Big boss 2 trolls & pulihora - congrats to Kaushal and Geetha - Karmy & GArmy-

kittaya

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Yes.. today flips flips flips unnayi... Andaru padipoyaru nti Ra .. 20 mins screen space ichesaru already

Thala noppi vachindi ra babu.. okate gola kukkalu laga.. d36 kuda rechipoyindi... malli nenu eppudaina kaushal ni oka maata annana anta 

2 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Thala noppi vachindi ra babu.. okate gola kukkalu laga.. d36 kuda rechipoyindi... malli nenu eppudaina kaushal ni oka maata annana anta 

Adi kooda screen space tisukovali kadaa

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Orai BB 24mins ee thokkalo godava ntoo

braa....spoilers alert.....1.20 mins daakaa...idey iyyala.... so stop crushing ur cheese balls....except for beach back shot in bathroom corner....nothing there for you today

1 minute ago, bobbiliraja said:

funny! go and watch all episodes then you will understand what he said.

1. Tanish argued that he will do mistakes knowingly and is ready for punishment , why are you asking ?

Kaushal said he will take punishment if he do mistake . he didn't said that knowingly I did mistake. 

2. Geetha argued that Kaushal is breaking rules and abusing BB.

Kaushal said he never continuously broken rules and because of that he never got punishment. if he do break rules, he might have send to jail already. in phone task, Geetha clearly opposed BB and task rules. Kaushal didnt opposed BB rules. he wrote down notes on a tissue paper .( I am not supporting Kaushal on this). yet, he was ready to obey BB's words after BB came to know this

3. Roll Rida was arguing that because of Kaushal all are nominated. 

This is silly. because of all useless Hms , BB nominated everyone. 

After BB announcement of nominations, courteously Kaushal said Thanks . Roll was arguing for this one too. funny.

All in all, conclusion is everyone was spitting venom on Kaushal.  

okka week nominations ke antha sachipothunnare, he got nominated entire season beacuse of Roll and Ganesh's foolishness in murder task though it was scripted .

I know some of you here are intentionally opposing Kaushal to get noticed by people(more than 90% supporters). I believe some ids came here are using foul language too. Please ignore them. Hopefully this answers all negavtive people.

bl@st*=:   analysis simpesaav uncle

Just now, Raasko said:

bl@st*=:   analysis simpesaav uncle

Thanks Bro! nenu forum chusthunna regular ga.. saadhyamainantha varaki manaki enduku le ani vadilestha. inka last week peak lo vundhi kadha ani konchem na analysis rasa ivala episode.

6 minutes ago, bobbiliraja said:

funny! go and watch all episodes then you will understand what he said.

1. Tanish argued that he will do mistakes knowingly and is ready for punishment , why are you asking ?

Kaushal said he will take punishment if he do mistake . he didn't said that knowingly I did mistake. 

2. Geetha argued that Kaushal is breaking rules and abusing BB.

Kaushal said he never continuously broken rules and because of that he never got punishment. if he do break rules, he might have send to jail already. in phone task, Geetha clearly opposed BB and task rules. Kaushal didnt opposed BB rules. he wrote down notes on a tissue paper .( I am not supporting Kaushal on this). yet, he was ready to obey BB's words after BB came to know this

3. Roll Rida was arguing that because of Kaushal all are nominated. 

This is silly. because of all useless Hms , BB nominated everyone. 

After BB announcement of nominations, courteously Kaushal said Thanks . Roll was arguing for this one too. funny.

All in all, conclusion is everyone was spitting venom on Kaushal.  

okka week nominations ke antha sachipothunnare, he got nominated entire season beacuse of Roll and Ganesh's foolishness in murder task though it was scripted .

I know some of you here are intentionally opposing Kaushal to get noticed by people(more than 90% supporters). I believe some ids came here are using foul language too. Please ignore them. Hopefully this answers all negavtive people.

Idaithe worst ayya... Aa roll gaaniki shake avuthundhi andhuke vaade thega eguruthunnadu kaushal medha