Irs fake call scammers ni pattukunnaru

greensboro

2 hours ago, greensboro said:

We know anni lafda panulu valle chestharu.. gas station, motel and kirana shop scams lo velle vuntaru. Malli andhari daggara Lot of money. Scam state, scam people.

Assallu challa mandhiki thelluso thelliyadho this topic IRS never Calls you, they will only Send mail/Letter. Unless u call them and scheduled an appointment ...etc

Desis, ki eppudu Eee putta lo ye Pammu undho annatu untadhi mentallity, internal fear, we did some thing wrong in the past and some one catch us, Same Logic ni use chessukonni Vellu Cash chessukunnarru. 

I observed this couple of years back, in 2015 many of my female friends, created profiles/uploaded their resumes in Naukri.com just trying to go back to india, Vallu andharrakki with in a week all got calls regarding this issue. Challa gattiga and edho super Officer laga matladhutharru. Girls challa bhayapaddarru, some given their cells to the other colleagues next to them and some disconnect ...challa mandhi cash gone, even  Exp unna vallu kuda fall into this trap. eppudu Edho bhayam, Gallath pani chessammu anni.... 

Similar Story 

One Silly thing happened to our room mate, in 2012 as he is watching some P**n Site ...etc. Suddenly his screengot locked and nothing working in his laptop, other that screen, saying "we catched u and sending police to your ip address ...etc Anne screen. He didnt tell this to me, he shutdown the laptop and next time open chessina Google chrome lo same message coming, so he shut it down and run away from our Apt. He called us later in the evening and asking so many questions, like did police came to me ....etc.

Night room ki vachaka story cheppadu illa anni we laughed our A* * Off @3$%