Veedi Matrimony request peaks

DrJilani

15 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

idhedho bombai la undhi yavvaram, brathakadaaniki em chesthaadu anta inthaki? pa go boghi melam batch aa?

CITI_c$y

50 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

idhedho bombai la undhi yavvaram, brathakadaaniki em chesthaadu anta inthaki? pa go boghi melam batch aa?

Bathakataaniki thintuntaadu anta. Manchi sambandham chudu

10 hours ago, DrJilani said:

I am NSS & my native is in West Godavari dist.I had done my higher studies in Hyderabad.I got married 2 years ago.

My wife lost her parents in childhood & brought up by her relatives. Her relatives didn’t say anything about her & get her married to me. I had seen her very depressed since marriage. I tried to get her out of depression & finally ended with a baby boy. But still, she is in depression & continued to say me to leave her & lead my life happily. She always says to me that she will be happy by looking after my son & leave her. My wife is very sentimental & she strongly decided to not give divorce. But, she said to leave her and get married & live my life happily. She is also now staying separately in Hyderabad.

My family is from agricultural background. My family have 6 acres of coconut garden in my native place of worth 4Cr. Present I stay in Hyderabad. I had only elder sister who is married & well settled in Madras. They have 30 acres of agricultural land in Vijayanagaram dist.

My wife has no siblings. She has her own property of nearly 3 acres mango garden in Krishna dist of worth 4-5Cr.

I am ready to settle anywhere if needed. But, my communication skills in English are very poor.I know only Telugu.Finally one request.Please don’t contact me by just considering my wealth.

I had explained everything above in detail as I can’t express it directly to anyone personally.I am frustrated of my life with her.But still I have long life ahead. Now,I want some peace & happiness in my life.So, I am searching for a person who fills happiness in my life & share a beautiful life with me

akda requirement em ledu anta self dabbane

11 hours ago, DrJilani said:

I am NSS & my native is in West Godavari dist.I had done my higher studies in Hyderabad.I got married 2 years ago.

My wife lost her parents in childhood & brought up by her relatives. Her relatives didn’t say anything about her & get her married to me. I had seen her very depressed since marriage. I tried to get her out of depression & finally ended with a baby boy. But still, she is in depression & continued to say me to leave her & lead my life happily. She always says to me that she will be happy by looking after my son & leave her. My wife is very sentimental & she strongly decided to not give divorce. But, she said to leave her and get married & live my life happily. She is also now staying separately in Hyderabad.

My family is from agricultural background. My family have 6 acres of coconut garden in my native place of worth 4Cr. Present I stay in Hyderabad. I had only elder sister who is married & well settled in Madras. They have 30 acres of agricultural land in Vijayanagaram dist.

My wife has no siblings. She has her own property of nearly 3 acres mango garden in Krishna dist of worth 4-5Cr.

I am ready to settle anywhere if needed. But, my communication skills in English are very poor.I know only Telugu.Finally one request.Please don’t contact me by just considering my wealth.

I had explained everything above in detail as I can’t express it directly to anyone personally.I am frustrated of my life with her.But still I have long life ahead. Now,I want some peace & happiness in my life.So, I am searching for a person who fills happiness in my life & share a beautiful life with me

good one...