France will win WC 2018

tennisluvr

3 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

i will stick with current players ....*&**&* 

Pogba was immense this WC.. the best I saw him in his career, especially against Argentina... Juventus lo nenu peddhaga choodale so I dont know and I dont think he played that good under Mourinho at United until now...  i think he will do much better under a different manager who is not as conservative as Mourinho... 

2 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

another one.... look at that title..... "tired and battered".... yeah but one pleb like fleshlight TOY thinks thats not a problem because he watches football a couple of times every four years.... 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/dcunited/tired-and-battered-croatia-reaches-its-1st-world-cup-final/2018/07/11/3c6ec98a-8550-11e8-9e06-4db52ac42e05_story.html

avunu football gurinchi ne lanti dhed dhimak lanzes and washington post odu rayali... chutiya saale..

Just now, TOY said:

avunu football gurinchi ne lanti dhed dhimak lanzes and washington post odu rayali... chutiya saale..

neekem theluso cheppu ra... sare nenu thappu ga cheppa that they will be tired ani... mari nuvvendhuku appude cheppale atlem undadu they will be fine ani... gudhha moosukoni endhuku unnav lathkor makeylode... if you want to debate then discuss properly else fcuk  right off... 

2 minutes ago, TOY said:

aina washington post odu raasthe endi evadu raasthe endi... talk about the points they mentioned... there was a huge discussion everywhere on how are they going to cope up with the fatigue... flesh light chutiya... neeku avanni thelvavu... just because you think i was "wrong" you came out of your closet all of a sudden and started yelling like a half baked moron you are.... 

8 minutes ago, TOY said:

lol chutiya... one more source where they talk about croatia's fatigue... nenu epudo ninndu pandabetti denginatte aa washington post odu kooda epudo denginattu unnadu andhuke vaadi meedha padi edusthunnav andhuke inko source lo nundi thecha analysis... lmao

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-soccer-worldcup-cro-eng-reserves/exhausted-croatia-must-draw-on-reserves-for-france-final-idUSKBN1K21AM

1 hour ago, chittimallu2 said:

Pogba was immense this WC.. the best I saw him in his career, especially against Argentina... Juventus lo nenu peddhaga choodale so I dont know and I dont think he played that good under Mourinho at United until now...  i think he will do much better under a different manager who is not as conservative as Mourinho... 

not a surprise ..no big player performed well under Mourinho _%~_%~

Just now, TrumpCare said:

not a surprise ..no big player performed well under Mourinho _%~_%~

ah ledhu le ... mou is a great motivator and a very good man manager... oka sari ibra gadi interview choodu about mou, he will explain how mou motivates players... for an egoist like ibra, to say words like that meant mou was really something special when it comes to man management... I think Eto'o kooda edo annadu something like that... 

But problem with mou is he wants his players to drop back irrespective of their skill and positioning which is what pissed many creative and attacking players like Mata... he likes his players to bulldoze as necessary and form a disciplined blocks to shut the opponents,... he wont let the creativity flow. Give him a genius like David Silva and he will make him play in the double pivot...

Also @TrumpCare I like Mourinho's stint at Inter where he won the only Italian treble (I think Im correct in saying ONLY).... bringing in Milito from nowhere was a masterstroke, agreed he was doing well at genoa but that was still a massive gamble ... he brought in Eto'o also I believe but he was an established player and a regular suprestar purchase.... but he is out of touch and I dont like his football anymore... Pep did his head for good and Mou is worried ever since that 5-0 loss in 2009...  

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

I got five people offering to take me out for lunch due to my predictions all coming right. One week of free lunch @3$%

Sare poo Mari sadisttt edavaa@3$%