• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WHAT

• Amrita

• boeing747

• Demigod

1 minute ago, Heroin said:

N those stories done by by ntr n others r not 100% correct.the real one is by valmiki only

can you pls provide any original or genuine link to this.... would love to read it 

Just now, WHAT said:

3 years back vishavruksham 3/4 chadivanu .... anthe 

but thats not Ramayana kada..adi chadivanu ante Ramayanam chadivinattu kaadu mastaru

17 minutes ago, WHAT said:

appatiki em best qulaities unde king aye time ki .... evaro 2-3 rakshasulni sampadu and first son kabatte kada anything else

Nope . People in his rajyam loved rama as he used to go to common man houses and find out if they are doing okay unlike other brothers. When dasradha brought up topic of next descendent people in his rajya shouted and said they want rama as their king. Dasaradha was happy and upset also that they so wanted change of king and wanted to get him off the throne. He even enquired people why they want rama and they screamed and said they cant find better ruler than rama and even told he is better than king dasaradha himself.

Dasaradha  enquired from people and investigated what people wanted.

3 minutes ago, WHAT said:

appatiki em best qulaities unde king aye time ki .... evaro 2-3 rakshasulni sampadu and first son kabatte kada anything else

lol

Just now, boeing747 said:

enduku avalsindi? evaru chepparu ala ani? 

emo nenu vinna kaikayi ne marage chesukuneppudu ... nee dwara pillalu pudithe vallane king chesta ani promise cehsadu anta dasarath raj 

later bharathudu  valla grand pa daggariki holidays ki poyinappudu .... one day lo ramudini pattabishekam chesaru ani chadivanu nenu 

kakaiyi ni adagakunda ne ramudu ni king chesinanduku ame 2 promises thing tisukochindi ani chadiva nenu.... correct me if i am wrong

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nope . People in his rajyam loved rama as he used to go to common man houses and find out if they are doing okay unlike other brothers. When dasradha brought up topic of next descendent people in his rajya shouted and said they want rama as their king. Dasaradha was happy and upset also that they so wanted change of king and wanted to get him off the throne. He even enquired people why he want rama and they screamed and said they cant find better ruler than rama and even told he is better than king dasaradha himself.

Dasaradha  enquired from people and investigated what people wanted.

aa vishayam bharat n kaikeyi ki cheppe cheyochu kada 

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

No a must possess few qualities like edina alochinchi decide cheyatam,speed ga anger mammogram,people ki em problem telskotam lantivi.when kaikeyi says rama to go he didnt get anger n went 

4 minutes ago, WHAT said:

Image result for brahmanandam gif

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Kshatriyudu to display his valor he should pass a challenge. He did to prove his ability.

aaa program ki poyi mari viraga gottatam enduku ani....ignore seyochu kada ...vere vallu iragottukune vallu

3 minutes ago, WHAT said:

3 years back vishavruksham 3/4 chadivanu .... anthe 

Thats not ramayana.  you are talking about being rational. Is it rational to comment a book without even reading it? I am not questioning you but asking ...Read book and come back with loop holes and negatives and i will create a thread and answer my perspective. I read Ramayana many many times. I am positive i can answer. If i cant i will find out from people who can answer and reply you.  Cheyalekapoyina adi na agananm kani ramayanam is such an awesome book. You can find answers for anything.

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

emo nenu vinna kaikayi ne marage chesukuneppudu ... nee dwara pillalu pudithe vallane king chesta ani promise cehsadu anta dasarath raj 

later bharathudu  valla grand pa daggariki holidays ki poyinappudu .... one day lo ramudini pattabishekam chesaru ani chadivanu nenu 

kakaiyi ni adagakunda ne ramudu ni king chesinanduku ame 2 promises thing tisukochindi ani chadiva nenu.... correct me if i am wrong

neeku teledu ani ardham ayindi bro...unless u read it u wouldnt know......PEACE.

1 minute ago, Heroin said:

No a must possess few qualities like edina alochinchi decide cheyatam,speed ga anger mammogram,people ki em problem telskotam lantivi.when kaikeyi says rama to go he didnt get anger n went 

idi kuda best qulaity ne :) 

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

aaa program ki poyi mari viraga gottatam enduku ani....ignore seyochu kada ...vere vallu iragottukune vallu

He didn't go. His guru vishwamitra who was bhrahma gyani took him to mithila. He knew they both were destined to get married since is brahmarshi. He also knew only rama can do shiva dhanurbhangam.