• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BasheerbaghCBNOrig

• JANASENA

• nearachakam

• Heroin

Popular Days

Most people are afraid of bats, well, who can blame them bats indeed look quite scary. I personally am afraid of bats. Traveled once to Bohol and entered a bat cave and they’re really quite scary not to mention smelly!bats.jpg?w=600

However, bats are actually one of the most auspicious creatures! If a bat enters your house, it is a sign that something good is about to happen. If you are currently experiencing some misfortune, and a bat enters into your room or your house, or even if a bat appears on your window it’s a sure sign that something good is about to happen.

If you see a flock of flying bats, that’s a sign, that extreme windfall luck is about to happen. If a set of blocks went to live in a section of your house, that’s a sign that you’ll have continues luck.

If they went to the East side of your house or property that means you and your family will enjoy health luck and good family life. On the West, you’ll enjoy good descendant luck, one of the favored luck amongst Chinese. If they fly in to the South, your family or the head of the family will enjoy some fame and recognition luck. On the North, all members of the family will enjoy good career luck. In the Southeast, it means that the family will enjoy financial stability and may even be really rich. It The Southwest, will indicate the couples who stay in the house will have more love for each other. If a bat or bats went to stay in the Northeast, it means that the children in the house will do well in school. Lastly, if they in the Northwest, it means the father of the house will enjoy a good life.

When I went Bohol last year, I met this guy whose has tree full of bats. He was quite famous there because the locals actually believed that his property is haunted that’s why the bats went to stay there. This guy doesn’t believe in Feng Shui, but when I asked him why hasn’t he driven all the bats away. He shared that he believes that the bats has given him wealth luck. In fact, he now has a resort, and a lot of other properties since the bats have stayed in his property.

There’s nothing like having the real thing, but don’t ever cage a bat, because it will be bad luck. You can simulate this by inviting auspicious images of bat into your house. A bat with a wealth coin signifies wealth luck. Wearing a 5-Bat DZI will bring blessings and protect you from negative chi!

5 minutes ago, BasheerbaghCBNOrig said:

Most people are afraid of bats, well, who can blame them bats indeed look quite scary. I personally am afraid of bats. Traveled once to Bohol and entered a bat cave and they’re really quite scary not to mention smelly!bats.jpg?w=600

However, bats are actually one of the most auspicious creatures! If a bat enters your house, it is a sign that something good is about to happen. If you are currently experiencing some misfortune, and a bat enters into your room or your house, or even if a bat appears on your window it’s a sure sign that something good is about to happen.

If you see a flock of flying bats, that’s a sign, that extreme windfall luck is about to happen. If a set of blocks went to live in a section of your house, that’s a sign that you’ll have continues luck.

If they went to the East side of your house or property that means you and your family will enjoy health luck and good family life. On the West, you’ll enjoy good descendant luck, one of the favored luck amongst Chinese. If they fly in to the South, your family or the head of the family will enjoy some fame and recognition luck. On the North, all members of the family will enjoy good career luck. In the Southeast, it means that the family will enjoy financial stability and may even be really rich. It The Southwest, will indicate the couples who stay in the house will have more love for each other. If a bat or bats went to stay in the Northeast, it means that the children in the house will do well in school. Lastly, if they in the Northwest, it means the father of the house will enjoy a good life.

When I went Bohol last year, I met this guy whose has tree full of bats. He was quite famous there because the locals actually believed that his property is haunted that’s why the bats went to stay there. This guy doesn’t believe in Feng Shui, but when I asked him why hasn’t he driven all the bats away. He shared that he believes that the bats has given him wealth luck. In fact, he now has a resort, and a lot of other properties since the bats have stayed in his property.

There’s nothing like having the real thing, but don’t ever cage a bat, because it will be bad luck. You can simulate this by inviting auspicious images of bat into your house. A bat with a wealth coin signifies wealth luck. Wearing a 5-Bat DZI will bring blessings and protect you from negative chi!

Hmm

25 minutes ago, BasheerbaghCBNOrig said:

Maa Cousin 2015 lo Atlanta lo illu konnadu. Independent house. valla inti door paina oka bat every night vachi morning vellipotundi... it is leaving lot of in front of the door. 

what are the options to get rid of that man.

By the way Bat intiki gadapa deggaraku vaste manchi shakunam kadhu ani bayapadutunnadu.. it is good for Chinese but not Indians.. 

Aadivaram amavasya artharathri homam seyyala

Adhi Dakini jathi pitta Dora 

Pasuputho geetha giyyala 

Neyyi tho manta eyyala 

Durga matha ki kodi pilla ni Bali iyyala

Adhi Aristam dora

4 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Pasuputho geetha giyyala 

Neyyi tho manta eyyala 

Adhi Aristam dora

Kodi Pilla ledu Kodi Guddu ok na Dora

11 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Pasuputho geetha giyyala 

Neyyi tho manta eyyala 

Adhi Aristam dora

ram4a

49 minutes ago, BasheerbaghCBNOrig said:

Maa Cousin 2015 lo Atlanta lo illu konnadu. Independent house. valla inti door paina oka bat every night vachi morning vellipotundi... it is leaving lot of in front of the door. 

what are the options to get rid of that man.

By the way Bat intiki gadapa deggaraku vaste manchi shakunam kadhu ani bayapadutunnadu.. it is good for Chinese but not Indians.. 

setup a strong ultrasonic repellent system  (Transonic Pro) pettachu or

cheapest option, naphthalene balls oka net lo vesi corners lo bayataki kanipivva kunda katteya manu

front door ki inside ganesha picture pettamanu or vastu pyramid pettamanu to ward off any evils

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

front door ki inside ganesha picture pettamanu or vastu pyramid pettamanu to ward off any evils

CITI_c$y

53 minutes ago, Spartan said:

BTW this reminds me of incident when i was small..

ma intlo balcony side..electric outlet unde..paatadi..wooden box ..

andulo Bats kaapuram petti..almost 50 pillalu vesayi...roju kinda mottam kanipistunte..earlier we thought it was of rats..

kaani roju roju ki pergipotunte..we decided to check the outlet..and found almost 40-50 bat babies...rendu bats egiripoyayi open cheyagane...peddavi..

we burnt all the small ones in threw them...

#$1

oh my god , bats transmit lots of diseases , rabies is most common and some fungal infection , i would not be worried about any mooda nammakam and to prevent any further animal call pest control , better go to doctor to check out the infection and ANIMAL CONTROL