i94 extension due to Passport Expiry

passionate

Hello all, 

Need suggestion :

My i 94 Expires  in July due to  Old Passport expiry, I have renewed the passport and need to extend my i 94, did anyone have experience with extension at Land Borders (Canada),  I live in Michigan.   
Thanks

5 minutes ago, passionate said:

Hello all, 

Need suggestion :

My i 94 Expires  in July due to  Old Passport expiry, I have renewed the passport and need to extend my i 94, did anyone have experience with extension at Land Borders (Canada),  I live in Michigan.   
Thanks

on which visa baaa

5 minutes ago, passionate said:

Hello all, 

Need suggestion :

Thanks

I had this pbm but I think 240 days is k I think

I went to India n came back  so I 94 is latest

Just now, futureofandhra said:

India vellosta ane confidence tho Canada Visa unnapudu Canada ki pole PP tho paatu Canada Visa kuda expire aindi ,  ipudu India trip cancelled, risk enduk Border datudam ankutuna

10 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

kaka...alag se alag ae...chepakunda poi vachinav le India ki...

katiff...

31 minutes ago, passionate said:

India vellosta ane confidence tho Canada Visa unnapudu Canada ki pole PP tho paatu Canada Visa kuda expire aindi ,  ipudu India trip cancelled, risk enduk Border datudam ankutuna

akarledu, I797 meeda latest I94 unte chaalu, online di expire ayina kuda

I faced same situation, appudu ma employer amendement apply chesadu, I94 extend ayyindi ..

inka ado form cheppadu not sure about that I539 apply cheyyamannadu POE ke velluthe ..

you can go to out of US and come bit risky

I was in the same situation and spoke to Ramineni law firm. If your i94 is given short based on your passport expiry date. You should apply H1b extension before i94 expiry. It doesn’t matter what you have in your i797. Read forums and talk to experts. Luckily I went to CBP office twice and said my i94 date is incorrect and showed only my new passport. He fixed it second time...lol.. usually we should reenter US to update i94. Try your luck.

1 hour ago, noma said:

akarledu, I797 meeda latest I94 unte chaalu, online di expire ayina kuda

I797 mida visa stamping elochetime ke date pp validity varaki icharu

4 minutes ago, ilovemyself2 said:

I was in the same situation and spoke to Ramineni law firm. If your i94 is given short based on your passport expiry date. You should apply H1b extension before i94 expiry. It doesn’t matter what you have in your i797. Read forums and talk to experts. Luckily I went to CBP office twice and said my i94 date is incorrect and showed only my new passport. He fixed it second time...lol.. usually we should reenter US to update i94. Try your luck.

I tried calling CBP office, they are asking me file extension, while entering us with expiring passport the immigration officer herself told you could cross the nearest border to get new i94 once you have renewed passport.

i am thinking about going to Windsor via tunnel where Canada denies my entry and has to return back to US and explain my situation