Singapore - Amaravati Direct Flight Services in 30 Days | CM Chandrababu

psycopk

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bongu vundi...

CA to Narita poi...adi kelli Singapore poi...povalsi vastadi...

sfo nundi undi kada SQ airline?

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Pichi pulka gallu Singapore flight padithe haiga America la ekki India la digudam anukuntaru

vunnadi okate okati....Singapore-New York...A350-900 ULR ...adi kuda all business class and first class...

NY di okkate kadu adi just new direct addition, ee month ee start aindi. Already Sam Chui gadi review choosa YT lo... A350 is an amazing airline just like 787

Singapore evadu pothadu aina andhra nundi... dubai ki eskodam better ekkuva traffic untundemo ataithe.... or to bangkok, dhaniki aithe godavari jillallo unde kala poshakulu saradha ga poyostharu.... so deal with fly dubai and thai airways rather than SQ

15 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

sfo nundi undi kada SQ airline?

NY di okkate kadu adi just new direct addition, ee month ee start aindi. Already Sam Chui gadi review choosa YT lo... A350 is an amazing airline just like 787

Sfo nundi narita stop over vuntunde....earlier direct vunde, from sfo then madhyalo same flight refueling stopover petindu Tokyo Narita la...malli ipudu direct vundi...a350 ULR and this sector la A350 has economy seats...

LaX -SIN...one b777 daily and one a350 ULR Premium economy version vundi ipudu...

Yeah man, A350-900 series amazing vundi....path breaking..! 

B747...B787...and now A350..! 

Ill be flying the A350 XWB, Qatar from CDG to DOH in Dec...eagerly waiting for that..! 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah man, A350-900 series amazing vundi....path breaking..! 

B747...B787...and now A350..! 

Ill be flying the A350 XWB, Qatar from CDG to DOH in Dec...eagerly waiting for that..! 

ya my fav flights are 747 and 777 but ipudu 350 choosinaka adi inka masth anipistundi... asal daily youtube lo take offs and landing videos soostha unta ippatikee 😂😂

Nice, enjoy

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ya my fav flights are 747 and 777 but ipudu 350 choosinaka adi inka masth anipistundi... asal daily youtube lo take offs and landing videos soostha unta ippatikee 😂😂

Nice, enjoy

Aat maaki...nuv kuda manchi aviation freak ae aithe...

LAX la group form chesinam bhai...LAX plane spotters ani...we all once in. A month catch up at the viewing point just around the time when most of the biggies land and take off...just catch up over for a pizza and plane spotting...

earlier I thought I was only mad to see these flights take off and land but then found that there are thousands like me 🙂

31 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Singapore evadu pothadu aina andhra nundi... dubai ki eskodam better ekkuva traffic untundemo ataithe.... or to bangkok, dhaniki aithe godavari jillallo unde kala poshakulu saradha ga poyostharu.... so deal with fly dubai and thai airways rather than SQ

new Singapore nundi old Singapore ki direct flight vundali kada bro ani @psycopk bro told.  6 months ki 18 crs em karma , 180 crs government money ina spend cheddam. but flight vundalsinde. izzath kaa sawaal. 

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Aat maaki...nuv kuda manchi aviation freak ae aithe...

LAX la group form chesinam bhai...LAX plane spotters ani...we all once in. A month catch up at the viewing point just around the time when most of the biggies land and take off...just catch up over for a pizza and plane spotting...

earlier I thought I was only mad to see these flights take off and land but then found that there are thousands like me 🙂

maa orange county airport la flight landing sunset time ki ituntee 405 py meda nunchi potuntee aa scene asal marsipolem bhai...loved it 

36 minutes ago, ARYA said:

maa orange county airport la flight landing sunset time ki ituntee 405 py meda nunchi potuntee aa scene asal marsipolem bhai...loved it 

Well...I see almost everyday..! There is an American Airlines a320 lands at about 4:45pm everyday..and I’m almost there on McArthur around the same time...it’s intwresting to watch one..almost the same one everyday..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well...I see almost everyday..! There is an American Airlines a320 lands at about 4:45pm everyday..and I’m almost there on McArthur around the same time...it’s intwresting to watch one..almost the same one everyday..

last 6 yrs ga ade pani bhai...and also I-5 meda nunchi evenings city nunchi south ki pothuntee Disneyland fireworks...bliss to live in OC!

41 minutes ago, snoww said:

repati nunde indigo websites tickets for sale. 

Golden day in History of Country of Andhra Pradesh. 

Year ki 36 crores ichi tannichukkvadam ante ide..! 

Here are the overall incentives AP govt has given to a private airline..

1. Only 1% VAT on ATF. Indigo Airlines use this as incentive to buy fuel from VIJ airport and parks three of its fleet overnight here. 

It’s state govt’s loss. Interestingly only Indigo Airlines is using this facility but no other airline...I wonder why..!! 

2. Overnight parking charges, User charges and landing charges have been waived for Indigo Airlines. State government pays AAI, the airport operator all these charges and Indigo is the beneficiary. 

3. State govt is expected to pay 18 crores for six months to compensate the airline losses. That’s whopping 36 crores per year for a flight that has twice a week frequency. That equals about 4500 per ticket. 

Why does state govt want to pay more or less an entire ticket fare where as it can subsidize the fare ?

idi, mana world’s best administrator aina CBN chese lafoot panulu...midaki emi Singapore flight....dani venakala idi katha...

CBN...the seller of the Singapore dreams..!!