NTR MGR and Karunanidhi...Rajni

Spartan

39 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Bodi games won't be working in tn atleast

If Bodi finds a way to push Hindutva without pushing Hindi, they will work. like very easily.

BJP has already cornered a huge section of one of the largest caste groups that supported DMK. Even though they won't vote for BJP yet, if BJP gains some momentum, they will.

Telugus are still clinging to DMK, even if some of them vote for vijayakanth. For them, its all the same.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• futureofandhra

• Android_Halwa

• Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I think Tamilians ki moment of liberation ee penta politics nundi

lol. and can you ever describe what politics you prefer? you can't. because it just sounds good in your head. and can be dismantled for its ridiculousness if it ever escapes your lips into the real world.

Whats in your head is neither moral, nor practical. and you know it too. and I know why you keep pretending like you've figured everything out too.

39 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

True bodi gadu real agenda is hidden always

Way too many Tamils have soft corner for BJP these days. The only thing stopping them is the 'Hindi' brand on BJP. They have already embraced its politics, and have adopted it for Tamil nationalist means.

The only way to probably save TN is to leave India.

@uttermost

Good or bad, Tamil Nadu, perhaps had the best governments and stronger ones since the last 30 years. Whichever government they voted in, was good enough to run for a full five-year term without any hindrance and I think this itself is the Tamilians biggest success in Indian Democracy. They have outplayed the Delhi's demands and have created a niche space for themselves. All thanks to Karunanidhi, MGR, and Jayalalithaa. 

But right now with the passage of three top leaders, the Dravidian movement which I think is at all time low and political vacuum, Tamilians may be losing the advantage what Jaya, Karunanidhi had ensured for the last two and half decades.

In fact, if there was a ranked voting system right now in TN, BJP will probably win the highest seats and form a govt. Too many people consider BJP as better than DMK/AIADMK, but not the best party.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@uttermost

Good or bad, Tamil Nadu, perhaps had the best governments and stronger ones since the last 30 years. Whichever government they voted in, was good enough to run for a full five-year term without any hindrance and I think this itself is the Tamilians biggest success in Indian Democracy. They have outplayed the Delhi's demands and have created a niche space for themselves. All thanks to Karunanidhi, MGR, and Jayalalithaa. 

But right now with the passage of three top leaders, the Dravidian movement which I think is at all time low and political vacuum, Tamilians may be losing the advantage what Jaya, Karunanidhi had ensured for the last two and half decades.

so vaallu munchaley prajalani. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@uttermost

counter movements have formed, but none has captured the public imagination like Tamil nationalist movements have. but their movement is all based on lies, like Tamil is the oldest language, Tamilians are genetically superior, and all such fascist ideas.

thankfully the guy heading it is politically dumb, even though he can whip up people's emotions.

Telugus still cling to DMK. They will leave Vijayakanth now. 10yrs lo you can see clear winner. Yeah DMK is gone, but they'll win the next election atleast I think.

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

so vaallu munchaley prajalani. 

Munchithe munchinaru,  but they at least ensured and completed their full terms as CM's. That itself is the foremost success factor and Tamil Nadu is much better in development compared to the rest of India. Maybe the erstwhile rulers could not create Tamil Nadu like a Singapore or Malaysia or Dubai but they have created Chennai and Tamil Nadu in their own way or in a Tamilian way.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Munchithe munchinaru,  but they at least ensured and completed their full terms as CM's. That itself is the foremost success factor and Tamil Nadu is much better in development compared to the rest of India. Maybe the erstwhile rulers could not create Tamil Nadu like a Singapore or Malaysia or Dubai but they have created Chennai and Tamil Nadu in their own way or in a Tamilian way.

completed full terms emundhi. They had the right policies. North lo endhi evaru full term complete cheyyaledha enti? lol.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

You are trying to paint it like Tamilians had no other idea than to vote together as gorre, and get their pound of flesh from the center.

Everyone underestimates Tamils like that. One person (tombhayya) claimed that without TamBrams TN is no better than Bihar. lol. patently racist thing to say.

But TN pioneered both  industrial and social schemes in the country. and it was because of self respect movement. It was because of the brilliant people that movement spawned.

Be honest. Point to one smart well read leader that Hindutva movement has spawned. All of them are dumbfcuks. Vajpayee may be the only well read leader in that movement who broke through ranks and luckily came to lead the party.

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

completed full terms emundhi. They had the right policies. North lo endhi evaru full term complete cheyyaledha enti? lol.

North lo endi, even in South, erst while AP lo chudu oaksari, as long as congress was in power, they had power struggle and almost every 5 year term has two cheif ministers, power stuggle and groups threatning the governments not by opposition but with in the ruling governments itself. Even NTR became CM for the first time, he had the same problem. second term was not fully completed untill 1998 till 2009 where there as strong leadership and faith in government and no threat to the governments and fully functioned for five years. and this is the period where AP could make better progress. It may be a coincidence or what so ever but in my view, running the gvernment for a full five year term without threat or fear will help in more progress.

and North India also had full five year term CM's but they always had internal struggle and group politics, alternate power centers which have ensured the politicans interests but not the progress. I don't think many CM's in North India had free hand at ruling even though they commanded the governments successfully for a full term.

Tamil Nadu had this advantage. There was no secondary powercenter and the top leadership always made sure all its MLA"s adhered to the party line.I see this as a big success of the era.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

North lo endi, even in South, erst while AP lo chudu oaksari, as long as congress was in power, they had power struggle and almost every 5 year term has two cheif ministers, power stuggle and groups threatning the governments not by opposition but with in the ruling governments itself. Even NTR became CM for the first time, he had the same problem. second term was not fully completed untill 1998 till 2009 where there as strong leadership and faith in government and no threat to the governments and fully functioned for five years. and this is the period where AP could make better progress. It may be a coincidence or what so ever but in my view, running the gvernment for a full five year term without threat or fear will help in more progress.

and North India also had full five year term CM's but they always had internal struggle and group politics, alternate power centers which have ensured the politicans interests but not the progress. I don't think many CM's in North India had free hand at ruling even though they commanded the governments successfully for a full term.

Tamil Nadu had this advantage. There was no secondary powercenter and the top leadership always made sure all its MLA"s adhered to the party line.I see this as a big success of the era.

Karunanidhi govt was dismissed twice.. lost power without completing term once. The power struggle Jaya had to endure is known to everyone.

Who said TN had it easy? you make all the wrong diagnosis about how governance works. 

I'm talking about governance. There may be slight correlation to 'stability' to governance, but you are attributing entire thing to stability. No. For starting social welfare schemes, govts needn't be stable, people just have to put pressure on the next govt to come up with something similar. which TN did.

stability may help with investments, but that is not what made TN unique. TN leaders insistence on educating their people did. While having same literacy rate as bihar in the 60s, its now has near 100% among kids 6-15. you think it happened as a happy accident of stable govt?