• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WHAT

• Amrita

• boeing747

• Demigod

4 minutes ago, WHAT said:

shoorpanaka mukku koyadam - sita gari kidnap 

renditi lo edi cruel ga undi db ppl ? :_)

surpanaka rakshsi n she started irritating already maaried rama n sita is another man's wife who is not interested in ravana.sitas episode is cruel

Just now, Heroin said:

surpanaka rakshsi n she started irritating already maaried rama n sita is another man's wife who is not interested in ravana.sitas episode is cruel

+1 and mukku cut chesindi lakshaman anukunta kada mari ram wife ni enduku kidnap chesaru 

प्राप्तचारित्रसंदेह मम प्रतिमुखे स्थिता |
दीपो नेत्रातुरस्येव प्रतिकूलासि मे दृढम् || ६-११५-१७

17. praapta chaaritra sandehaa = (You) with a suspicion arisen on your character; sthitaa = standing; pratimukhe = in front of; mama = me; dR^iDham pratikuulaa api = are extremely disagreeable; me = to me; diipaH iva = even as a light; netraaturasya = to one; who is suffering from a poor eye-sight.

"You, with a suspicion arisen on your character, standing in front of me, are extremely disagreeable to me, even as a light to one, who is suffering from a poor eye-sight."

तद्गच्छ त्वानुजानेऽद्य यथेष्टं जनकात्मजे |
एता दश दिशो भद्रे कार्यमस्ति न मे त्वया || ६-११५-१८

18. janakaatmaje = O Seetha!; tat = that is why; anujaane = I am permitting; tvaa = you; adya = now; gachchha = go; yatheShTam = wherever you like; tetaaH dasha dishaH = to any of these ten directions; naasti = there is no; kaaryam = work to be done; me = to me; tvayaa = by you; bhadre = my dear lady!

"O Seetha! That is why, I am permitting you now. Go wherever you like. All these ten directions are open to you, my dear lady! There is no work to be done to me, by you."

कः पुमांस्तु कुले जातह् स्त्रियं परगृहोषिताम् |
तेजस्वी पुनरादद्यात् सुहृल्लेख्येन चेतसा || ६-११५-१९

19. kaH tejasvii pumaan = which noble man; jaataH = born; kule = in an illustrious race; aadadyaat = will take; punaH = back; striyam = a woman; paragR^ihoShitaam = who lived in another's abode; suhR^illekhyena chetasaa = with an eager mind?

"Which noble man, born in an illustrious race, will take back a woman who lived in another's abode, with an eager mind?"

रावणाङ्कपरिक्लिष्टां दृष्टां दुष्टेन चक्षुषा |
कथं त्वां पुनरादद्यां कुलं व्यपदिशन् महत् || ६-११५-२०

20. vyapadishan = while mentioning about; mahat kulam = my great lineage; katham = how; aadadyaam = can I accept; punaH = again; tvaam = you; raavaNaaN^ka parikliShTaan = who were harassed in Ravana's lap while being borne away by him) dR^iShTaam = and who were seen (by him) duShTena chakShuShaa = with evil looks?

"While mentioning greatly about my lineage, how can I accept again, you who were harassed in Ravana's lap (while being borne away by him) and who were seen (by him) with evil looks?"

सा तदश्रुतपूर्वं हि जने महति मैथिली |
श्रुत्वा भर्तृवचो रूक्षं लज्जया व्रीडिताभवत् || ६-११६-२

2. shrutvaa = hearing; ghoram = the terrific; vachaH = words; bhartuH = of her husband; ashruta puurvam = which were never heard by her before; mahati jane = amidst a large gathering of people; saa maithilii = that Seetha; tadaa = at that time; abhavat = became; avanataa = downcast; lajjayaa = with shame.

Hearing the terrific words of her husband, which were never actually heard by her before, amidst a large gathering of people, Seetha stood bent low with shame.

चितां मे कुरु सौमित्रे व्यसनस्यास्य भेषजम् |
मिथ्यापवादोपहता नाहं जीवितुमुत्सहे || ६-११६-१८

18. saumitre = O Lakshmana!; kuru = create; chitaam = a pile of fire; me = for me; bheShajam = which is a remedy; asya vyasanasya = for this trouble; aham mithyaapavaadopahataa = smitten as I am with false blames; na utsahe = (I) no longer wish; jiivitum = to survive.

"O Lakshmana! Create a pile of fire, for me, which is a remedy for this disaster. I no longer wish to survive, smitten as am with false blames."

अप्रीतेन गुणैर्भर्त्रा त्यक्ता या जनसंसदि |
या क्षमा मे गतिर्गन्तुं प्रवेक्ष्ये हव्यवाहनम् || ६-११६-१९

19. pravekShyaami = I will enter; havyavaahanam = a fire; gantum = to obtain; gatiH = a course; yaa kShamaa = which is appropriate; me = for me; tyaktaayaH = who has been jana samsadi = amidst an assembly of men; bhartraa = by me husband;apriitena = who was not satisfied; guNaiH = with my traits.

"I will enter a fire, to obtain the only course appropriate for me, who has been abandoned amidst an assembly of men, by my husband who was not satisfied with my traits."

स विज्ञाय मनश्छन्दं रामस्याकारसूचितम् |
चितां चकार सौमित्रिर्मते रामस्य वीर्यवान् || ६-११६-२१

21. vijJNaaya = understanding; manashchandam = the inclination of the mind; raamasya = of Rama; aakaara suuchitam = hinted by the expression in his face; saH viiryavaan = that valiant; saumitriH = Lakshmana; chakaara = prepared; chitaam = a pyre; raamasya mte = in deference to the wishes of Rama's.

Understanding the inclination of the mind of Rama, hinted by the expression in his face, that valiant Lakshmana prepared a pyre, in deference to the wishes of Rama.

न हि रामं तदा कश्चित्कालान्तकयमोपमम् |
अनुनेतुमथो वक्तुं द्रष्टुं वा प्यशकत्सुहृत् || ६-११६-२२

22. na kashchit suhR^it = no one near and dear; ashakat hi = was indeed able; anuvetum = to cajole; tadaa = on that occasion; atho = or; vaktum = to speak; draShTum va api = or even to look upon; raamam = Rama; kaalaantakayamopamam = who appeared like Yama the lord of death at the time of dissolution of the world.

No one near and dear was indeed able to cajole on that occasion or to speak or even to look upon Rama, who appeared like Yama the lord of death at the time of dissolution of the world.

Just now, Demigod said:

चितां मे कुरु सौमित्रे व्यसनस्यास्य भेषजम् |
मिथ्यापवादोपहता नाहं जीवितुमुत्सहे || ६-११६-१८

18. saumitre = O Lakshmana!; kuru = create; chitaam = a pile of fire; me = for me; bheShajam = which is a remedy; asya vyasanasya = for this trouble; aham mithyaapavaadopahataa = smitten as I am with false blames; na utsahe = (I) no longer wish; jiivitum = to survive.

"O Lakshmana! Create a pile of fire, for me, which is a remedy for this disaster. I no longer wish to survive, smitten as am with false blames."

अप्रीतेन गुणैर्भर्त्रा त्यक्ता या जनसंसदि |
या क्षमा मे गतिर्गन्तुं प्रवेक्ष्ये हव्यवाहनम् || ६-११६-१९

19. pravekShyaami = I will enter; havyavaahanam = a fire; gantum = to obtain; gatiH = a course; yaa kShamaa = which is appropriate; me = for me; tyaktaayaH = who has been jana samsadi = amidst an assembly of men; bhartraa = by me husband;apriitena = who was not satisfied; guNaiH = with my traits.

"I will enter a fire, to obtain the only course appropriate for me, who has been abandoned amidst an assembly of men, by my husband who was not satisfied with my traits."

स विज्ञाय मनश्छन्दं रामस्याकारसूचितम् |
चितां चकार सौमित्रिर्मते रामस्य वीर्यवान् || ६-११६-२१

21. vijJNaaya = understanding; manashchandam = the inclination of the mind; raamasya = of Rama; aakaara suuchitam = hinted by the expression in his face; saH viiryavaan = that valiant; saumitriH = Lakshmana; chakaara = prepared; chitaam = a pyre; raamasya mte = in deference to the wishes of Rama's.

Understanding the inclination of the mind of Rama, hinted by the expression in his face, that valiant Lakshmana prepared a pyre, in deference to the wishes of Rama.

न हि रामं तदा कश्चित्कालान्तकयमोपमम् |
अनुनेतुमथो वक्तुं द्रष्टुं वा प्यशकत्सुहृत् || ६-११६-२२

22. na kashchit suhR^it = no one near and dear; ashakat hi = was indeed able; anuvetum = to cajole; tadaa = on that occasion; atho = or; vaktum = to speak; draShTum va api = or even to look upon; raamam = Rama; kaalaantakayamopamam = who appeared like Yama the lord of death at the time of dissolution of the world.

No one near and dear was indeed able to cajole on that occasion or to speak or even to look upon Rama, who appeared like Yama the lord of death at the time of dissolution of the world.

for those who said there is no agni pareeksha in valmiki version

34 minutes ago, Heroin said:

first she came to Rama asking to accept her as his wife rama said I am already married (in this story I can only marry once :-0 ) u can take my brother Lakshman who is not married..

2 minutes ago, Demigod said:

first she came to Rama asking to accept her as his wife rama said I am already married (in this story I can only marry once :-0 ) u can take my brother Lakshman who is not married..

auna lakshaman wife urmila 14 years padukune untadi kada .... how 

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

auna lakshaman wife urmila 14 years padukune untadi kada .... how 

IDK dude may be rama was joking..this is according to Valmiki

శ్రీపాద సుబ్రహ్మణ్య శాస్త్రి గారు అనువదించిన రామాయణం లో యుద్ధకాండలో రాముడు సీతనుద్దేశించి
" సద్వంశంలో పుట్టినవాడు పౌరుశవంతుడయితే, పరగృహంలో ఉండిన భార్యను ఆనందంతో ఎవడు స్వీకరించగలడు. ఇంత కాలానికి నువ్వు రావణుని ఓడిలోనుండి దిగివచ్చావు. వాడు నిన్ను దుశ్చింతతో చూసాడు. ఇక నా కులం పాడుచేసుకుని నిన్నెలా స్వీకరిస్తాను? పోయిన కీర్తి మళ్లీ తెచ్చుకోవడానికి నిన్ను సాధించాను. నాకు నీయెడల ఆసక్తి లేశమూ లేదు.యథేచ్ఛగా వెళ్లిపో. ఇది నేను దృఢ నిశ్చయంతో చెప్పినమాట కానీ వేళాకోళం కాదు. కనుక లక్ష్మణుని దగ్గరకో, భరతుని దగ్గరకో, వానరేంద్రుడైన సుగ్రీవునిదగ్గరకో, రాక్షసేన్ద్రుడయిన విభీషణునిదగ్గరకో వెళ్లి కాలం గడుపుకో. నువ్వు చక్కని దానవు. నాగరికత కలదానవు. వంట ఇల్లు జొచ్చిన కుందేలులాగా తన ఇంటో ఉన్నదానవు. సహజంగా దుష్టుడయిన రావణుడు నిన్ను విడిచిపెట్టి ఉండడు" అని చాలా కఠినంగా చెప్పాడు. లాలనపాలనలు ఎదురుచూస్తూ ఉన్న సీత ఇది విని ఏనుగు చేతచిక్కిన సల్లకీలతలాగా వడవడ వొణికిపోతూ కన్నీరు విడిచింది.

ఆధారం: శ్రీపాద సుబ్రహ్మణ్యశాస్త్రి సర్వలభ్య రచనల సంకలనం మూడవ సంపుటం. మనసు ఫౌండేషన్ ప్రచురణ.

కాబట్టి, సీతను రావణునిదగ్గర కే తిరిగి వెళ్ళిపొమ్మన్నది సాక్షాత్తు సీత భర్తయిన శ్రీరాముడే. ఆ తరువాతే మణిరత్నం అయినా, బాబు గోగినేని అయినా లేదా నేనైనా అన్నది.

23 minutes ago, WHAT said:

శ్రీపాద సుబ్రహ్మణ్య శాస్త్రి గారు అనువదించిన రామాయణం లో యుద్ధకాండలో రాముడు సీతనుద్దేశించి
" సద్వంశంలో పుట్టినవాడు పౌరుశవంతుడయితే, పరగృహంలో ఉండిన భార్యను ఆనందంతో ఎవడు స్వీకరించగలడు. ఇంత కాలానికి నువ్వు రావణుని ఓడిలోనుండి దిగివచ్చావు. వాడు నిన్ను దుశ్చింతతో చూసాడు. ఇక నా కులం పాడుచేసుకుని నిన్నెలా స్వీకరిస్తాను? పోయిన కీర్తి మళ్లీ తెచ్చుకోవడానికి నిన్ను సాధించాను. నాకు నీయెడల ఆసక్తి లేశమూ లేదు.యథేచ్ఛగా వెళ్లిపో. ఇది నేను దృఢ నిశ్చయంతో చెప్పినమాట కానీ వేళాకోళం కాదు. కనుక లక్ష్మణుని దగ్గరకో, భరతుని దగ్గరకో, వానరేంద్రుడైన సుగ్రీవునిదగ్గరకో, రాక్షసేన్ద్రుడయిన విభీషణునిదగ్గరకో వెళ్లి కాలం గడుపుకో. నువ్వు చక్కని దానవు. నాగరికత కలదానవు. వంట ఇల్లు జొచ్చిన కుందేలులాగా తన ఇంటో ఉన్నదానవు. సహజంగా దుష్టుడయిన రావణుడు నిన్ను విడిచిపెట్టి ఉండడు" అని చాలా కఠినంగా చెప్పాడు. లాలనపాలనలు ఎదురుచూస్తూ ఉన్న సీత ఇది విని ఏనుగు చేతచిక్కిన సల్లకీలతలాగా వడవడ వొణికిపోతూ కన్నీరు విడిచింది.

ఆధారం: శ్రీపాద సుబ్రహ్మణ్యశాస్త్రి సర్వలభ్య రచనల సంకలనం మూడవ సంపుటం. మనసు ఫౌండేషన్ ప్రచురణ.

కాబట్టి, సీతను రావణునిదగ్గర కే తిరిగి వెళ్ళిపొమ్మన్నది సాక్షాత్తు సీత భర్తయిన శ్రీరాముడే. ఆ తరువాతే మణిరత్నం అయినా, బాబు గోగినేని అయినా లేదా నేనైనా అన్నది.

I dont understand this. This episode happened after ravana died how he asked to go to Ravana?

I got email notification which you might have edited now so replying.  Book chadivi ask doubts dude. Motham ramayanam ippudu ikkada type cheyalante kashtam especially when your intention is more on criticizing it than knowing things. Its so hard to type that much.  I already told dont copy paste and conclude things thats not the way to learn or know things ani even if it is a technology if not ramayanam. Read and then if you find faults , negatives and not convinced by answers you can share your knowledge and enlighten people. I am not being rude but i am done with this. Have a great holiday tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, WHAT said:

so athani example tisukoni janalu kuda ade follow aithe ..... if common ppl wives ni pakka rajyam vadu ethukoni poyi 1-2 weeks return pampiste.... does this pareeksha apply to common women also ? 

nenu adey cheppaanu

30 yrs ago unna restrictions ipudu levu 

alaantapudu thousands of years ago unna rules enduku follow avtaaru vayyaaa

Jesus christ ki ichina Crucifixion punishment inkaaa undaa ? ledu kadaaa idee anthey

people change time to time bro

bible open chesi daanilo slavery undani manam ipudu slaves ni konukkotam ledu kadaaa

2 hours ago, Demigod said:

30 years kindade outdated ante mari anni vela years back jarigina (if it really happened) story asalu ela e generation ki use avuddi ani doubt anthe..

ayyaaa malli bible open chesi daanilo unna oka page ainaa outdated kaademo cheppu

avi aa days anthey ... danilo unna manchi ni teeskovaali

Christ ni champinatu ipudu champatledu kadaaa ?

Bible lo manushulni slaves laga ammarani ipudu ammaru kadaaa

malli every Sunday church lo ade chaduvutaaru gaaa? 

7 minutes ago, precious_smeagol said:

ayyaaa malli bible open chesi daanilo unna oka page ainaa outdated kaademo cheppu

avi aa days anthey ... danilo unna manchi ni teeskovaali

Christ ni champinatu ipudu champatledu kadaaa ?

Bible lo manushulni slaves laga ammarani ipudu ammaru kadaaa

malli every Sunday church lo ade chaduvutaaru gaaa? 

ade cheptunna precious.. be it ramayana bahratham bible koran anni outdated avi asalu avasaram ledu ippudu janalaki ani..