who are the people that sh1t on footpaths?

uttermost

In the heart of city, and in comparatively posh locations (though mixed use), I can see atleast one dump every 100m in Chennai.

Its sad.

Obviously these people don't have anywhere to sh1t, unless they are doing it just to piss off people who use the footpath. if its the second case, I absolutely love their idea, and they should sh1t more and more.. and plant sign boards on it that say "Fcuk you losers, welcome to the city of trash".

Interesting thing.. I haven't found this footpath sh1t problem in posh/upper middle class residential areas, or even in lower middle class areas. (I have walked 100 kms, and cycles several 100s in the past 2 weeks around Chennai).

Its only in mixed use neighbourhoods, and in some main roads.

Are the people who sh1t making a statement about the horrible wealth gap in the city? sCo_^Y

Or is it just a function of access to a usable latrine? - slum dwellers have a freely available canal bank to sh1t in, and don't have to relieve themselves on public footpaths.. hmm..