సమాధానాలు చెప్పలేక ఫోన్ పెట్టేసిన కత్తి మహేష్ |

kevinUsa

Just now, Amrita said:

Thats not ramayana.  you are talking about being rational. Is it rational to comment a book without even reading it? I am not questioning you but asking ...Read book and come back with loop holes and negatives and i will create a thread and answer my perspective. I read Ramayana many many times. I am positive i can answer. If i cant i will find out from people who can answer and reply you.  Cheyalekapoyina adi na agananm kani ramayanam is such an awesome book. You can find answers for anything.

they say the same with geetha too..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WHAT

• Amrita

• boeing747

• Demigod

16 minutes ago, WHAT said:

nenu observe chesinavi 

>feudalism

> women ni evarina kidnap sesi konni days akkade unte agni pravesam seyyi pinchali

> bharathudu leni time chusi ... ramudu ni king cheyali anukunna dasarath raj goppathanam

> if evarina love proposal ki vaste nose/mukku koseyochu 

> hanuman oka mountain lift chesi tisuku ragaladu alagane lanka ni kuda lift cheyochu kada 

phone lo typing kastam ga undi ... ill add points later 

Avi cheyyakoodanivi..oka story lo chedu untundi , manchi untundi..chedu nerchukuntaa ante emee cheyyalem

4 minutes ago, WHAT said:

aa vishayam bharat n kaikeyi ki cheppe cheyochu kada 

Bharata was in his mama's house at that time not in ayodhya. he neither asked rama atleast. no one knew. He didn't tell any of his wives not just kaikeyi. He just declared in his raj darbar on peoples demand and in joy. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Thats not ramayana.  you are talking about being rational. Is it rational to comment a book without even reading it? I am not questioning you but asking ...Read book and come back with loop holes and negatives and i will create a thread and answer my perspective. I read Ramayana many many times. I am positive i can answer. If i cant i will find out from people who can answer and reply you.  Cheyalekapoyina adi na agananm kani ramayanam is such an awesome book. You can find answers for anything.

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

neeku teledu ani ardham ayindi bro...unless u read it u wouldnt know......PEACE.

thanks bro .... i will try to read ramayana vishvrukshm again.... good to know few points today

Just now, Amrita said:

Bharata was in his mama's house at that time. He didn't tell any of his wives not just kaikeyi. He just declared in his raj darbar on peoples demand. 

appudu astrology chudaleda date fix chese appduud

14 minutes ago, WHAT said:

ala cheyinchadam kante ... i support my wife ... ame elantido naku telusu naku aa belief undi ani cheppi unte bagundedi.... adi kakunda prajala gurichi ala chesadu ani cheppukodam poooooolishnss

daniki support ga em kadu agni pravesam chesina , ayonijja , heart ivi anni :) 

fictional story ne kada lite le 

asalu antha support undabatte kada one year taruvata kooda back techukunnadu..

Agnipravesam cheyiste koodaa ..4 YUGALA taruvata kooda meeru seetha pativrata? ani adugutunnaru..mari cheyinchakunda techukuni unte enni anevaroo..

Chedu nerchukuntam..ade matladatam ani decide ayina vallaki emani cheptam??

Just now, WHAT said:

i will try to read ramayana vishvrukshm again.

awesomr bro..I now understood ur intention...u can read as many times as u like the "Vishavruksham"

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

thanks bro .... i will try to read ramayana vishvrukshm again.... good to know few points today

one suggestion..before reading that read Valmiki Ramayana too. you will the originals in lot of bookshops

can you pls provide any original or genuine link to this.... would love to read it 

Lol at ramayana time if kings son goes to aranyavasam about 14years he obviously losses kingdom n it goes to his siblings but kaikeyi also loves rama n she in hurry ask boons dasarath 14 years separately like 9 varsha 5 varshani so above rule was not applicable to rama. N barath himself pledged rama to takeover kingdom after aranyavasam

14 minutes ago, WHAT said:

bharathudu king kalvasindi ramudu enduku ayyadu... 

Bharthudu king kavalsindi ani ekkada chadivav..evarinaa chepthe antunnava or nuvvu valmiki ramayanam chadivava??

appudu astrology chudaleda date fix chese appduud

dasaradha didn't and neither asked maharshis in his court . vashistudu guruvu kuda ayina adagadu dasardhudu though he never did anything not asking guru . when he declared rama as king vashishta being brahmarshi know pattabhishekham kadu ani anduke visishtudu vanavasa muhurtham aey pettadu not pattabhishekham. 

@all  mee manobavalani debba teeyali ane uddesam em kadu ee prashanalu adagadaniki.... mannichagalaru naa Q's ki... 

phone lo typing kastam ga undi thursday pettukundam disco .... 

5 minutes ago, WHAT said:

Read and come back dude. I m more than happy to answer any questions you have. Naku telekapote adigi ayina telusukoni chepta. I am glad you are at least ready to read before you criticize further. Thanks !