vahana insurance peragakunda

meranaam

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

double aindi ante..already all records updated...no way.

ekkadiki vellina same quote lo untadi.

ee course : improv defensive driving  tesukunte emana tagutunda aa baa? or any other alternatives?

Just now, meranaam said:

e course : improv defensive driving  tesukunte emana tagutunda aa baa? or any other alternatives?

yeah check with Geico only.

accident antunnav kabatti emain points paddaya...unte avi podaniki DMV reccomended courses untai..avi cheste..insurance can go down..but u need to get confirmation from geico first..

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

yeah check with Geico only.

accident antunnav kabatti emain points paddaya...unte avi podaniki DMV reccomended courses untai..avi cheste..insurance can go down..but u need to get confirmation from geico first..

points paddaya ledo ela telustundi baa manaki? accident ayaka cops ki emi call cheyaledu...info exchange chesukoni vellipoyam and my insurance paid for the car I hit.

Just now, meranaam said:

points paddaya ledo ela telustundi baa manaki? accident ayaka cops ki emi call cheyaledu...info exchange chesukoni vellipoyam and my insurance paid for the car I hit.

check with DMV report..2$ teskuntad CA lo aite.

22 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

so its essentially a claim that was made on your insurance to fix the other person's car

yup..any idea on how to reduce the premium?

4 minutes ago, meranaam said:

yup..any idea on how to reduce the premium?

now u cant do anything bruh, but remember this the next time, the very moment you get into something like this, shop for insurances from competitors before that claim is processed and also lock in the rate for the longest duration  like atleast 12 months

claim anedhi process ayyaka elaguuu haunt chesthaadhi, ila cheyyadam valla atleast konni days ayina higher premiums nunchi respite dorikidhi

3 hours ago, meranaam said:

last month car accident ayyindi baa with my fault...insurance  premium perigindi (kind of doubled)..is there anyways to reduce it? GEICO insurance nadi

Premium double peragatam endii entha pedda claim aina oka 5-15$ ee kada perigedii ?? 

2 hours ago, sattipandu said:

now u cant do anything bruh, but remember this the next time, the very moment you get into something like this, shop for insurances from competitors before that claim is processed and also lock in the rate for the longest duration  like atleast 12 months

claim anedhi process ayyaka elaguuu haunt chesthaadhi, ila cheyyadam valla atleast konni days ayina higher premiums nunchi respite dorikidhi

point noted...

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Premium double peragatam endii entha pedda claim aina oka 5-15$ ee kada perigedii ?? 

no idea baa...first time gng through with this

5 hours ago, meranaam said:

last month car accident ayyindi baa with my fault...insurance  premium perigindi (kind of doubled)..is there anyways to reduce it? GEICO insurance nadi

vaahanam sarigga nadipiyyi.. rates ave taggutaayi