Why do most of the gods are in clean shaved face..? Any comments..

WHAT

18 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

why are we discussing about a religion whose god has no picture. Please dont post anything which has no reference

Sorry, so you meant say.. it has no reference at all .. 

20 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

why are we discussing about a religion whose god has no picture. Please dont post anything which has no reference

So faces unna , hindu and Christmas gods ne ammana buthulu thitina em anodha ee db lo 

Just now, srimukhi said:

I am just asking there comments on that topic . They both look smart in religion topic .. so , na doubt clear chesukuntunna 

bro one thing is any religion is irrelevant for this age as they were from many ages back.. and the bitter truth is they failed to evolve with us(coz of the followers).. so I believe religion is philosophy which tells you how to lead life so ah aspect lo all religions are obsolete today.. dont get hurt IJMO.. inka GOD gurinchi ante adi vere topic.. 

7 minutes ago, srimukhi said:

Sorry, so you meant say.. it has no reference at all .. 

TS adigina question ki nuvvu paste chesina para out of religion and with a religion that believes god has no face or idol ki no reference is what i meant

7 minutes ago, srimukhi said:

So faces unna , hindu and Christmas gods ne ammana buthulu thitina em anodha ee db lo 

Hindhu, christianity and other few religions believe in gods and esp hindhuism says god is nirakara nirguna but still indulge in idol worship. Overall, religion is meant for betterment or guidance of humans in a direction. It was initially meant to be a tool for betterment of humanity but we ended up using it in  wrong way screwing humanity more. 

1 minute ago, Demigod said:

bro one thing is any religion is irrelevant for this age as they were from many ages back.. and the bitter truth is they failed to evolve with us(coz of the followers).. so I believe religion is philosophy which tells you how to lead life so ah aspect lo all religions are obsolete today.. dont get hurt IJMO.. inka GOD gurinchi ante adi vere topic.. 

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

TS adigina question ki nuvvu paste chesina para out of religion and with a religion that believes god has no face or idol ki no reference is what i meant

I agree with you boys . Honestly ..

kani aa  sanja kodukulaki cheppandi ... religion medha topic asi Adho SMART Ani kathalu padthunnaru 

2 minutes ago, srimukhi said:

kani aa  sanja kodukulaki cheppandi ... religion medha topic asi Adho SMART Ani kathalu padthunnaru 

using abusive language doesnt make you or THAT religion great ....  

3 minutes ago, srimukhi said:

well , can if we had that liberty since earlier ages, we never would have lost people who believed science to those who believed in religion. It took a scientists eyes for his vision that earth was round and it took a voyager to prove it that we dont fall at the end of our voyage@3$%.

Again I may be stupid.

I went to Khazipet dargah where they pay a women to be acting as a spirit caught her and she wanted to enter the dargah and she pushes her self back as if the saint himself is pushing ..but when I pushed her innocently inside she went with ease.

so are many hindu where I gave a pic of my friend who was outside and got him said he will be dead in two days with a chicken given as bali infront of my eyes. he went with me in two weeks to same place and he said someone did anti to make him alive. now he is out of his village and in police custody thats a secondary issue

4 minutes ago, WHAT said:

using abusive language doesnt make you or THAT religion great ....  

finally did you get answer to your question?

No one is emotional to religion here I believe . Everyone lives a normal life and let’s other to live .But people like you culprit and bigots are raising issues with a sensible topic called religion . 

Shame on you bus yards 

7 minutes ago, WHAT said:

38842001_10216686868114732_3845360567447

lets consider the statement you have been posting, did your education make any use as you yourself are unable to make a mockery of uneducated as per your statement? what is the purpose of the education you have been getting bro?

they/we may be liable to mankind, but you may not be considered into the kind of man

3 minutes ago, srimukhi said:

No one is emotional to religion here I believe . Everyone lives a normal life and let’s other to live .But people like you culprit and bigots are raising issues with a sensible topic called religion . 

Shame on you bus yards 

nah! you are nothing different than what the TS is saying.  except on the opposite end. Peace!