaguntundhi ... else ur life is ** up ... edho batta thala vasthondhi .... vayasu aipothindhi ani felli sesko vadhu ... u feel like u need one in life to share every thing like u do with ur friend mother father ... inni untai pendlam lo ... if this group going only for cheex better go for prosties not marriage .....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sattipandu said:

wrong notion. Nuvvu or mee grand parents tall unte, potti porialki kooda tall kids pudatharu.

Jaya bachana 5.3 and amitab 6'0" alage, Akkienni nageswara rao 5'4" , Nagarjuna 6'1".

so height doesn;t matter, genes matter