*****INDIA TOUR OF IRELAND & ENGLAND 2018*****

Kool_SRG

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:
Result
2nd T20I, India tour of Ireland and England at Dublin, Jun 29 2018
  • 6.png&h=42&w=42  India      213/4
  • 29.png&h=42&w=42  Ireland   70/10 (12.3/20 ov, target 214)
India won by 143 runs

record aa.?

Bumrah ruled out of England T20Is

Jasprit Bumrah, India pacer, has been ruled out of the three-match T20I seriesagainst England. The pacer had suffered an injury to his thumb of his non-bowling hand in the first T20I against Ireland in Malahide while looking to stop a ball on his run-up. He didn't train the following day and was rested for the second game of the series.

The pacer underwent a scan of his injured hand and the results revealed a fracture. He could return to the set-up for the the three-match ODI series against England, starting on July 12 in Nottingham. Deepak Chahar, who has snared seven scalps in the ongoing one-day tri-series, also involving England Lions and Windies A, will replace him in the T20I squad.

Meanwhile, Washington Sundar, the all-rounder, has been ruled out of both the T20I and ODI series due to a right ankle injury, which he suffered whilst playing football during India's practice session in Malahide on Tuesday.

Spin-bowling all-rounders, Krunal Pandya and Axar Patel, will replace Sundar for T20Is and ODIs respectively. Both of them are presently playing for India A in the tri-series. Axar has snared five scalps at an average of 20, while Krunal has bagged two wickets so far in the tournament. Krunal also took 12 scalps at an average of 23.66 for Mumbai Indians in IPL 2018.

The first match of the T20I series is set to begin on July 3 at Old Trafford.

Updated squads:

For T20Is vs England: Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Suresh Raina, Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni (wk), Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Hardik Pandya, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav

19 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Bumrah ruled out of England T20Is

Jasprit Bumrah, India pacer, has been ruled out of the three-match T20I seriesagainst England. The pacer had suffered an injury to his thumb of his non-bowling hand in the first T20I against Ireland in Malahide while looking to stop a ball on his run-up. He didn't train the following day and was rested for the second game of the series.

The pacer underwent a scan of his injured hand and the results revealed a fracture. He could return to the set-up for the the three-match ODI series against England, starting on July 12 in Nottingham. Deepak Chahar, who has snared seven scalps in the ongoing one-day tri-series, also involving England Lions and Windies A, will replace him in the T20I squad.

Meanwhile, Washington Sundar, the all-rounder, has been ruled out of both the T20I and ODI series due to a right ankle injury, which he suffered whilst playing football during India's practice session in Malahide on Tuesday.

Spin-bowling all-rounders, Krunal Pandya and Axar Patel, will replace Sundar for T20Is and ODIs respectively. Both of them are presently playing for India A in the tri-series. Axar has snared five scalps at an average of 20, while Krunal has bagged two wickets so far in the tournament. Krunal also took 12 scalps at an average of 23.66 for Mumbai Indians in IPL 2018.

The first match of the T20I series is set to begin on July 3 at Old Trafford.

Updated squads:

For T20Is vs England: Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Suresh Raina, Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni (wk), Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Hardik Pandya, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav

Big blow idhi ;) bhuvi/bumrah are backbone for india in limited overs :( hope kaul fills this gap ;) 

13 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Big blow idhi ;) bhuvi/bumrah are backbone for india in limited overs :( hope kaul fills this gap ;) 

Kaul is not a certain in XI...

Umesh Yadav untadu mostly replacement of Bumrah.... Good to see Krunal Panday get a chance..