Big boss 2 trolls & pulihora - congrats to Kaushal and Geetha - Karmy & GArmy-

kittaya

22 minutes ago, Fish said:

Yee roju episode lo...kaushal bought that pasupu topic so tanish and nandini argued with him to not to bring old topics...kaushal konchem bad ayyadu akkada

babu poured water on deepthi from backside to let her down in the task...so kaushal saw that and with broom pushed samrat and Amit so geetha became captain 

babu argued I didn’t touched bucket to tv9 but Pooja confirmed that bucket was touched so indirect ga kaushal ni support chesindi

babu was too mad that geetha became captain and started arguing with her that u didn’t play the game blah blah...geetha told I perfectttttllllyyyy played the game.

rest of the housemates are quiet listening to their arguments...kaushal backed geetha then tanish(adangi vedava) interrupted kaushal saying don’t involve inbetween their argument.geetha said I am fine kaushal talking on behalf of me...roll rida,ganesh,samrat,tanish andaru happy ga vintunnaru when geetha is being cornered by babu.Babu chaala tv channels lo ilanti discussions and arguments chestharu so he knows how to talk but geetha ni ala ontariga chesi target cheyakudadu

all the other house mates are dumbs

chaala discussions lo palgoni undachu - but honesty Geeta ikkada !! - So vaadi pappulu udakavu.

• Upvote 1

Just now, vonkay said:

My respect towards Geetha increased again after watching todays episode

It’s not just respect...I admire her for the stand she takes for the right thing...geetha is the more deserving candidate to win bb2 after today’s episode

before bb2...I thought geetha is arrogant and was surprised that how nandu married her ani

1 minute ago, Fish said:

It’s not just respect...I admire her for the stand she takes for the right thing...geetha is the more deserving candidate to win bb2 after today’s episode

before bb2...I thought geetha is arrogant and was surprised that how nandu married her ani

For me my good impression on her started when she started as sanchalakuraalu and it grew day by day... 

3 minutes ago, Fish said:

Same feeling

babu out ankunta next 

1 hour ago, andgurramsays said:

Yeah.Tanish and aa samrat kuflees ga unnantha varaku top 2 contenders will be GM and Kaushal.

Not like that

Just now, andhra_alludu said:

For me my good impression on her started when she started as sanchalakuraalu and it grew day by day... 

For me when she took stand against bhanu when Bhanu argued that kaushal touched her

oka dialogue...evariki kaavalandi yee bigg boss...repu bayataku veli brathakaali

1 minute ago, andhra_alludu said:

D36 - i think jealous of GM.

Just now, Fish said:

Wish bigg boss eliminates all other junk in one episode 

1. Babu G

2. Nandini

3. Deepthi20

4. Samrat

5. Deepthi36

Just now, Fish said:

For me when she took stand against bhanu when Bhanu argued that kaushal touched her

oka dialogue...evariki kaavalandi yee bigg boss...repu bayataku veli brathakaali

yes, 100% true - ee okka statement chaalu. 

1 minute ago, sonybravia said:

Tanish & Samrat ki okka statement tho Gaali theesindhi - musukoni kurchunnaru iddharu !!

@3$% tanish gaadi face chudali...gaali theesina tire laaga ayyipoyindi 

1 minute ago, sonybravia said:

D36 - i think jealous of GM.

That’s clearly shown...tv9 win avvaka poyina parvaledu but geetha win avaludadu anukuntundi...she is secret follower of teju gang