AFDB Samparpinchu BIGBOSS - Season 2

kiraak_poradu

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He asked my fav book so i said so. I dont mean to generalize i told my opinion. I read 3 versions of geeta by different authors. Bhaktivendanta valladi kuda chadivanu. My personal favorite is by Sri Vidya Prakashananda giri Swamiji. I bought and read all his books published.  Spirituality is very difficult to practice in real life. Books chadivi spirituality practice cheyagaligite maname devullam books chadivide only to refine. I read geeta when i was 10 . I read most spiritual books ..didn't say i don't understand i was fortunate to hear since childhood so i can understand any book from spiritual perspective but not all can understand. My bamma is a guru intlo intentionally vinakapoyina i am exposed to theory since childhood.  I cant agree that we can practice spirituality without guru. Guru Sthanam ki vellina vallu kuda samadhi sthiti vachi ki ahamkaram to digajaripoyinavallani pillala kashtalu chavulaki padipoyinavallani i saw since childhood. One time thing kadu adi every second of life practice lo pettali. Manishini pasuvuni chettu puttani intlo vallani bayatavallani andarilo atma sakshatkaram ayinappudu we can say i am practicting spirituality. Mana lo devudini pakkavadi lo devudini chudadam is not joke. I cant agree to that. Raga dveshalani give up cheyadam is not easy. Spirtuality ni practice lo pettadam is most difficult thing. Samadhi sthithi sahaja sthithi avvalante enta refine avvali as a person? 

Enduku antha trigger avthunnav??? Nenu genaral ga Cheppa that Geeta is universally considered as a guide to  solve Every problem be it a minute one . Andaru chadavali annav kada daniki nenu answer chesa it may be your favorite but cannot be everyone’s ani anthe . Coming to Geeta you may be reading or hearing or practising it  from childhood.. does that mean Others, who are reading it in their later stages  of life cannot preach or practice ? I myself have read Geeta and I felt I can apply it with my own Knowledge .IF ones wiishes to read Geeta he need to be a ardent believer of supreme lord , he should believe that he is in a direct relationship with the lord . That’s how lord Krisha made Arjuna , the reciever of Geeta .   Whole purpose of Geeta is to deliver mankind from the nescience of material existence . No were in Geeta Is given that one need to have a guru to follow this .

Manam iddaramu kalisi e comedy thread ni devudu thread la chesthunnam, ika manam apeyali anukunta 

1 minute ago, Desi_guy said:

Pedda bosu ni tholaginchali inti nundi...vere pedda bosu ni ennukundamu sSa_j@il

evarini niyamidhaam cheppandi....evaru correct pedda yajamani sthaayi ki....

aa teevi aa thejhassu kaligina aa vyakthi evaru

1 minute ago, Amy99 said:

Enduku antha trigger avthunnav??? Nenu genaral ga Cheppa that Geeta is universally considered as a guide to  face Every problem be it a minute one . Andaru chadavali annav kada daniki nenu answer chesa it may be your favorite but cannot be everyone’s ani anthe . Coming to Geeta you may be reading or hearing or practising it  from childhood.. does that mean Others, who are reading it in their later stages  of life cannot preach or practice ? I myself have read Geeta and I felt I can apply it with my own Knowledge .IF ones wishes to read Geeta he need to be a ardent believer of supreme lord , he should believe that he is in a direct relationship with the lord . That’s how lord Krisha made Arjuna , the reciever of Geeta .   Whole purpose of Geeta is to deliver mankind from the nescience of material existence . No were in Geeta Is given that one need to have a guru to follow this .

amy gaaru shubhodayam....em chesthunnaru 

3 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Enduku antha trigger avthunnav??? Nenu genaral ga Cheppa that Geeta is universally considered as a guide to  face Every problem be it a minute one . Andaru chadavali annav kada daniki nenu answer chesa it may be your favorite but cannot be everyone’s ani anthe . Coming to Geeta you may be reading or hearing or practising it  from childhood.. does that mean Others, who are reading it in their later stages  of life cannot preach or practice ? I myself have read Geeta and I felt I can apply it with my own Knowledge .IF ones wiishes to read Geeta he need to be a ardent believer of supreme lord , he should believe that he is in a direct relationship with the lord . That’s how lord Krisha made Arjuna , the reciever of Geeta .   Whole purpose of Geeta is to deliver mankind from the nescience of material existence . No were in Geeta Is given that one need to have a guru to follow this .

Manam iddaramu kalisi e comedy thread ni devudu thread la chesthunnam, ika manam apeyali anukunta 

@Amy99 garu mariyu @Amrita garu meru iddaru shnathinchandi...mee iruvuri vadana lo nijamu unnadi...meru iddaru na lage darma margamu lo unnaru..evaru a grandhalu chadivina vatini mana jeevitham lo ela apply chesthamu annade pedda prashna...adi cheyagaligi neethi ga nayayam ga...parulanu chethalathone kadu maatalatho kuda badinchakudadu...anedi darma saramshamu..

15 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Enduku antha trigger avthunnav??? Nenu genaral ga Cheppa that Geeta is universally considered as a guide to  face Every problem be it a minute one . Andaru chadavali annav kada daniki nenu answer chesa it may be your favorite but cannot be everyone’s ani anthe . Coming to Geeta you may be reading or hearing or practising it  from childhood.. does that mean Others, who are reading it in their later stages  of life cannot preach or practice ? I myself have read Geeta and I felt I can apply it with my own Knowledge .IF ones wishes to read Geeta he need to be a ardent believer of supreme lord , he should believe that he is in a direct relationship with the lord . That’s how lord Krisha made Arjuna , the reciever of Geeta .   Whole purpose of Geeta is to deliver mankind from the nescience of material existence . No were in Geeta Is given that one need to have a guru to follow this .

Trigger ah? I just told what i know. Chaduvute bavuntundi ani cheppa from experience why would i impose ? Where and when did i say people cant read and understand? Asalu a ocean ni understand chesukogalanu ani confident ga cheppadame i feel funny. I only said samadhi sthithi sahaja sthithi avvadam without guru is impossible which is when some one can claim they are practicing spirituality.  In fact bhagavadgita lo told sadguruvu kavali ani. Understanding  spirituality is very different from being spiritual. Theory cheppe preti okkallu em spiritual kadu. Acharinchadam ante you should attain a stage to reach moksha.  OK i dont want to argue on this. I am not here to impose anything. I actually have people in my life who dont believe in god and i respect their opinion. 

8 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

evarini niyamidhaam cheppandi....evaru correct pedda yajamani sthaayi ki....

aa teevi aa thejhassu kaligina aa vyakthi evaru

a vyakthini nene...kani pedda yajamani ga samayam ketayinchadam kashtamu...@3$%...mere cheppandi evaraina unte

Just now, Desi_guy said:

@Amy99 garu mariyu @Amrita garu meru iddaru shnathinchandi...mee iruvuri vadana lo nijamu unnadi...meru iddaru na lage darma margamu lo unnaru..evaru a grandhalu chadivina vatini mana jeevitham lo ela apply chesthamu annade pedda prashna...adi cheyagaligi neethi ga nayayam ga...parulanu chethalathone kadu maatalatho kuda badinchakudadu...anedi darma saramshamu..

@3$% dhanayavadamalu mothaniki memu rasina ah rachanalu meeku ila ardam ayinanduku 

3 minutes ago, Desi_guy said:

Nenu edo movie chusukuntu typing i told casually not to offend her. Light i end.