Hyderabad lo marriage beuros

buffaloboy

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Great greater greatest teledu but  it would be interesting to know how that person talks responds to various issues . Koncham telustundi kada what he is as a person and thought process ? Enta virtual Ayina our posts are reflection of our thoughts.

everyone have a secret life and the life what we live everyday is only a partial reflection of our mind and thoughts...we hide our intentions and aspirations from others or may not display in the open society because of various factors...but in virtual world, when we know for sure that no one judges, then our actual personality comes out ....that's the real 'we'....what we do everyday, is what we act...try to be nice, good..polite..nlag blah...like I said, we all try...given a change who wouldn't love to freak out their actual mind ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amrita

• Run

• vendettaa

• Desi_guy

3 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Well they are but you never know, what and who is logged in using a particular ID.

but in the first place, why do we even want to know who logged in using what ID ? 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Great greater greatest teledu but  it would be interesting to know how that person talks responds to various issues . Koncham telustundi kada what he is as a person and thought process ? Enta virtual Ayina our posts are reflection of our thoughts.

real world lo undaleni vidhanmga virtual world lo behave chestaru chala mandi...comments nu batti character decide cheyalemu

8 minutes ago, Desi_guy said:

real world lo undaleni vidhanmga virtual world lo behave chestaru chala mandi...comments nu batti character decide cheyalemu

Character decide chesta ani cheppaledu ga? I just said i am curious to know that side of the person ..will be interesting. 

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

everyone have a secret life and the life what we live everyday is only a partial reflection of our mind and thoughts...we hide our intentions and aspirations from others or may not display in the open society because of various factors...but in virtual world, when we know for sure that no one judges, then our actual personality comes out ....that's the real 'we'....what we do everyday, is what we act...try to be nice, good..polite..nlag blah...like I said, we all try...given a change who wouldn't love to freak out their actual mind ?

9 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Well they are but you never know, what and who is logged in using a particular ID.

How will i know? I will know if they tell me. I have friends who tell me their ids in DB but SO di telusukunte it will be awesome. You can learn a lot about the person and tease also. It doesnt always have to be in negative sense. 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Character decide chesta ani cheppaledu ga? I just said i am curious to know that side of the person will be interesting. 

ok

recently maa brother ki  telugumatrimony lo oka match vasthe velli choosi vacham everything was ok

then common college friends tho matladithe telisindhi ..she is in relation with someone from past 8 years anta..baby_dc1

inka picha lite....paiaga aa profiles lo raase matter antha solle...

nenu adiga pillani aa profile lo raasina details gurinchi she barely remembers those details..._%~

Just now, JAPAN said:

recently maa brother ki  telugumatrimony lo oka match vasthe velli choosi vacham everything was ok

then common college friends tho matladithe telisindhi ..she is in relation with someone from past 8 years anta..baby_dc1

inka picha lite..ee matrimony lo vi antha genuine vundav anukunta...paiaga aa profiles lo raase matter antha solle...

nenu adiga pillani aa profile lo raasina details gurinchi she barely remembers those details..._%~

Bride groom's bro interview kuda pass avvala e rojullo silent_I1

45 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Pelli tarvaata first aa title la  bureau spelling correct ga raayi sunta

Brahmi_0.gif?1350486327

bureau ni telugu lo oohinchi rasadu.. creativity ni encourage cheyakunda hurt chestaava braces_1

2 minutes ago, JAPAN said:

inka picha lite....paiaga aa profiles lo raase matter antha solle...

unnaru kabati bathikipoyaru...bl@st