Anti ee madhya witch companies billing penchayi???

Raithu_bidda_

Okappudu daridrulu $40 max anetollu

ipudu minimum ae 65-70 vunatu vundi...

overall, last 3-4 years compare chesthe billing rates bagane periginayi and finding a job seems to be much easier now.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okappudu daridrulu $40 max anetollu

ipudu minimum ae 65-70 vunatu vundi...

overall, last 3-4 years compare chesthe billing rates bagane periginayi and finding a job seems to be much easier now.

Exactly last 1 year nunchi am aindo witch companies changed a lot 

tella vendors veshalu vestunaru 

1 hour ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Exactly last 1 year nunchi am aindo witch companies changed a lot 

tella vendors veshalu vestunaru 

Witch haters , how do you respond ?

12 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Which tech?

6 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

California lo 56 anta cts vadu taruvatha adigithey 62 anta 

Entha ichina vadi range begging eee

working for witches is absolute waste of time..you can have better salary and quality of life working for anyone except these suckers

i am happy that companies will start getting back to american vendors for contracting opportunities that went to witches in the past

5 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

Entha ichina vadi range begging eee

As soon as I hear Witch companies I ask for 100 dollars and they cut the phone. Some will cry that they have to submit for competitive rates but I don’t care.

If the client manager/management monitors wht kind of candidates the implementing partner is putting on a project then even the witch companies try to get good candidates that means better rates will be given....so andhukaney u still find low rates for some requirements...it all depends on how smart is the client team who wants quality work...

6 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

working for witches is absolute waste of time..you can have better salary and quality of life working for anyone except these suckers

i am happy that companies will start getting back to american vendors for contracting opportunities that went to witches in the past

I doubt...

working for a company that is not a flag bearer can break your back and is far tougher to steer than witch.. don’t fall for the notion

12 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I doubt...

working for a company that is not a flag bearer can break your back and is far tougher to steer than witch.. don’t fall for the notion

How will it break your back?

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I doubt...

in true contracting world.. you dont need flag bearer.. you either perform or perish