Indian man convicted of sexual assault on Spirit Airlines

Staysafebro

3 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

thats for sure..but oka vela pakkana ammayi ni emi cheyyakunda adhi irikinchindhi anuko..for some reason...

ilantivi cheyyaledhu ani prove chesukovatam chala kashtam...

Chances for that happening are incredibly rare bro 

12 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Flight lo compulsory cameras pettali ani db members andaru demand chesthe? Will it work out?

Cameras should be mandatory ani rule pedithe bagundu 

I think this is a cooked up and racist story

During my first trip to USA,  I got middle seat in middle row, my friends's seat was the right one.

My friend's uncle was flight captain so he made my friend sit in Business class, I didn't knew this.  And was waiting for him in middle seat for 30 mins - 1 hr.

My left seat was a 25 yrs old woman, I slept off in middle seat.

Since my right seat was empty for a long time, the woman suspected me called the attendent and they asked to sit in the right seat. I felt humiliated at her attitude.

Don't judge situations like this, I see a lot of racism in flight journeys and Indians typically have don't care attitudes in flights. Follow flight etiquette 100%, be careful.

No sane guy in this world molests a woman next to him while his wife is beside him. This is insane

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

During my first trip to USA,  I got middle seat in middle row, my friends's seat was the right one.

My friend's uncle was flight captain so he made my friend sit in Business class, I didn't knew this.  And was waiting for him in middle seat for 30 mins - 1 hr.

My left seat was a 25 yrs old woman, I slep tof in middle seat.

Since my right seat was empty for a long time, the woman suspected me called the attendent and they asked to sit in the right seat. I felt humiliated at her attitude.

Don't judge situations liket his, I see a lot of racism in flight journeys and Indians have don't care attitudes in flights. Follow flight etiquette 100%, be careful.

No sane guy in this world molests a woman next to him while his wife is beside him. This is insane

Bongule vadu manager anta vadiki life or lethal injection ivalsinde 

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Don't judge situations like this, I see a lot of racism in flight journeys and Indians typically have don't care attitudes in flights. Follow flight etiquette 100%, be careful.

not trying to add salt to injury but I would have moved to the next seat and be comfortable as soon as the flight took off , 30 mins is too long bro

2 minutes ago, Thanos said:

not trying to add salt to injury but I would have moved to the next seat and be comfortable as soon as the flight took off , 30 mins is too long bro

I didn't know when he would come, and I don't really know my friend.. first time US trip met in airport etc. So I slept off right away. If it's now I would have moved, but just that initial things doing unwantedly. She would have asked me or even attendant was fine but she had suspect in mind, that's what I didn't like.

He must not have done that intentionally, i have heard of similar incidents. Pelli aithe baaga alisi poyi nidra pothunapdu, pakkana spouse\GF unte manaki telikunda  chethulu vesi tocuh chesthuntaam.. only married or GF tho living relation lo unavallaki telusu

Literally millions of people fly every single day including Indians without any incident. In this particular case the way it was described this guy it appears did something very deliberately. 

Normally if it is an honest mistake - lets say while you are sleeping you accidentally lean over the woman - and you apologize profusely they will understand - but unbuttoning a woman's shirt or putting your hands in her panties - that is obviously sexual assault.

Whenever I fly - I always make it a point to have small talk with my fellow passengers - asking where they are from, about their job etc., - it establishes a sense of familiarity and trust . Once this happens - even if tiny misunderstandings or mishaps happen - usually everyone involved take them in their stride. I also make it a point to be super friendly with the flight attendants or really anybody else in the plane that I interact with.

Of course all the above will come to a naught if your original intention is to indulge in some funny business with women passengers without their consent.

3 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Nope - Not a cooked up story.

I read it in a news site (USA) last week. He agreed to the molestaion charge, when he was questioned by an FBI agent.