Big boss 2 trolls & pulihora - congrats to Kaushal and Geetha - Karmy & GArmy-

kittaya

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

agreed, kaushal ki konchem selfishness undi, aa rakana akkada andariki selfishness undi

Andaru cinematic ga unnaru.. real ga undhi only kaushal ae anipinchindhi

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Rajmouli story as it is ga undhi... Vadi ad agency kavalasina story Baga psttadu

Enni days kinda raskunado ee story asalu clarity ga dimpadu direct to mass audience GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Enni days kinda raskunado ee story asalu clarity ga dimpadu direct to mass audience GSB3.gif?1370457845

Yaaa... Lalli chintu kooda bale vacharu

Kani okkadu claps kottaledhu what is this... 

Is the video editeddd 

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Agreed, GM matram bayata negativity undani coverup ki tried GSB3.gif?1370457845

Papam GM... Ntha chinchukunna.. something fishy Ani telusu .. 

At least she told, let me learn and know what I am... This is what she is Ani simple ga close chesinsdhi

2 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Yaaa... Lalli chintu kooda bale vacharu

Kani okkadu claps kottaledhu what is this... 

Is the video editeddd 

Aadi positive campaign lo kuda total HMs ni padukobettadu ga, inkekkadi claps GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Papam GM... Ntha chinchukunna.. something fishy Ani telusu .. 

At least she told, let me learn and know what I am... This is what she is Ani simple ga close chesinsdhi

Anni vadilipedthe Dula36 entha fake di ani janalu ankunedi Kau gaadu correct ga dimpadu ga.

And aa arupulendi ra ayya dani G lo rendu roddlettinattu adi dani sanjeshalu. She knows who is voting for her, scam sanje asal ela undo teliyadu inkaa @Raasko @solman. Adi 3rd vachinaa neeku paguluddi kitti ga GSB3.gif?1370457845

Kaushal negativity ki care of address laga anipisthadu...  Views others through his lens and his philosophy of BB game, and complains...

I am not unhappy about him as that is his character. But I am sick of people, in the way they are supporting him, and liking his attitude. 

I try to convince myself that all his supporters might be right, but with Kaushal acts and negativity I never get convinced.

30 minutes ago, biggbossfan said:

Please change title to KaushalArmy vs DeepthiNallamoths

Sorry to disturb you again, i heard that ramit company is voting for deepthi, if yes, any steps to prevent this type of voting, because it's a audience show, only audience must decide the winner!

Everything will be taken care

18 minutes ago, Prakon said:

Kaushal negativity ki care of address laga anipisthadu...  Views others through his lens and his philosophy of BB game, and complains...

I am not unhappy about him as that is his character. But I am sick of people, in the way they are supporting him, and liking his attitude. 

I try to convince myself that all his supporters might be right, but with Kaushal acts and negativity I never get convinced.

what you said and what our opinion is same 

Mostly viewers dont have option to select the best from worst contestants 

there is no good contestant which was proved in frist week with groupism fakism pampering bitching bonding 

BB has given only one fasak to viewers,  select the best from the worst contestants 

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Aadi positive campaign lo kuda total HMs ni padukobettadu ga, inkekkadi claps GSB3.gif?1370457845

nto, kaushal against ga ... akkada team antha pani chesthunte.... 

kaushal ki favour ga only the viwers are supporting 

viwers > BB team > HM's