Renu Desai 2nd marriage anta kada

Android_Halwa

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Db ki nenu Anna daniki em sambandham Ayina 35+ ki enti 20+ ki kuda chesukovachu nachite age ki em sambandham? People get married if they like the person and want to share life with them age vachesindi ani evarino chesukoru kada ? Everyone will have options irrespective of age . Nuvve edo rage ki typing but every person is special in their own way and there will be some one who see that and like them. Divorced vallani nuvve insult chestunnav saying what you said as they are last opted type lo. 

Ento nakem ardham kale .  I quit .

@3$%

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Listen you pathetic delusional troll, no one assumed anything here. You are the one that called me and spoke to me seeking help with your job back in the day, if I were to expect "favors" of the kind you are referring to you wouldn't have continued calling me time and again. You know that as well as I do,so if you were to use the kind of words like "cheap" to refer to me, trust me it won't take me long to post your own whatsapp texts about the kind of favors you are referring to.

Plus it's your personal life so I'm not bothered about judging you or how pathetic a person you are in real life, however don't make it personal with me you'll repent it. I clearly mentioned my original post was in a general sense and not targeted personally at you, but if you make this personal trust me so will I. @Android_Halwa

Well, there are many such cases and if everyone tried to be like this silly woman, this soul would not have been here, Its because of the decency and limits shown by the members that this silly woman is still around here wandering hopelessly with a delusional mind...

Like I said earlier, there are more than 10 members of this DB whom this silly woman has reached out and in all cases, the most commonly used tactic was rather 'cheap' and that determines which side of the road this silly woman stands, usually remote dark corner.

I would suggest to keep a copy of transcripts as one cannot trust this woman and she has a history of taking advantage of such things as it was proved with evidence previously and such things can only be repeated as it seems the modus operandi of a criminal mind.

No one put up their personal life at stake like this silly woman did in this DB, its not suggestible and if she had to, it should be discreet. But the real intentions were different and and so, she decideds to mudsling all the times with a victim card.

One such classic example is @icecreamZ whom she character assassinated in this same DB.

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Db ki nenu Anna daniki em sambandham Ayina 35+ ki enti 20+ ki kuda chesukovachu nachite age ki em sambandham? People get married if they like the person and want to share life with them age vachesindi ani evarino chesukoru kada ? Everyone will have options irrespective of age . Nuvve edo rage ki typing but every person is special in their own way and there will be some one who see that and like them. Divorced vallani nuvve insult chestunnav saying what you said as they are last opted type lo. 

*=:

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, there are many such cases and if everyone tried to be like this silly woman, this soul would not have been here, Its because of the decency and limits shown by the members that this silly woman is still around here wandering hopelessly with a delusional mind...

Like I said earlier, there are more than 10 members of this DB whom this silly woman has reached out and in all cases, the most commonly used tactic was rather 'cheap' and that determines which side of the road this silly woman stands, usually remote dark corner.

I would suggest to keep a copy of transcripts as one cannot trust this woman and she has a history of taking advantage of such things as it was proved with evidence previously and such things can only be repeated as it seems the modus operandi of a criminal mind.

No one put up their personal life at stake like this silly woman did in this DB, its not suggestible and if she had to, it should be discreet. But the real intentions were different and and so, she decideds to mudsling all the times with a victim card.

One such classic example is @icecreamZ whom she character assassinated in this same DB.

Yeah I have those chats saved and backed up. Plus at no point did I ever ask her for any favors, even if she was desperate to offer them. I would rather castrate myself. I have whatsapp messages that described in detail what she had done with @icecreamZ, anyway I don't wish to reveal anyone's personal stuff here so I'm not going to post any of it. She knows that about me as well so it's rich that she comes accusing me of being "cheap". 

I blocked her and deleted her from my list later on of course. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah I have those chats saved and backed up. Plus at no point did I ever ask her for any favors, even if she was desperate to offer them. I would rather castrate myself. I have whatsapp messages that described in detail what she had done with @icecreamZ, anyway I don't wish to reveal anyone's personal stuff here so I'm not going to post any of it. She knows that about me as well so it's rich that she comes accusing me of being "cheap". 

She thinks she is clever. Let her be in her delusional state of mind. 

Lets just end this issue here. There should be difference between us and her and continuing this topic will see so difference.

@vendettaa 

Do you want to stop this mess here or Do you want to continue ? Its completely up to you...

Stay away from threads and stop posting irrelevant issues and have your own life...or else, it will lead to unnecessary confrontations. 

No one are interested in your victim card games and have no interest in your life's agony. Better keep it to yourself and within you.

On 6/24/2018 at 1:22 PM, Android_Halwa said:

AKira gadini PK degariki pampinchesindi anta kada...

ie lekkana, industry lo PSPK ki oka varasudu, Janasena ki kuda varasudu vachesindu aithe...

pk deggara pettadam correct..........kotha janta ki koncham privacy space kavali kadha

51 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Vuu more story plzzz.

divorce ayyaka ila dog laga evadu kanapadithe vaditho (icreamz) pungi bajayinchukoni, ee lailushka malli neethi lailushka threads estunte sarcastic ga undhi man..

@vendettaa - you are fked up in life, with the contagious mindset and diseases you posses , you are unfit for another marital life. better you stay off from troubling another Madhavan from marriage life.

10 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

Vuu more story plzzz.

divorce ayyaka ila dog laga evadu kanapadithe vaditho (icreamz) pungi bajayinchukoni, ee lailushka malli neethi lailushka threads estunte sarcastic ga undhi man..

@vendettaa - you are fked up in life, with the contagious mindset and diseases you posses , you are unfit for another marital life. better you stay off from troubling another Madhavan from marriage life.

Rey lolli endi 

Lol @icecreamZ is my freind 

he wil be my freind 

Nenu post vesindi Okati danni mi batukulu mee pempakalaku tagattu danni bootu laga marchukuni leni poni vi Add chesi abuse Ki digaru adangi fellows like @tennisluvr etc etc

mee batukulu ikda kukkalaga morgadanike ga

it shows how miserable your lives are 

adangi fellows crying on ladies