help needed, if any experienced same situation

kumardwh83

h1 extension denial ayyindhi >>>>>changed to new employer and submitted new petition uscis>>>approved now

so ikka naadi i94 expired ayyindhi >>>> oka nela nunchi status poyindhi. approval meeda i94 page raaledu>>>> directed to go hyd consulate for mudhra.

in this case, india kakundaa other vellocha>>>> anyone recent ga experienced chesara same situation....

pls post which place is best other than home country and your interview exp.

CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@

1 hour ago, kumardwh83 said:

h1 extension denial ayyindhi >>>>>changed to new employer and submitted new petition uscis>>>approved now

so ikka naadi i94 expired ayyindhi >>>> oka nela nunchi status poyindhi. approval meeda i94 page raaledu>>>> directed to go hyd consulate for mudhra.

in this case, india kakundaa other vellocha>>>> anyone recent ga experienced chesara same situation....

For this situation, going to India is the best option and it’s even good for you just in case there are delays due to admin processing 

Yes !!! Was sailed in the above boat !

bt wnt to canada ... though marked to attend indian consulate ...admin processing padindhi ... 2 months in canada.. 😭( kaani naa admin processing ki kaaranam naa emplyr faalthu naa koduku) so urs may be different case ...

To answer ur question , yes you can !!

17 hours ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Yes !!! Was sailed in the above boat !

bt wnt to canada ... though marked to attend indian consulate ...admin processing padindhi ... 2 months in canada.. 😭( kaani naa admin processing ki kaaranam naa emplyr faalthu naa koduku) so urs may be different case ...

To answer ur question , yes you can !!

Thank you, 

They mentioned Hyderabad consulate ante you should go there only otherwise Mexico ki povachu. Risk ki ready ayite go to Mexico but in case they direct you to go to India it’s very hard to travel and would be wasting time and money .

Happened to a friend in Tijuana they directed him to go to India but each case is different so try your luck .

23 hours ago, kumardwh83 said:

ext denial reason?

2nd time consular process ankunta approved else tough ayedi.:: 

best to go india, if you dont have any issues in the past. good luck

26 minutes ago, chapstick said:

Nenu kuda Canada poina. Same situation. Stamped and One week lo back to status.

good luck man don’t panic.

@chapstick

bhayya  canada lo ekkada stamping chesukunnaru? current processing times 66 days chupisthundhi. Quebec lo mathrame 9 days chupisthundhi + 60 days admin processing .

Mee interview experience with visa officer ela ayyindhi?  is it good place  quebec?

16 minutes ago, Beer_baba said:

ext denial reason?

2nd time consular process ankunta approved else tough ayedi.:: 

best to go india, if you dont have any issues in the past. good luck

@Beer_baba

speciality occu

Actually i129 paina consulate to notified ani option untadi . Akkada mee attorney hyd ani echi untadi . It doesnot mean u need to go for atamping there . Nee approval will be notified ro hyd consulate kaani all consulate shares common PIMS database which gets update in one or two weeks . So the answer is yes , any consulate povachu but other than hyd ithae wait for one or two weeks after approval so that it is reflected . Reflect kaakunte 221g vesi wait cheyyantaaru till they see your approved details