Karma doesn't exist..Truth

Beardman

3 hours ago, Beardman said:

Consequence will be there anyways without naming it “karma” . Mixing it with mythology and varna system is nothing but pseudo intellectual hogwash.

you have to name it something to call it. If you dont like the name that is a different topic.  karma doesnt has nothing to do with mythology or varna system. Lot of nonsense goes around in the same old systems. 

5 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

you have to name it something to call it. If you dont like the name that is a different topic.  karma doesnt has nothing to do with mythology or varna system. Lot of nonsense goes around in the same old systems. 

without Karma, there's no Hinduism or rebirth. yes, it is tied to varna.

you can use it without referring to varna. but it was theorised as part of varna.

24 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

Hinduism circles round the karma and reincarnation, if both of these don't exist in their belief system, the religion by now should have been to dust.

Just now, Yaman02 said:

Hinduism circles round the karma and reincarnation, if both of these don't exist in their belief system, the religion by now should have been to dust.

Beliefs cant be equated to truth.99% follow the beliefs without questioning them .

23 hours ago, Beardman said:

There isn't a proof that karma exists. People for their own comfort created a myth called karma when in unfair situation.

All are punishable under the criminal acts when they go against law. These laws are created by us. 

The universe does not have a celestial evaluator: a god that reprimands and returns your actions. The concept that karma is some kind of universal evaluation or judgement is simply false. If karma existed, mankind would have been exterminated a long time ago.

true, I agree

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Last ki em telchesaru?

Karma is not a physical law. It can't be proved, restricted only to mythology, philosophy.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

maku emi telidu. nee deggar kay vadileyaali last call ani telchesam.

cheppu. your turn now.

Actually kalikalam lo not so good people ae happy unnaru as per my observation. I agree with TS. Emi cheyyaleni helplessness valle we leave it to Karma. 

On 8/4/2018 at 10:25 PM, Beardman said:

There isn't a proof that karma exists. People for their own comfort created a myth called karma when in unfair situation.

All are punishable under the criminal acts when they go against law. These laws are created by us. 

The universe does not have a celestial evaluator: a god that reprimands and returns your actions. The concept that karma is some kind of universal evaluation or judgement is simply false. If karma existed, mankind would have been exterminated a long time ago.

Telugu lo Cheppu babai .. me .. not studied in convents 😂😂 

2 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Telugu lo Cheppu babai .. me .. not studied in convents 😂😂 

కర్మ ఉనికి రుజువు లేదు. వారి సొంత సౌకర్యం కోసం ప్రజలు అన్యాయమైన పరిస్థితిలో ఉన్నప్పుడు కర్మ అనే పురాణాన్ని సృష్టించారు.

వారు చట్టం వ్యతిరేకంగా వెళ్ళి ఉన్నప్పుడు అన్ని క్రిమినల్ చర్యల కింద శిక్షింపబడతారు. ఈ చట్టాలు మన ద్వారా సృష్టించబడతాయి.

విశ్వం ఒక ఖగోళ విశ్లేషకుడు లేదు: మీ చర్యలను తిరస్కరించి, తిరిగి ఇచ్చే దేవుడు. కర్మ అనేది విశ్వవ్యాప్త మూల్యాంకనం లేదా తీర్పు యొక్క రకమైన భావన కేవలం తప్పు. కర్మ ఉనికిలో ఉంటే, మానవజాతి చాలాకాలం క్రితం నిర్మూలించబడింది.
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Actually kalikalam lo not so good people ae happy unnaru as per my observation. I agree with TS. Emi cheyyaleni helplessness valle we leave it to Karma. 

agree. ee db lo happy undetollu are all assholes. :)