Parents are great

vendettaa

On 7/17/2018 at 7:40 AM, vendettaa said:

Do you think parents are the only one who stood in every phase of your life 

badhallo unapdu manato unnavalle manavallu antaru 

alanti situations lo unapdu mito evarunnaru

naku aite my parents and I feel I am so lucky 

Not all parents are lucky to have children like you.

Personally I feel it's parents responsibility to ensure proper nourishment of child and educate them. Make sure they can take care of themselves and be independent as adults. And parents shouldn't expect anything in return from children. Because there is no guarantee that their children once grown up would take care of their parents. Lacking this is root cause of so many old age homes in India.

6 hours ago, properpatola said:

Not all parents are lucky to have children like you.

Personally I feel it's parents responsibility to ensure proper nourishment of child and educate them. Make sure they can take care of themselves and be independent as adults. And parents shouldn't expect anything in return from children. Because there is no guarantee that their children once grown up would take care of their parents. Lacking this is root cause of so many old age homes in India.

They r exactly same as u said 

1 minute ago, MuPaGuNa said:

asalu evaru vaa ee madhavan......

Akkada maazi bartha annaka

kooda ee cochen aa... not expected this from you bro... andukey villa

naava lanti pedha university lo sadivistha ra antey ded dimag gadivi NPU SVU antivi

11 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Akkada maazi bartha annaka

kooda ee cochen aa... not expected this from you bro... andukey villa

naava lanti pedha university lo sadivistha ra antey ded dimag gadivi NPU SVU antivi

nenu emannanu bro...

1 hour ago, MuPaGuNa said:

nenu emannanu bro...

Manam emaina anochu bro... vallni antey sapanardhalu and ammala involvement untadhi... they forget the samething they try ti remind. Emaina antey aadadanini ani crying malla empowerment ani seperate threads lo widow crying@3$%

2 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Manam emaina anochu bro... vallni antey sapanardhalu and ammala involvement untadhi... they forget the samething they try ti remind. Emaina antey aadadanini ani crying malla empowerment ani seperate threads lo widow crying@3$%

db lo max andariki telusu thana overactions........ayina aatalo aratipandu ,lite...

Image result for mahanati gif