IBM ODM Positions 6

afacc123

1 minute ago, katuri said:

I am sorry  afacc123 carry on help others . How long is this project ? tell us more about this project.

Did not expect any justifications @katuri

am working with the right person and possibly the manager

was extremely busy and was not able to get the whole picture but its guaranteed more information would follow

PM me as I have been replying to everyone there more diligently as much as I could in the available time, which has to be used VERY VERY WISELY MY DEAR FRIEND

3 minutes ago, katuri said:

I will Refer my Friends if u want ............................................................................................................

http://immigrationgirl.com/uscis-new-policy-memo-on-f-1-students-and-when-unlawful-presence-kicks-in-for-status-violations/

NEW OPT RULE FROM AUG ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2018 .

Please note that this is NOT a final memorandum and is NOT in effect. It is available for public comment for 30 days at:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Outreach/Draft%20Memorandum%20for%20Comment/AccrualofUnlawfulPresenceFJMNonimmigrantsMEMO_v2.pdf

It is unclear how this policy change would actually reduce the number of overstays of F-1 students. More likely, it is a further attempt by the Trump administration to build an invisible wall to keep out legal immigrants.

5 minutes ago, katuri said:

I will Refer my Friends if u want ............................................................................................................

http://immigrationgirl.com/uscis-new-policy-memo-on-f-1-students-and-when-unlawful-presence-kicks-in-for-status-violations/

NEW OPT RULE FROM AUG ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2018 .

ITS A PROPOSAL ONLY  FROM USCIS FOR FUTURE

Friends,

Just to be transparent, have gone through the rescheduled rescheduled meeting at 9 AM ON SUNDAY ( Sounds Skeptical but it did happen)

The selection process was not easy

1) Senior architects calling on Skype to understand your capabilities strongly on ODM and Java ( BOTH )

2) Given 1 is good, the profile would be placed to shortlist at the Client

3) There can be coding test and the Interview is going to be on High level Java combined with ODM

It looks like the process happens to be a dampener on the spirits to help my friends here land up.

Kindly delete this thread if you can and I'll see if I can delete this thread by myself