Technologies Trending Currently and Please Please UPGRADE OR ADD MORE VALUE TO THE TOPIC DISUCSSED AND NOT STUPID GIF, useless COMMENTS

afacc123

11 minutes ago, WHAT said:

@afacc123 ippudu trending lo unna technologies ento cheppu ..... koncham billing ekkuva unnavi 

React JS Angular JS Node JS

These are definitely started out with Java Script but the concept and why they are being used is crucial to understand like @AFDBphilosophermentioned, am sure he is a genius who knows what he is talking

===================

For the other guys, I agree it is not possible to learn all. Even I had the same feeling only when did no start SERIOUSLY

When I started let me tell you started off with a plan as to my FOCUSED NON DEVIATING AND TARGETED learning time
1) Daily 3 Hours
2) These are things targeted 
3) Practically doing them not studying, even though a bit helps

I can personally coach now as I have been in the thick of things
Now in 2 Weeks on bench I am good with most of the Technologies and I see most of the people on interviews themselves cannot match what I learnt during this time with the BABY KNOWLEDGE of technologies well indeed most of them

Would say KAFKA is another raging technology that sure would over take many other technologies

Since Two days I have been working on building a real time webapp in node.js Angular.js, mongo DB on the cloud by creating an account on mlab.com

Time is valuable and we all can do it, just need the STRONG UNINTERRUPTED DETERMINED DEDICATED PERSISTENCE

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

React JS Angular JS Node JS

These are definitely started out with Java Script but the concept and why they are being used is crucial to understand like @AFDBphilosophermentioned, am sure he is a genius who knows what he is talking

===================

For the other guys, I agree it is not possible to learn all. Even I had the same feeling only when did no start SERIOUSLY

When I started let me tell you started off with a plan as to my FOCUSED NON DEVIATING AND TARGETED learning time
1) Daily 3 Hours
2) These are things targeted 
3) Practically doing them not studying, even though a bit helps

I can personally coach now as I have been in the thick of things
Now in 2 Weeks on bench I am good with most of the Technologies and I see most of the people on interviews themselves cannot match what I learnt during this time with the BABY KNOWLEDGE of technologies well indeed most of them

Would say KAFKA is another raging technology that sure would over take many other technologies

Since Two days I have been working on building a real time webapp in node.js Angular.js, mongo DB on the cloud by creating an account on mlab.com

Time is valuable and we all can do it, just need the STRONG UNINTERRUPTED DETERMINED DEDICATED PERSISTENCE

could you please share your reading material

3 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Trending avadanki edi emana utube video na Mainframe epatki hot a niku stuff vunte it does not depend on technology it depends on us.

bl@st

Correct ,  most technical skills can be learned in a few months if we put effort and dedication , choose something you are interested in and deep dive

Don't focus on too many things at a time 

Also , technology changes from time to time so what ever we learn today will be ancient in a few years , be ready to keep learning as long as you work in IT

11 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

bl@st

Correct ,  most technical skills can be learned in a few months if we put effort and dedication , choose something you are interested in and deep dive

Don't focus on too many things at a time 

Also , technology changes from time to time so what ever we learn today will be ancient in a few years , be ready to keep learning as long as you work in IT

you are back to the subject of the post but appreciate your thoughts that thoughts match and posts are in the context of discussions happening

My 2 Cents out of BP

Technology keeps changing and we cease to exist if not up to date was the whole point

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Trending avadanki edi emana utube video na Mainframe epatki hot a niku stuff vunte it does not depend on technology it depends on us.

everything depends on our attitude towards what we want and with most of being in IT, the key is UPDATE CONSTANTLY