kumar uncle going to india today

kevinUsa

30 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

GC approve avvuthe india ki stamping poyyyi raavaaali aa option kuda untundhii... so basically stamping kosam vellaremo.. he will be back I guess with GC

he recently went to mexico for stamping

hope he comes back soon ... and hope good things happen to him ...

i dont like his views though ...

his behavior was consistent with clinical depression... as far as i could comprehend ... he is divorced and living alone ... that made him feel lonely and depressed.... that made him to sort out a cause ... he found it in the visa stuff ... n made videos etc ... 

hopefully he reconciles with his family and come back as a happy man ...

may god bless him ... 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

uncle crying  in video

deniki munda youtube lo hype chesukuni sachadu 

desi mestrilu eedi profile chudagane abboh veeda dabang anataru

eedu vatchi malli layers bokka ani vunna consultancy ni MG chestadu emo ani

ala andaru dabang anaka inkem chestadu chalo india

ayna india lo 20 lakhs packages common aypoyayi

monthly 1 lakh 1.5 lakh easy vundhi

so no worries 

6 hours ago, yoda123 said:

hope he comes back soon ... and hope good things happen to him ...

i dont like his views though ...

his behavior was consistent with clinical depression... as far as i could comprehend ... he is divorced and living alone ... that made him feel lonely and depressed.... that made him to sort out a cause ... he found it in the visa stuff ... n made videos etc ... 

hopefully he reconciles with his family and come back as a happy man ...

may god bless him ... 

Oho divorced aa, Intha story unda background lo. Looks like you know him well in real life as well. Hope he becomes normal again. 

18 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Oho divorced aa, Intha story unda background lo. Looks like you know him well in real life as well. Hope he becomes normal again. 

i dont know him in person buddy ... i analyzed his videos ... he makes videos in the late night or very early morning  (around 2 am)... that made to me to wonder what kind of person finds time at odd times of night to make videos... with that i realized that  he is living alone ... in one video he says that his son visited him from india for a week or a month ... that made me to make a guess that either he is divorced or widowed ...

if we can take a step back and read in between his words .... his language and flow of words certainly point out to the state of mind of a person who is really frustrated n unhappy with his things in life  ... 

so with the 2 factors combined .. i made an assumption ...

if somebody who is happy with state of things and busy with life (read as work and at home life)  ... will make those videos ...?? 

People who are lonely and depressed find solace in social media posts and reactions to it ... they see it as a kind of human interaction ... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yoda123 said:

i dont know him in person buddy ... i analyzed his videos ... he makes videos in the late night or very early morning  (around 2 am)... that made to me to wonder what kind of person finds time at odd times of night to make videos... with that i realized that  he is living alone ... in one video he says that his son visited him from india for a week or a month ... that made me to make a guess that either he is divorced or widowed ...

if we can take a step back and read in between his words .... his language and flow of words certainly point out to the state of mind of a person who is really frustrated n unhappy with his things in life  ... 

so with the 2 factors combined .. i made an assumption ...

if somebody who is happy with state of things and busy with life (read as work and at home life)  ... will make those videos ...?? 

People who are lonely and depressed find solace in social media posts and reactions to it ... they see it as a kind of human interaction ... 

nijamena..Kids ni school pamputhu kuda videos post chesadu last year.