Do you feel the same?

SRH

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

last 10 years...2 Master's degrees in two different disciplines..two times complete career change....no relation to what I used to do earlier...three countries...complete temporary life, I don't own anything on this earth, not even the phone or car, everything on rent/lease and living life on temporary basis...I think I love being this way and now, actively searching for another career change, this time also looking for a 360-degree turn in career...and then some other job for another 4-5 years...and I will be done with half of my life and staring at retirement...

would like to know  few things 

2 masters - major enti ?

3 countries - what is the 3rd country ?

career change - other than IT ?

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

last 10 years...2 Master's degrees in two different disciplines..two times complete career change....no relation to what I used to do earlier...three countries...complete temporary life, I don't own anything on this earth, not even the phone or car, everything on rent/lease and living life on temporary basis...I think I love being this way and now, actively searching for another career change, this time also looking for a 360-degree turn in career...and then some other job for another 4-5 years...and I will be done with half of my life and staring at retirement...

How would you be looking at retirement in 4-5 years if you don't own anything? 

if there's a secret let everyone know they can adapt to that

Just now, WHAT said:

would like to know  few things 

2 masters - major enti ?

3 countries - what is the 3rd country ?

career change - other than IT ?

Two Master's....one in economics and another one in information systems

3 countrries : worked in Britain, India and USA.

Career change : Was an Economist, Now semi-IT.....next,  may be commondity trader ?

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Aa career changes cheppi maa lanti vallaki diksuchi avvandi

3 minutes ago, SRH said:

How would you be looking at retirement in 4-5 years if you don't own anything? 

if there's a secret let everyone know they can adapt to that

Like I said, I don't own anything and live life on a temp basis. 

I'm planning retirement by 38-40. I have a busy planned schedule after 40 and can't work beyond then. Need to research, get a Ph.D. ....learn some new trades of work...craftsmanship...learning new techniques...go back to India...lot of things to do after 40 and first and foremost, forget and disown all my friends and what they do so that I don't compare myself to anyone and feel inferior and comeback to mainstream life...

I make money and have no interest to buy a house or a car, so I don't need to save any money...

7 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

aa nuvvu dancelu meeda dancelu esko nannu maatram dektalev@~`

I joined Bachata dance classes  nuvvu kuda join avutava?  Nuvvu veyachu dancelu appudu git@3w

Bharatanatyam class kuda pota nenu you have another option too.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I joined Bachata dance classes  nuvvu kuda join avutava?  Nuvvu veyachu dancelu appudu git@3w

Bharatanatyam class kuda pota nenu you have another option too.

kalisi ballroom dance eddama git@3w