Are tella or nalla are more happy then brownies??(we)

whatsapp

10 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

I agree with your first post, but not this one. They are emotionally weaker than us. Nuvvu entha mandini Americans ni chusavo teledu..They don't care about anyone more than them. Andukane Kids unna kooda, they are ready divorce their spouse and gets married again.

This country is strong, but not their homes.

⁉️

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatsapp

• uttermost

• JANASENA

• godfather03

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

See I am in the illusion that they marry often, I have worked with ampful of clients and met lot of americans, nenu chepe point nuvu chepe point okate. Just words diff. 

there are 100 males, 100 femals, if 75 percent got married and 25 percent divorced thrice among themselves, the percentage of divorce ratio is not 75, its 50%.  In client side I see lot of commited people even though they dont have kids and stayed happy till their retirement and still ongoing..can you imagine our Indians dont have kids how discrimination they would have faced life long... Concept is at last they are happy on what they are doing either divorce or sex before marriage or what ever....But mana dagara antha diff.

Agree..They try to keep themselves happy..India lo kooda society change avuthundi kani..Extra marital affairs mari ekkuva ayipoyinay

Mana daggara kooda society maarali..Retire ayinanka kids meeda depend avvakoodadhu..

One more thing..Nuvvu Masters chesi job chesthunnava or India nunchi direct ga onsite ochhinava..Nuvvu Masters chesi unte you get to know more about the life here.

38 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

I am sorry for color comparision, but I feel they are more happy in leading their lifes in all angles than us. 

1) Chinnapudu School lo bayam marks takuvoshthay Teachers or parents yemantaro ani bayam - Vallu athu care they enjoy to the core child hood

anduke Bill gates lantollu manaki jobs isthunnaru ikkada

2) Now a days kids in city life dont have any place to play apart from car parking space in apartments - US is full of space and parks

asala mana India lo kids emadhya ekkada adukuntunnaru cheppu manalaga ? kaneesam manam sunday poota cricket aina aadukunevallam. 

34 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Mana populaition peruguthondhi because we dont have anything else to do in life rather than *** in home......

Not true. It is because of marriage system which is very strong. Almost every boy and girl gets married, has kids and has a decent family.

Thella boys have to compete all the time with other males to get laid. Only very few are successful because girls are very picky when it comes to marrying someone. When girls want only the best looking boys, most men don’t get to have kids. Infact, only 50% of the males have kids. The rest don’t. Maybe Indian boys don’t get to enjoy the full benefits of free sex, but they are getting something.

Don’t forget that because they don’t have a life partner, they are very depressed. Infact, depression is a very big problem here. They don’t have stability in life or family support structures like we do. 

17 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Enthina tella purvikulu has given good guidance for their kids compared to our purvikulu!! 

Mari mee pillalaki ah guidance isthunava leda baaa like tella purvikulu.... 

13 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Agree..They try to keep themselves happy..India lo kooda society change avuthundi kani..Extra marital affairs mari ekkuva ayipoyinay

Mana daggara kooda society maarali..Retire ayinanka kids meeda depend avvakoodadhu..

One more thing..Nuvvu Masters chesi job chesthunnava or India nunchi direct ga onsite ochhinava..Nuvvu Masters chesi unte you get to know more about the life here.

👌

9 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Doorapu kondalu nunupu

Bro yenalli ayindhi bro manollu andaru manaspurthiga navi...Love ddaaa lo Jeevitham tension tension yepudu.... ok leave it 

Just go to any random Retire Person in usa ask are they Happy? me and my friend literally did this exercise before we come to point, btw na friend research ki nenu help anthe. Ade India lo vallu adigithy after 70 they are waiting for their death date antaru.

When they are young they work like anything both male and female and enjoy at the Last like ants. Our society still majority Males only working dont know what are my class toppers girls doing sitting at home. 

When they are young they do keep track of their health like anything stay fit as much as they can both male and female, and you know what our guys do, 

so advantage is they stay fit to do things after retirement, our guys are down by 50-55 and counting how soon they can retire!!

25 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Enthina tella purvikulu has given good guidance for their kids compared to our purvikulu!! 

Mari mee pillalaki ah guidance isthunava leda baaa like tella purvikulu.... 

Love ..Dalo Life kaka!! Mandahe manalki telika postlu pedatham what is the latest technology to learn ani...vallaki maha ante Google search neripinchagalam. 

but if chance is given wish we need to re-engineer, how people from villages migrated to city life, they need to migrate back to village and this is only possible when you see the same development in village like city, Having same malls, same MCdonalds, same quality educaiton in villages also just like USA. 

Agree evaraina anocchu antha miss aina ippudu ekkuva paisal sampadincheydi Manam ey ani month ki crore sampadinchina Manam happy ga undam eppudu edo okati alochana edo oka godava thoney untam emo

2 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Agree evaraina anocchu antha miss aina ippudu ekkuva paisal sampadincheydi Manam ey ani month ki crore sampadinchina Manam happy ga undam eppudu edo okati alochana edo oka godava thoney untam emo

@gr33d

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

@gr33d

4 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

+1000000000. period.

7 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Sare Middle class life lo 20-40 lakhs cahs vunte ekuva...Now you got one crore what next ante? inko koti possible vundha antaru gani em chesukovalo mana pedollu nerpinchaledu honest ga...Ikada janalu yentha sampadisthay anta tirigi ivagalaru society ki I mean they can give complete cash and go back to normal. 

But MANA MUKESH AKASH AMBANIS garla tho saha evadu tirigi ivaleru.. or ivvaru....Denikosam chesthunemo telikunda parigetadam okate telusu 

They are generally way more happier than most desis, even if they were to be making less than half of what those desis make. 

To be honest truth be said, being born a desi guy is one of the worst options you can choose if you were to get an option. 

13 hours ago, godfather03 said:

I agree with your first post, but not this one. They are emotionally weaker than us. Nuvvu entha mandini Americans ni chusavo teledu..They don't care about anyone more than them. Andukane Kids unna kooda, they are ready divorce their spouse and gets married again.

This country is strong, but not their homes.

They don't have to, which is why everyone wants to be American. You can get away with not caring about anyone if you were to be American.