Do you feel the same?

SRH

54 minutes ago, SRH said:

Hello all,

Do anyone feel that these IT jobs are sucking us inside and making us incompatible with our own lives?

Who else wants to do something with their lives if given a chance?  Would you be in IT?

I feel that we are supposed to live freely and started to dislike what I am doing and it's eating me inside.

All these meetings, late working hours. fried and frozen foods, no friends and family, no festivals, new technology every day, and the amount of stress to deal with at work and immigration wise, is this all worth it?

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

i want to go back...but no savings.............

34 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Like I said, I don't own anything and live life on a temp basis. 

I'm planning retirement by 38-40. I have a busy planned schedule after 40 and can't work beyond then. Need to research, get a Ph.D. ....learn some new trades of work...craftsmanship...learning new techniques...go back to India...lot of things to do after 40 and first and foremost, forget and disown all my friends and what they do so that I don't compare myself to anyone and feel inferior and comeback to mainstream life...

I make money and have no interest to buy a house or a car, so I don't need to save any money...

Well everyone does feel the same and have an urge to do something with their lives.

These things sounds nice and I hope you have everything figured out

2 hours ago, SRH said:

Hello all,

Do anyone feel that these IT jobs are sucking us inside and making us incompatible with our own lives?

Who else wants to do something with their lives if given a chance?  Would you be in IT?

I feel that we are supposed to live freely and started to dislike what I am doing and it's eating me inside.

All these meetings, late working hours. fried and frozen foods, no friends and family, no festivals, new technology every day, and the amount of stress to deal with at work and immigration wise, is this all worth it?

andhari common feeling edhi..