France will win WC 2018

tennisluvr

6 hours ago, TOY said:

haha cheppana manodu thopu ani.. germany ravali anta.. lmao you made my day muppet

evadra nuvvu nenu rasindi ardham kaledha...  em cheppalanukunnav.... "germany ravali anta" endi? ekkadaki ravali... chuthey ga I predicted they will win the WC ... but they failed miserably, now what is your point you pillock

35 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

evadra nuvvu nenu rasindi ardham kaledha...  em cheppalanukunnav.... "germany ravali anta" endi? ekkadaki ravali... chuthey ga I predicted they will win the WC ... but they failed miserably, now what is your point you pillock

y all your predictions go south ??Related image

27 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

y all your predictions go south ??Related image

not "all" but few.... its called prediction for a reason you dummy :lol:

Either way this WC has been a very crazy one, way too unpredictable

7 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

my team is still alive babji ..Englishman are bring it home this time S@nC#aZiS@nC#aZi

your team aa... I can't remember one post of yours where you said England will win.... can you show me few from the past where you predicted england's win

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

your team aa... I can't remember one post of yours where you said England will win.... can you show me few from the past where you predicted england's win

old post lo tag chesa ..chuskoo poo 

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

for someone who loves the game, the mere act of watching and deconstructing the game could give a much higher pleasure.

This is a very very very good post in this entire thread.... exactly what I've been saying. The point of analysing the match after the final whistle is what makes someone a great admirer of the sport.... just blabbering like a bellend based on few numbers from the internet doesnt actually mean anything. Its all about what you have observed and what all tiny details you noticed during those 90mins.

I also call this whole gloryhunting thing to be the most horriblw thing to halpen to any sport. I dont like to talk about "my team" because they won or achieved something, ofcourse I could be happy that they achieved something but trying to rub in someone's face by clinging to some team's Victory to which you are no way related is cuntery of the higest order...

Anyways, good post narsi... exactly what I believe in... and as expected all the "fans" have no idea about what your post really meant lmao

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

This is a very very very good post in this entire thread.... exactly what I've been saying. The point of analysing the match after the final whistle is what makes someone a great admirer of the sport.... just blabbering like a bellend based on few numbers from the internet doesnt actually mean anything. Its all about what you have observed and what all tiny details you noticed during those 90mins.

I also call this whole gloryhunting thing to be the most horriblw thing to halpen to any sport. I dont like to talk about "my team" because they won or achieved something, ofcourse I could be happy that they achieved something but trying to rub in someone's face by clinging to some team's Victory to which you are no way related is cuntery of the higest order...

Anyways, good post narsi... exactly what I believe in... and as expected all the "fans" have no idea about what your post really meant lmao

@3$%@3$% expect chesa ..waiting for your showoff 

9 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

same hollow response for the 10000th time... zero substance and matter

I'm telling you  10000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time again..I don't want to prove my points to  useless biased shiitthole idiots 

2 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

I'm telling you  10000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time again..I don't want to prove my points to  useless biased shiitthole idiots 

hehe you had no points at all.... all you do is pick a top player/team and speak about how great he/they is/are lol rather than analysing the game... :)