Are tella or nalla are more happy then brownies??(we)

whatsapp

I am sorry for color comparision, but I feel they are more happy in leading their lifes in all angles than us. 

1) Chinnapudu School lo bayam marks takuvoshthay Teachers or parents yemantaro ani bayam - Vallu athu care they enjoy to the core child hood

2) Now a days kids in city life dont have any place to play apart from car parking space in apartments - US is full of space and parks

3) Every tella tollu more or less atleast 1 person they will date and have life enjoyed to the core with opp sex , and travel and have fun with no fear what neighbour thinks or 

soceity thinks... But manollu always thinking about society fear or society, even though you are friends you cant even take a hotel for astay, the unknown hotel guy feels embrassed. 

4) Less reponsibilityes, more enjoy, we have more respobisbility and offcourse less enjoy 

5) Women in India always behinds the door no matter how much talented she is, if she is beautiful she has to face lot of comments across the country,,,,Ikada amayilyu nachindi chestharu, if they want to have to sex they go ahead with no quesitons, if they like him they stay or no. 

6) They have tough life between 35 - 45  with kids and little hactic responsbility, here we have some good support from parents 

7) After retirement tellos enjoy like anything, sky is the limit, but we have nothing to do rather than depending on sons or daughters, or with very little pension. 

8 ) Every us citi entitled to pension of 2000$ per month and free medical and lot of discounts, they started taking tours, going for dance classes and doing the pending joy of their life, once cant imagine the old people doing so, they want to save those money to the kids and kids again save for their future genre and this is vicious circle.

Enthina tella purvikulu has given good guidance for their kids compared to our purvikulu!! 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatsapp

• uttermost

• JANASENA

• godfather03

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

bl@st*=:

Trust me when they Enjoy they Enjoy like anything, do we ever seen any whites who are crying hard like Indians like porlu kunta edche vallani chusama? 

they take everything by its nature...manam ala kadu anitini vipareethanga premistham badha padtham adi pothey!! 

3 minutes ago, greensboro said:

Anduke man mana population atla peruguthundi...Thellola population thaggipothundi.

Mana populaition peruguthondhi because we dont have anything else to do in life rather than *** in home......

5 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

bl@st*=:

Ok a amayiki marriage chesthe, Mogudu Yelanti vadu ayina yentha sava gottina mana samajam yemi pathinchukodu vachi chinnna help koda cheyadhu but adhe society amayi ...abayini vidche pedethe matram edi paniga discussion chesi savagodatharu.... Boys vishyam lo vice versa!!

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

Trust me when they Enjoy they Enjoy like anything, do we ever seen any whites who are crying hard like Indians like porlu kunta edche vallani chusama? 

they take everything by its nature...manam ala kadu anitini vipareethanga premistham badha padtham adi pothey!! 

1. Mana parents mana meeda chinnappatinunchi compare chesi chavagodatharru. Akkade half of the kids loose there energy to do something different in their lifes. 

2. Society emantunda ane bathukutham and manaki alage mana parents kooda alavatu chestharu. Ex: evadanna board exams lo fail aithey aadedo pedda neram chesinattu bhavistharu. 

3. Inka pelliki mundu no chex and sampadana ane concept tho age baar already aipothundi sagam mandi janalakiinthalo age bar ayyi pelli chesukunnaka ED and other chex problems vashtai. 

6 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Sentimental foools we are

9 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

I agree with your first post, but not this one. They are emotionally weaker than us. Nuvvu entha mandini Americans ni chusavo teledu..They don't care about anyone more than them. Andukane Kids unna kooda, they are ready divorce their spouse and gets married again.

This country is strong, but not their homes.

1 minute ago, godfather03 said:

I agree with your first post, but not this one. They are emotionally weaker than us. Nuvvu entha mandini Americans ni chusavo teledu..They don't care about anyone more than them. Andukane Kids unna kooda, they are ready divorce their spouse and gets married again.

*=:

1 minute ago, godfather03 said:

See I am in the illusion that they marry often, I have worked with ampful of clients and met lot of americans, nenu chepe point nuvu chepe point okate. Just words diff. 

there are 100 males, 100 femals, if 75 percent got married and 25 percent divorced thrice among themselves, the percentage of divorce ratio is not 75, its 50%.  In client side I see lot of commited people even though they dont have kids and stayed happy till their retirement and still ongoing..can you imagine our Indians dont have kids how discrimination they would have faced life long... Concept is at last they are happy on what they are doing either divorce or sex before marriage or what ever....But mana dagara antha diff.

Enthina tella purvikulu has given good guidance for their kids compared to our purvikulu!! 

Mari mee pillalaki ah guidance isthunava leda baaa like tella purvikulu.... 

4 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

See I am in the illusion that they marry often, I have worked with ampful of clients and met lot of americans, nenu chepe point nuvu chepe point okate. Just words diff. 

there are 100 males, 100 femals, if 75 percent got married and 25 percent divorced thrice among themselves, the percentage of divorce ratio is not 75, its 50%.  In client side I see lot of commited people even though they dont have kids and stayed happy till their retirement and still ongoing..can you imagine our Indians dont have kids how discrimination they would have faced life long... Concept is at last they are happy on what they are doing either divorce or sex before marriage or what ever....But mana dagara antha diff.

*=: