what is it about what I write that triggers people here

uttermost

What is triggering?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

if u are constantly judging others intelligence while completely forgetting abt  ur own hollow brain......then nothing that I say would matter right?

you don't have a model to present and defend. Go build one and come.

you can't defend a single Hindutva agenda with logic, unless I agree with it preemptively.

I control the conversation. you just respond to me like a little dog wanting me to acknowledge your existence. hehehe..

all HIndutva people are like that. no exceptions. Except in rioting and violecne, they don't have enough material to set the agenda to a conversation.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• srdh21

• sattipandu

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. keep saying that.

so what about your patriotism schtick? do you agree that no self respecting, rational, free person would ever agree to be a patriot? only fools like you remain in that camp.

No wonder BJP has clear paucity of talent ever since Modi took office in 2014.

but isn't modi a viral hindu?

then let the patriotic fcuks believe india is beautiful too with all its fallacies and 68% hungry  etc ......what is ur problem?

then normal people want to criticize India for its horribly wrong priorities.. what's the problem of patriotic fcuks?

but isn't modi a viral hindu?

who the fcuk cares about Modi. I am talking about regular Indians (mostly Hindus) running India to the ground with their irrational attachment to caste and religion in the guise of 'motherland'.

Modi is just a symptom of the problem. If not Modi, somebody else will come. One week in a 40s uncles whatsapp group is enough to understand how much of a pathetic little assholes most of these upper middle class fcuks supporting BJP are.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you don't have a model to present and defend. Go build one and come.

you can't defend a single Hindutva agenda with logic, unless I agree with it preemptively.

I control the conversation. you just respond to me like a little dog wanting me to acknowledge your existence. hehehe..

all HIndutva people are like that. no exceptions. Except in rioting and violecne, they don't have enough material to set the agenda to a conversation.

I already kept forward one model before .......hindutva model and the startup called gauraksha.......it can provide employment and its self-sustaining as it gets tax from the cow eaters.......the reverse jazia......which their forefathers collected and its their payback time now......

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

then let the patriotic fcuks believe india is beautiful too with all its fallacies and 68% hungry  etc ......what is ur problem?

so do you agree that patriotic fcuks don't care to acknowledge the problems of India, and just want to breastbeat against pakistan? and cower against China? hehe..

patriotism is so useless, as you seem to suggest.

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

fcuking losers. and sociopaths aside, nobody cares about Hindutva.

look who is whining......and the distribution of certificates continues by the adjudicator in chief uttermost

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'm busy today. bye

got to work.

if ur work means building the Ethiopian communist state then its pointless for u to even work.....better practice that

inspite of 68% undernutritious people we are patriotic anta. you'll be laughed out of the conversation in a moderately decent forum.

Indians really have no shame.

keep celebrating your ambanis and whos that guy who created paytm? vishal shekhar or some such douchebag.

aspire to be him. and push India further into poverty. good luck.

hope the money you earn makes it possible for you to buy a beach house far away from the slums that exist in India.

I'm in India.. and everywhere I walk, I smell stench. but that may be just Chennai. I'm not sure.

wah wah.. what an India to be proud of. bl@st

Just now, batman2 said:

if ur work means building the Ethiopian communist state then its pointless for u to even work

yes. I work towards a communist state. That's my goal. but I follow the path of anarchism, because I don't believe in dictatorship of the workers.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

inspite of 68% undernutritious people we are patriotic anta. you'll be laughed out of the conversation in a moderately decent forum.

Indians really have no shame.

keep celebrating your ambanis and whos that guy who created paytm? vishal shekhar or some such douchebag.

aspire to be him. and push India further into poverty. good luck.

hope the money you earn makes it possible for you to buy a beach house far away from the slums that exist in India.

I'm in India.. and everywhere I walk, I smell stench. but that may be just Chennai. I'm not sure.

wah wah.. what an India to be proud of. bl@st

go to Amma canteen and have 1 rupee idli