35 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Sarigama movies .. if you want contact details I will share 

Sure bhayya, I'm interested. I have sent you PM can you respond there

Just now, xxxmen said:

Only water packet distribution ekkada movie distribution antha bomma ledu @3$% 

baa samosa contract ippiyochu ga

3 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Only water packet distribution ekkada movie distribution antha bomma ledu @3$% 

Ettaaagu gudachari vi profits osthaii dhanitho Konda gadi movie konnavante.. aa ochhe profits tho next buddodi bomma koneyochu

52 minutes ago, busstand_bathku said:

Sure bhayya, I'm interested. I have sent you PM can you respond there

Dont buy.. I am the one who exhibited Arjun reddy in 3 theatres you know its a block buster I got only 100% profit.. You dont the risk involved in it. 

I bought anando brahma movie is a super hit but I made losses for that.. there are many to say like this.. I would recommend not to buy 

2 minutes ago, Sandy_USA said:

Dont buy.. I am the one who exhibited Arjun reddy in 3 theatres you know its a block buster I got only 100% profit.. You dont the risk involved in it. 

I bought anando brahma movie is a super hit but I made losses for that.. there are many to say like this.. I would recommend not to buy 

try allu arjun movie next time

4 minutes ago, Sandy_USA said:

meerena profits choosedi? verevallu nerchkokudada ? Enduku saaar uth ni discourage chestaru?

18 minutes ago, panipoori said:

meerena profits choosedi? verevallu nerchkokudada ? Enduku saaar uth ni discourage chestaru?

May be u did not understand my point .. I am trying to tell him even though movie is hit he gains nothing in exhibition , distribution is worth taking but you have to invest crores in rupees. 

The ratio pattern in exhibition is 70% risk on you and 30% distributor .. you have to VPF fee by your self. you gain nothing in it.

33 minutes ago, Sandy_USA said:

I have one question - what if the movie is flop, do we still need to pay to theatre as we might have booked it for atleast 1 week.

20 minutes ago, Sandy_USA said:

May be u did not understand my point .. I am trying to tell him even though movie is hit he gains nothing in exhibition , distribution is worth taking but you have to invest crores in rupees. 

The ratio pattern in exhibition is 70% risk on you and 30% distributor .. you have to VPF fee by your self. you gain nothing in it.

Ala story vuu  uncle!! Uth ki ardam aytadi