How to stop Hindus converting to other religions

BasheerbaghCBNOrig

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

only a person who failed to get any sense of his ancestral culture  from his/her parents would feel that way abt his religion

why do you want to take pride in unseen and untouchable things, try to understand the feelings of your neighbor and fellow inhabitants that would make your living more worthy and peaceful? live and let others live in harmony!

18 minutes ago, batman2 said:

only a person who failed to get any sense of his ancestral culture  from his/her parents would feel that way abt his religion

well said.. its 100% true..most of young ones today lack both enthusiasm and willingness to learn about Hindu identity, they are just born in hinduism..they were made to run behind money as religion, nothing about strength of their religion, I am not denying the fact that a particular noble caste ahs played tricks to get political clout and failed miserably, that doesn't make entire hinduism as upper caste vs lower case fight

if there were class wars in hinduism, it wouldn't have survived for 1000's of years

they fall prey to media propaganda..how many of them dont know that cow is protected by constitution and congress did not enforce those just to please muslims

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

why do you want to take pride in unseen and untouchable things, try to understand the feelings of your neighbor and fellow inhabitants that would make your living more worthy and peaceful? live and let others live in harmony!

why do you want to take pride in someone else's identity more than yours.. assuming you are a hindu too

there is no concept of live and let live in other religions..you need to learn more history dude

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

why do you want to take pride in someone else's identity more than yours.. assuming you are a hindu too

there is no concept of live and let live in other religions..you need to learn more history dude

whose identity is whose?. I have not started off Hinduism nor Christianity either. Even in Hinduism there has never been live and let live concept prevailing. As long as you abide by Karma concept and keep giving respects to so-called intellects and gifted souls you are kool to pass your living by. I am a slave to none and I will never be. I don't give a duckfuck about history, culture, and nationalism. For me, a being is more worth than physical and mental barriers.

we Hindus were never at peace when there were no foreign religions we fought among ourselves as vaishnavs over shaivas and then came Buddhism, we attacked it and made sure it no longer existed in our society and then expelled other religions. We have never been different than any other faith or practitioners.  I am a  man with no existent physical boundaries and non-existent mental barriers.

34 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

thats exactly what i am saying.......live and let others live

let indian practice their religion so defines their cultural ethos not some alien commandments

let tribal practice their animist rituals peacefully........why convert and create fight in tribal lands??

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

whose identity is whose?. I have not started off Hinduism nor Christianity either. Even in Hinduism there has never been live and let live concept prevailing. As long as you abide by Karma concept and keep giving respects to so-called intellects and gifted souls you are kool to pass your living by. I am a slave to none and I will never be. I don't give a duckfuck about history, culture, and nationalism. For me, a being is more worth than physical and mental barriers.

so p;lease go and preach(if interested only) to those converting to treat beings as beings not as numbers to show a business and increase own numbers to create a hegemony. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

so p;lease go and preach(if interested only) to those converting to treat beings as beings not as numbers to show a business and increase own numbers to create a hegemony. 

S%Hi

1 hour ago, BasheerbaghCBNOrig said:

Koncham solutions cheppandi man... In next 20 years almost 70% Hindus convert avvutharu ani bhayam estundi man.... how can we stop this.

Bring back YS family myaan 

8 minutes ago, batman2 said:

thats exactly what i am saying.......live and let others live

let indian practice their religion so defines their cultural ethos not some alien commandments

let tribal practice their animist rituals peacefully........why convert and create fight in tribal lands??

India is not one faith, India is a specialized conglomerate of different regions, religion, languages, colors, and creeds. It has never been one and I think it will not stay united in the next 50 years. Now we are not living in the past but in a corporate run boundaryless regions where everything is marketable and everyone is after economical gain. Nobody can stop the advancement of people's thinking if they wish to leave the region and religion behind for their good. 

Just now, Luke said:

Bring back YS family myaan 

true papam ee world lo unna ey okka astrologer predict cheyalekapoyadu YS pothadu ani aa roju helicopter ekkadukunda apochu kada..... so sad man ee vedic astrologers ni ela nammali....  @Amritagaru cheppandi em antaru

Just now, WHAT said:

true papam ee world lo unna ey okka astrologer predict cheyalekapoyadu YS pothadu ani aa roju helicopter ekkadukunda apochu kada..... so sad man ee vedic astrologers ni ela nammali....  @Amritagaru cheppandi em antaru

Yeah man Pastors heart lo  hole poodchinattu divangata neta ni single piece lo teesukostey baguntadi 

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Yeah man Pastors heart lo  hole poodchinattu divangata neta ni single piece lo teesukostey baguntadi 

yes anni religions kalipi peddayana ni tirigi tisukoni ravali 

19 minutes ago, batman2 said:

Okkasari aa puraanalu dhatocchi choodu
avasaralakosam dhaarlu thokke paathrale thappa
Herolu villainlu leru ee natakam lo!!!!
Manishilo lothuga koorukupoyina dharmam okkate ‘AHAM’…
prathi purugunu kadhilinche nijam okkate ‘AAKALI’….
thapinche atmanalla sasinche shakthi okkate ‘AASHA’
AA aasha musirinappudu alochana masaka baaruthundhi…
neethi nijayithilu kolimilo kovvotthulla karigipothaay!!