Singapore - Amaravati Direct Flight Services in 30 Days | CM Chandrababu

psycopk

2 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

cant they change? just asking

No. 

Usually for international air operations, the governments of both the countries have something called as number of seats. This is usually reviewed twice annually. ante once every 6 months, the only exception being national carrier flying from capital of one country to capital of another country....in this case, Amaravati is not national capital neither singapore is flag carrier of India...

secondly, seat allocation ane concept vuntadi...depending upon the demand, seat allocation is reviewed once every 6 months usually and if needed, first priority will be given to Indian carriers to fly to particular destination and if no local carrier is ready, then automatically  foreign carrier will get the landing slot. 

This is how international flying happens...eenadu paper or ABN lo vachinantha matrana paddadthi maradu...pulka satisfying thing anthe...

Air India now flies to two american destinations. viz. san franscisco and washington DC

Washington DC landing slot permit ki all that it took was just few weeks...as Air India is national carrier of India and the route is flying between capitals of the two countries...hence, getting the land slot is easy as it has relaxed rules.

Coming to San Francisco flight, It was planned well in advance and was granted landing slot only after 6-7 months as this service has to follow the regular rules of IATA and had no relaxation.

4 minutes ago, Avakashavadi said:

No. 

Usually for international air operations, the governments of both the countries have something called as number of seats. This is usually reviewed twice annually. ante once every 6 months, the only exception being national carrier flying from capital of one country to capital of another country....in this case, Amaravati is not national capital neither singapore is flag carrier of India...

secondly, seat allocation ane concept vuntadi...depending upon the demand, seat allocation is reviewed once every 6 months usually and if needed, first priority will be given to Indian carriers to fly to particular destination and if no local carrier is ready, then automatically  foreign carrier will get the landing slot. 

This is how international flying happens...eenadu paper or ABN lo vachinantha matrana paddadthi maradu...pulka satisfying thing anthe...

oh ok...

Eswaran is good minister 

Silk or tiger airways should do

But I doubt Vijayawada lo veelu ready na Ani 

Anni slow 

First air india start cheyyali as per rule but recently air india anounced they cant so it went to other carriers they need to apply for central govt. central need to approve then carrier Have to plan 

54 minutes ago, manadonga said:

First air india start cheyyali as per rule but recently air india anounced they cant so it went to other carriers they need to apply for central govt. central need to approve then carrier Have to plan 

Yeah, that’s the way it works and already Vizag is connected with SilkAir and nearest international airport is only 270 KMS away, I doubt next year kuda service start avadu

this year October 2018 varaku aithe schedule ledu...mari eenadu news lo emo with in 1 month antunadu

immigration point ledu gannavaram airport  la...night landing ledu...kani international flight matram kavalanta

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Eswaran is good minister 

Silk or tiger airways should do

But I doubt Vijayawada lo veelu ready na Ani 

Anni slow 

Like I said previously, idemi kesineni Volvo kadu, bus ki vijayawada board petti passengers ki ekkinchi ponike

13 minutes ago, Avakashavadi said:

Like I said previously, idemi kesineni Volvo kadu, bus ki vijayawada board petti passengers ki ekkinchi ponike

Bossu what you is right but  I have confidence on sg gov they will finish everything from their side

Am only thinking these idiots are ready or not 

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Bossu what you is right but  I have confidence on sg gov they will finish everything from their side

Am only thinking these idiots are ready or not 

Its clear that until october 2018, no new international connections will be added. 

so, what is that you are talking about...fastening of work by SG govt...

can someone throw light on this, asalu gannavaram airport la immigration and customs establish chesinara ?

I checked AAI website and it seems this airport does not have immigration clearance yet...

2 minutes ago, Avakashavadi said:

Its clear that until october 2018, no new international connections will be added. 

can someone throw light on this, asalu gannavaram airport la immigration and customs establish chesinara ?

I checked AAI website and it seems this airport does not have immigration clearance yet...

They should have had this by now otherwise not possible to run next month

6 minutes ago, Avakashavadi said:

30days anaru kada Kaka antha lopu it will cum no 

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

Singapore Amaravathi happening no malli why flights man waste ga? 

Still happening stage na