Top Posters In This Topic

• Milehigh

• kevinUsa

• Demigod

• solman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Spartan said:

they will endup becoming brothel houses, crime and mafia gangs will spur up..

middle eastern ammayilu aitay noprob 

akkada asylum candidates anta nallolu 

I guess he is going to lose this time . I voted for him - thinking like he will bring change like obama . He is leaving change in our pockets with his ideologies and idiosyncrasies . I guess Jagmeet Singh ( aka another trump) will be the next prime minster

2 minutes ago, Milehigh said:

I guess he is going to lose this time . I voted for him - thinking like he will bring change like obama . He is leaving change in our pockets with his ideologies and idiosyncrasies . I guess Jagmeet Singh ( aka another trump) will be the next prime minster

mee immigration minister kuda somali kada anduke na inta mandi nallolu vastunaru ?

Not really - I guess the people here are really starting to worry as jobs are being tightened . I know the younger millennial population do not want to pay for all this and hence most of the younger new generation wants someone like trump - seal the borders which is NDP mantra 

5 minutes ago, Milehigh said:

Not really - I guess the people here are really starting to worry as jobs are being tightened . I know the younger millennial population do not want to pay for all this and hence most of the younger new generation wants someone like trump - seal the borders which is NDP mantra 

ante eppudu immigration aapivestara ? 

one more thing why is immigration so imp for canada ?

Only reason is they have very less people willing to move to the north like Calgary, Saskatchewan, new foundland , Manitoba etc. everyone wants to immigrate to BC , Ontario it Quebec and the government needs baby boomers there . But realistically unless you are desperate - you will not be moving there 

That is why - more than IT - if you are a skilled trade professional like lathe machine operator etc. you are going to get higher scores . It is just like early 90’s when most of the Indians who had diplomas came here because they needed them badly 

22 minutes ago, Milehigh said:

obama emi change chesadoo koncham cheppava