Renu Desai 2nd marriage anta kada

Android_Halwa

14 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

onti meeda vayasu undhi, ontlo sarihaddulu thanne current undhi.. pelli chesukonte thappu emundhi..

rasika raja...vandanalu...^^

12 hours ago, vendettaa said:

once divorce avte tedaga chusetollu unnaru ,aa situation ni advantage tiskovalankune vallu unnaru ,alantivallaki renu desai marriage pedda matter ante second marriage for girl is big thing

i myself faced such idiots who tried to brain wash my mind in such a way that I have to sleep with them 

nenokate ankunna am in late 20's and chaduvkunna n working  n have good family enduku ilanti cheap vi encourage cheydam ani alantivalni avoid chesa

Not everyone is, you attract the kind of people you yourself are internally. So if the people that judge you are crap, that's because you attract crap since you are ____ yourself. Not saying this personally about you, but this generally holds true for most people unless perhaps if you are extremely unlucky. 

Now don't attack me personally for saying the obvious. 

Recently a good friend got engaged and will be marrying a girl that's divorced 5 years ago, and is 2 years older than him. He dated her for 3 months before taking this decision so it wasn't like he was forced into it. For him it's his first marriage. Just saying. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Not everyone is, you attract the kind of people you yourself are internally. So if the people that judge you are crap, that's because you attract crap since you are ____ yourself. Not saying this personally about you, but this generally holds true for most people unless perhaps if you are extremely unlucky. 

Recently a good friend got engaged and will be marrying a girl that's divorced 5 years ago, and is 2 years older than him. He dated her for 3 months before taking this decision so it wasn't like he was forced into it. For him it's his first marriage. Just saying. 

Awesome. Divorced is picha light. Kharma kalite we could be there as well. Good that he could see beyond just divorce and liked her for what she is as a person. 

32 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

If you are not careful everyone takes advantage of u ,if you are careful then they try and leave 

ikda attract sodi undadu 

chinna pillani road mida vadilesina yettukupoye yedavalu unnaru it doesn't mean she attracts 

yad bhavam tad bhavati for people who judge others 

i think ammaylake ekkuva chances to get marriage divorce age ivanni kadu there are guys who marry irrespective of age n divorce 

25 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Awesome. Divorced is picha light. Kharma kalite we could be there as well. Good that he could see beyond just divorce and liked her for what she is as a person. 

Untaru kontamandi men 35+vachina pellillu kakunda 

inferiority toh divorce ayna valni  leda Inkevo comments chestu e db lo troll cheskunta untaru 

12 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

If you are not careful everyone takes advantage of u ,if you are careful then they try and leave 

ikda attract sodi undadu 

chinna pillani road mida vadilesina yettukupoye yedavalu unnaru it doesn't mean she attracts 

yad bhavam tad bhavati for people who judge others 

i think ammaylake ekkuva chances to get marriage divorce age ivanni kadu there are guys who marry irrespective of age n divorce 

Oh so you are comparing yourself to girl left on the roadside now @3$%. Thanks for confirming your level of maturity. It's obvious to everyone here by now already, but you continue to prove it time and again. Advantage emundi indulo ayina, you wanted some favors too didn't you. So you got that, of course since you expected more you turn around and cry victim now. 

All expected. 

19 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Untaru kontamandi men 35+vachina pellillu kakunda 

inferiority toh divorce ayna valni  leda Inkevo comments chestu e db lo troll cheskunta untaru 

can't generalize.. 35+ vachi peli kakpothe   nothing wrong in it ... it may be their choice ...some people like to wait for the right one .... 

1 minute ago, Run said:

can't generalize.. 35+ vachi peli kakpothe   nothing wrong in it ... it may be their choice ...some people like late marriage .... 

Logics matladaku, akkada victim card play chesukoni attention seeking batch akkada. Adoka mental disorder le, treatment lekapothey ilane avutundi

26 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh so you are comparing yourself to girl left on the roadside now @3$%. Thanks for confirming your level of maturity. It's obvious to everyone here by now already, but you continue to prove it time and again. Advantage emundi indulo ayina, you wanted some favors too didn't you. So you got that, of course since you expected more you turn around and cry victim now. 

All expected. 

Well, there are atleast 10 members here in this DB who can confirm the same in real...

Silly woman, stop your widow crying and get a life..Everyone knows what you are and the kind of attention seeking you do here all time for the last few years...

This silly woman took advantage of her hostile situation, created an emotional outburst and shared her feelings with other people, lured into favours and when favours did not work out, dump and move over to next sponsor...and in the end, play the 'victim' card like always...this is the modus operandi of a woman who feels she deserved everything in world and the only victim ever to be present on this earth...

Go and get some life before you start posting crap...

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

All expected. 

Yes I compare myself as girl left in road far from my family ,I can move back to my place but I created my place for my self here and am far better than you 

enduku far better annano Niku telsu that's the reason you cry on me

n sare Nenu alage compare cheskunna nuventi avakasam dorkite yettukupoye yedava ane ga antunav Anduke attract crap ani Niku anukulam ga matladkuntunav 

Nakem favors kavali I didn't expect any favors

cheap fellows like you think I need favors and create crap about me in your mind

i dint get any favors and I dint expect any too 

job lenapdu opportunities chepamanna danni ammay favor asking ankunte Mari abbaylu adgite lol

men like u think am vulnerable but ni lanti losers ni dooramga pedta that's the reason you guys troll me

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Kudos to your friend ()>>

4 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Yes I compare myself as girl left in road far from my family ,I can move back to my place but I created my place for my self here and am far better than you 

enduku far better annano Niku telsu that's the reason you cry on me

n sare Nenu alage compare cheskunna nuventi avakasam dorkite yettukupoye yedava ane ga antunav Anduke attract crap ani Niku anukulam ga matladkuntunav 

Nakem favors kavali I didn't expect any favors

cheap fellows like you think I need favors and create crap about me in your mind

i dint get any favors and I dint expect any too 

job lenapdu opportunities chepamanna danni ammay favor asking ankunte Mari abbaylu adgite lol

men like u think am vulnerable but ni lanti losers ni dooramga pedta that's the reason you guys troll me

As usual crying soul....

matter emi ledu...come out of self obsession first..

nikem favors kavali...didnt expect any favours...i didnt get any favours ani itla abadhalu chepi niku nuvve mosam chesukune badulu matladakunda vundadam better....