Precautions before marriage

Staysafebro

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Is she healthy enough to have kids and not want money if there is a split loosely cheppalante. 

Why she should not ask for money... She is investing a whole lot of herself. If you are not willing to give anything to her. Why would someone be willing to give you anything ? 

You want someone who would stay at home and how she is gonna live after the split ?

Is this all the basis for your marriage ?

11 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Why she should not ask for money... She is investing a whole lot of herself. If you are not willing to give anything to her. Why would someone be willing to give you anything ? 

You want someone who would stay at home and how she is gonna live after the split ?

Is this all the basis for your marriage ?

Ante if she works then she will not ask for money in case of a split antava?

19 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ante if she works then she will not ask for money in case of a split antava?

Money is a necessity right. You still don’t give if your gonna be ex wife is in need ?

We would never know how the situations going to turn in the coming days. So you can have the agreement terms to be favorable to both besides being précise.

26 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Money is a necessity right. You still don’t give if your gonna be ex wife is in need ?

We would never know how the situations going to turn in the coming days. So you can have the agreement terms to be favorable to both besides being précise.

Ante abbayilu should part with money even if she is working antav. Educated ayyiundi job chesthu unnavallaki kooda money ivvala? Sounds very unfair. Love and attraction is real, but those things are temporary. Thinking beyond those days is important na. Agreements ante practical ga undali kada. I am a firm believer in the sharpe ratio as I have said before. The ratio of risks to rewards should be right for me to make a decision. Pelliki mundhu people say 100s of things. Avanni nammalem. If it is legal, people will be more controlled. Ippudunna laws ki very few incentives to get married oka vidhanga choosthe boys ki. Behaviors change when laws change.

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ante abbayilu should part with money even if she is working antav. Educated ayyiundi job chesthu unnavallaki kooda money ivvala? Sounds very unfair. Love and attraction is real, but those things are temporary. Thinking beyond those days is important na. Agreements ante practical ga undali kada. I am a firm believer in the sharpe ratio as I have said before. The ratio of risks to rewards should be right for me to make a decision. Pelliki mundhu many people say 100s of things. Avanni nammalem. If it is legal, people will be more controlled. Ippudunna laws ki very few incentives to get married oka vidhanga choosthe boys ki. Behaviors change when laws change.

Will answer some other time. 

But girls also have many options these days. May be you are not seeing the actual rewards you are getting. 

32 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Will answer some other time. 

But girls also have many options these days. May be you are not seeing the actual rewards you are getting. 

Girls ki options unte undani. I only look at what comes to me. For me to make a decision, it is important to know what I am getting into. 

Rewards

1. Can have kids

Risks

1. Lose money

2. Jail because of false cases

3. Mental torture

4. Lose reputation in society

Girls are getting very few things to the table overall. 

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Girls ki options unte undani. I only look at what comes to me. For me to make a decision, it is important to know what I am getting into. 

Rewards

1. Can have kids

Risks

1. Lose money

3. Mental torture

What do you want them to bring. 

19 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Rewards

1. Can have kids

Risks

1. Lose money

3. Mental torture

Looks like what you need is a surrogate.