NTR MGR and Karunanidhi...Rajni

Spartan

1 minute ago, SonaParv_522 said:

Welcome to the club mate!!!!!!!

what's wrong with him? you think people talking against him make wonderful points or something? I'm just curious.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• futureofandhra

• Android_Halwa

• Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

and North India also had full five year term CM's but they always had internal struggle and group politics, alternate power centers which have ensured the politicans interests but not the progress. I don't think many CM's in North India had free hand at ruling even though they commanded the governments successfully for a full term.

adhi vaalla kharma. India ni korukoni form chesindhey vallu. TN wanted to break free, until the early 60s, after which they stopped asking because they didn't want to be branded as terrorists.

You are describing an environment that DMK, along with its parent organization DK worked hard to create in TN. It didn't magically appear in TN. DMK can definitely take credit for forming alternate ideologies that capture power, and at the same time without bothering its non Tamil populace, or engaging in ethnic cleansing. Its amazing. in fact, DK had lots of Telugus probably helped it stop moving into Tamil nationalist territory.

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

North lo endi, even in South, erst while AP lo chudu oaksari, as long as congress was in power, they had power struggle and almost every 5 year term has two cheif ministers, power stuggle and groups threatning the governments not by opposition but with in the ruling governments itself. Even NTR became CM for the first time, he had the same problem. second term was not fully completed untill 1998 till 2009 where there as strong leadership and faith in government and no threat to the governments and fully functioned for five years. and this is the period where AP could make better progress. It may be a coincidence or what so ever but in my view, running the gvernment for a full five year term without threat or fear will help in more progress.

and North India also had full five year term CM's but they always had internal struggle and group politics, alternate power centers which have ensured the politicans interests but not the progress. I don't think many CM's in North India had free hand at ruling even though they commanded the governments successfully for a full term.

Tamil Nadu had this advantage. There was no secondary powercenter and the top leadership always made sure all its MLA"s adhered to the party line.I see this as a big success of the era.

TN is unique because it neutralized uppercaste's political influence. It also helped that they were a very small minority. Probably that's where TN is blessed.

If they were anywhere close to 15-20% like in UP, TN would have looked entirely different. and worse. I agree.

1 minute ago, SonaParv_522 said:

S

I think if taking threads out to mock him is your entertainment, trolling you guys is his :) 

its cool. thanks for replying, despite your obvious, and yet unexplainable, hatred for futureofandhra. and probably for me too.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I think if taking threads out to mock him is your entertainment, trolling you guys is his :) 

its cool. thanks for replying, despite your obvious, and yet unexplainable, hatred for futureofandhra. and probably for me too.

Ok, let it be!!!!

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

When some people don't have answers for the questions we ask you can't nothing better from those folks

This is virtual world dintlo kooda hatred ento 

Pity them

26 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

North lo endi, even in South, erst while AP lo chudu oaksari, as long as congress was in power, they had power struggle and almost every 5 year term has two cheif ministers, power stuggle and groups threatning the governments not by opposition but with in the ruling governments itself. Even NTR became CM for the first time, he had the same problem. second term was not fully completed untill 1998 till 2009 where there as strong leadership and faith in government and no threat to the governments and fully functioned for five years. and this is the period where AP could make better progress. It may be a coincidence or what so ever but in my view, running the gvernment for a full five year term without threat or fear will help in more progress.

Tamil Nadu had this advantage. There was no secondary powercenter and the top leadership always made sure all its MLA"s adhered to the party line.I see this as a big success of the era.

Clipping uppercaste wings in politics is the most important development that pushed TN ahead of others. Not 'stability'. 

TN didn't have to deal with uppercastes objecting to all and sundry, because they were laughing stock by 60s already in politics.

you can notice that grudge in TN brahms, even among ones that claim they are communist. lol. They were dragged into public discourse as equals. which was a huge shock to them, and they didn't know what to do until Jaya came to power.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Clipping uppercaste wings in politics is the most important development that pushed TN ahead of others. Not 'stability'. 

TN didn't have to deal with uppercastes objecting to all and sundry, because they were laughing stock by 60s already in politics.

you can notice that grudge in TN brahms, even among ones that claim they are communist. lol. They were dragged into public discourse as equals. which was a huge shock to them, and they didn't know what to do until Jaya came to power.

Crystal clear

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

When some people don't have answers for the questions we ask you can't nothing better from those folks

This is virtual world dintlo kooda hatred ento 

Pity them

your questions are silly. I understand if you are doing this as a joke to get back at people who relentlessly make silly points and yet claim to a higher sense of morality.

but if you are serious about what you are asking/saying, you should take a good relook at what you are saying. Not much makes sense, bro.

Crystal clear

TamBrams claiim that DMK did 'atrocities' against them. if you ask what all they did, the best they could say is 'cutting their sacred thread'.

same group will defend gau rakshaks, btw. such is their grip on reality.

Just now, uttermost said:

your questions are silly. I understand if you are doing this as a joke to get back at people who relentlessly make silly points and yet claim to a higher sense of morality.

but if you are serious about what you are asking/saying, you should take a good relook at what you are saying. Not much makes sense, bro.

You mean I should not question bodi for his disgusting way of divinding country n ruling

They like bodi very much n they even don't know why they like bodi

They won't question bodi 

If asking why silent on bodi is. Wrong

I will ask them same 

What that bodi has done nothing n yet they like bodi n hate mamata

You mean I should not question bodi for his disgusting way of divinding country n ruling

They like bodi very much n they even don't know why they like bodi

They won't question bodi 

If asking why silent on bodi is. Wrong

I will ask them same 

What that bodi has done nothing n yet they like bodi n hate mamata

okay :) 

but they have the right to criticize CBN, very harshly, too. in the context of the state, it is CBN who has to take the blame. Not Modi. Even if you think Modi did some wrong to AP, it is upto CBN to own up to his wrong calculations, and apologise to people.. you know, like how president of Venezuela apologized for wrong economic policies of his govt.. that way.

People hating Mamata etc.. they are just bullshitters, who want entire India to reflect their idiotic political preference. Dont care about regional aspirations. they are not worth talking about.