Please don't comment anything bad

kevinUsa

45 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

On marriage

Youth like us are loosing interest in marriage

Don't worry  prapanchakam automatic ga balancing cheskuntundi

27 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Losing kadhu bro. LOST.

Not interested anymore. Just live in ayithe best emo.

We will be on a safer side both on financial and emotional aspects. 

Yeah am coming naa” – Madhu walked out of her house and locked the gate.

Her cab was coming towards her house slowly.

As the car stopped, Madhu opened the door and sat. Closed her eyes for a moment and leaned on the cushion seat.

Beautiful curls were falling on her shoulders. She had a lovely hair with natural curls in it. She has pinned few of her hair strands above her ears and the remaining were enjoying their freedom.

In few minutes she heard a heavy horn sound and opened her eyes. That was an usual sight. A heavy traffic jam. She opened her handbag and took her water bottle. Quenched her thirst with boiled water and kept the bottle in her bag. She saw her face powder unpacked. An unpacked kajal box was well. Before her thoughts could take her away to the dark world, she drifted her thoughts forcefully.

After an hour, she got down from the car. The same tech park. Its almost 6 years she started working there.

She adjusted her hand bag and started walking. As she walked towards the main entrance she saw the reflection of herself in the glass door. She saw a tall, well-built girl with dark black curly hair brushing her shoulders. She adjusted her small gold rings on her ears. 

Am looking beautiful these days… Madhu thought to herself as she swiped her access card.

“Hey nice kurthi” – a girl smiled at Madhu and waved her hands.

“Haaa…..Thank you” – Madhu smiled heartily

“Catch you in the break” – the girl left with a smile.

That was a white kurthi with a bright red leggings.

“White…..He likes it…” – Madhu smiled as she sat on her seat.

She checked his cabin and he was not there.

“Where are you?” – She texted him.

“On the way” – The reply came at once as if he was waiting for her message.

“okay! Come Soon! I have brought aaloo paratha today : ) “ – Madhu

“As if you prepared : P Its your mom’s preparation!!” – The reply

Madhu showed her tongue and kept her phone aside and before she turned her system on, she heard

“Where is my paratha?”

“Hey!!! Anbu!!!” – Madhu smiled

“Yes Its me” – he smiled

“You said you were on your way?! You cheat!!” – Madhu took her box.

“Come on guys! Lets go to the cafeteria! Its aaloo paratha today” – Anbu announced and their team members followed him with a wide smile on face.

That was a lively morning and everyone were getting back to their seats.

“Madhu…..” - Anbu looked into her eyes

“Yeah Anbu….Tell me” – Madhu

“Nice kurthi….” – Anbu said with a subtle smile

“Oh! Thank you” – Madhu walked away casually though she was having butterflies in her stomach.

“White…..My favorite color” – Anbu smiled.

“Oh God! This is the 28th time you are telling this” – Madhu pretended to frown.

“Ha Ha Ha!!” – Anbu laughed.

She kept smiling to herself as Anbu walked away to his seat.

She turned on her system and the mail from her boss popped.

Madhu frowned. She neither liked her job nor her company. Days were becoming dry. She didn’t have any good friends in office except Anbu.

“ Its for him you are still sticking to this company” – her subconscious said and Madhu felt shivers at once.

“He is a good friend of mine….” – Madhu argued back.

“Oh really?” – The question punched her face hard.

Madhu liked everything about Anbu. His friendly nature, his sense of humour, his care, his affection, his perfection in work… everything…. Above all, he is her only good friend in the company.

She couldn’t bear how her subconscious mind made fun of the term “friend”

Suddenly she turned back and saw Anbu. He was busy looking at his phone.

Madhu stared as such for few seconds and turned back to her system. Anbu saw everything from his monitor. The way she turned to look at him was doing something in him. He still remained as if he didn’t see her.

It was evening five and Madhu was busy with her work.

“Hey Madhu! Come on! Lets go! Our team is waiting there in the cafeteria” – Anbu pulled her chair

“Yeah yeah! Two minutes” – Madhu fastened her typing and Anbu tried hard not to look at her.

As Madhu turned off her system, her phone displayed “Hubby”.

Anbu’s legs moved back slowly and Madhu looked at his eyes and attended the call “Hello…Yeah tell me”

Though Madhu was answering over the phone, both their eyes were glancing each other’s every now and then.

trend set cheyali anthe gani  follow kakudadu.( bamma, mamma, nanna, amma cheppindi ani pelli chesukoku)

pelli chesukopovadam valla uses:

_rojuko chick or year ko chick.

- No strings attached, so no emotional, psychological disadvantages

-no monetary responses

-no one to please( in-laws)

age ayyaka antara? appatiki dennino danni daggara chesukovadam, life antha support vuntaru. so no pelli, no gilli.

only coupling mey dhad dhad!!

3 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

trend set cheyali anthe gani  follow kakudadu.( bamma, mamma, nanna, amma cheppindi ani pelli chesukoku)

pelli chesukopovadam valla uses:

_rojuko chick or year ko chick.

- No strings attached, so no emotional, psychological disadvantages

-no monetary responses

-no one to please( in-laws)

age ayyaka antara? appatiki dennino danni daggara chesukovadam, life antha support vuntaru. so no pelli, no gilli.

only coupling mey dhad dhad!!

Bro please 

9 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Yeah am coming naa” – Madhu walked out of her house and locked the gate.

Her cab was coming towards her house slowly.

As the car stopped, Madhu opened the door and sat. Closed her eyes for a moment and leaned on the cushion seat.

Beautiful curls were falling on her shoulders. She had a lovely hair with natural curls in it. She has pinned few of her hair strands above her ears and the remaining were enjoying their freedom.

In few minutes she heard a heavy horn sound and opened her eyes. That was an usual sight. A heavy traffic jam. She opened her handbag and took her water bottle. Quenched her thirst with boiled water and kept the bottle in her bag. She saw her face powder unpacked. An unpacked kajal box was well. Before her thoughts could take her away to the dark world, she drifted her thoughts forcefully.

After an hour, she got down from the car. The same tech park. Its almost 6 years she started working there.

She adjusted her hand bag and started walking. As she walked towards the main entrance she saw the reflection of herself in the glass door. She saw a tall, well-built girl with dark black curly hair brushing her shoulders. She adjusted her small gold rings on her ears. 

Am looking beautiful these days… Madhu thought to herself as she swiped her access card.

“Hey nice kurthi” – a girl smiled at Madhu and waved her hands.

“Haaa…..Thank you” – Madhu smiled heartily

“Catch you in the break” – the girl left with a smile.

That was a white kurthi with a bright red leggings.

“White…..He likes it…” – Madhu smiled as she sat on her seat.

She checked his cabin and he was not there.

“Where are you?” – She texted him.

“On the way” – The reply came at once as if he was waiting for her message.

“okay! Come Soon! I have brought aaloo paratha today : ) “ – Madhu

“As if you prepared : P Its your mom’s preparation!!” – The reply

Madhu showed her tongue and kept her phone aside and before she turned her system on, she heard

“Where is my paratha?”

“Hey!!! Anbu!!!” – Madhu smiled

“Yes Its me” – he smiled

“You said you were on your way?! You cheat!!” – Madhu took her box.

“Come on guys! Lets go to the cafeteria! Its aaloo paratha today” – Anbu announced and their team members followed him with a wide smile on face.

That was a lively morning and everyone were getting back to their seats.

“Madhu…..” - Anbu looked into her eyes

“Yeah Anbu….Tell me” – Madhu

“Nice kurthi….” – Anbu said with a subtle smile

“Oh! Thank you” – Madhu walked away casually though she was having butterflies in her stomach.

“White…..My favorite color” – Anbu smiled.

“Oh God! This is the 28th time you are telling this” – Madhu pretended to frown.

“Ha Ha Ha!!” – Anbu laughed.

She kept smiling to herself as Anbu walked away to his seat.

She turned on her system and the mail from her boss popped.

Madhu frowned. She neither liked her job nor her company. Days were becoming dry. She didn’t have any good friends in office except Anbu.

“ Its for him you are still sticking to this company” – her subconscious said and Madhu felt shivers at once.

“He is a good friend of mine….” – Madhu argued back.

“Oh really?” – The question punched her face hard.

Madhu liked everything about Anbu. His friendly nature, his sense of humour, his care, his affection, his perfection in work… everything…. Above all, he is her only good friend in the company.

She couldn’t bear how her subconscious mind made fun of the term “friend”

Suddenly she turned back and saw Anbu. He was busy looking at his phone.

Madhu stared as such for few seconds and turned back to her system. Anbu saw everything from his monitor. The way she turned to look at him was doing something in him. He still remained as if he didn’t see her.

It was evening five and Madhu was busy with her work.

“Hey Madhu! Come on! Lets go! Our team is waiting there in the cafeteria” – Anbu pulled her chair

“Yeah yeah! Two minutes” – Madhu fastened her typing and Anbu tried hard not to look at her.

As Madhu turned off her system, her phone displayed “Hubby”.

Anbu’s legs moved back slowly and Madhu looked at his eyes and attended the call “Hello…Yeah tell me”

Though Madhu was answering over the phone, both their eyes were glancing each other’s every now and then.

Quora nunchi lepava?

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

On marriage

Youth like us are loosing interest in marriage

1 hour ago, solman said:

last two BB2 episodes chudu marriage kosam ayite 

yeah.. Srinivasa Kalyanam ani Heart Raju uncle teesadu mana laanti marraige institution meeda nammakam leni youth kosam

In few seconds, the call was over and Madhu walked towards the Cafeteria. Anbu walked beside her in silence. Their team mates were waiting for them and all sat together.

The next half an hour was filled with hilarious jokes, office gossips and teasing each other. Madhu was always teased by Anbu and she liked it that way. It was time and one by one started leaving. Madhu and Anbu were left alone.

Madhu wanted to sit as such without worrying about anything and everything. Anbu pretended to be busy with his phone waiting for her to talk something. Madhu’s thoughts were taking her to the dark world again. She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath and got up from the chair suddenly. 

“Gonna work?” – Anbu lifted his head.

“Yeah.” - Madhu replied and started walking.

Anbu kept looking at her and Madhu knew he was looking at her.

“Hey! long time no see?! How are you?” – Madhu was stopped by a colleague.

“Am good” – Madhu smiled cheerfully.

“Your face is glowing these days?! Whats the secret?” – The girl touched Madhu’s chin and Madhu blushed.

“Come on! Nothing of that sort! Make up tricks you see” – Madhu winked.

Anbu kept watching everything.

She has got a nice smile and a good heart. Anbu thought to himself.

Madhu kept talking to her colleague knowing she is being watched by Anbu.

She did not know whether she liked that or not. In few minutes she left the place.

Time was 8 and Madhu was winding up for the day.

“Bye Madhu!” – Anbu smiled at her.

“Bye” – Madhu said without looking at his face.

“What happened?! Too much work? Not leaving?” – Anbu sat beside her.

“Yeah! I think I will start around 10. Got to finish this by today” – Madhu said seriously

“10? You will be fine?” – Anbu

“Yeah! No problem” – Madhu’s tone was flat.

“You can call your husband to pick you up” – Anbu said and there was no reply from Madhu.

“I will wait for you “ – Anbu said all of a sudden.

“Hey! What for?! No need.! You start” – Madhu said seriously

“I will wait for next 20 minutes! And then I will start. Ok?” – Anbu replied convincingly

“Hmmmm” – Madhu didn’t respond much since she was truly happy to be with him.

Anbu was entertaining her for the next 15 minutes and Madhu worked with a wide smile on her face.

“One min! I have got a call” – Anbu left the place.

Madhu was wondering who could it be.

In another five minutes, he came back.

“Madhu! My friend is coming here. He will be here around 9.30 I suppose!” – Anbu

“Oh! So?......” – Madhu dragged

“I got to be in office till 9.30! no other go” – Anbu said in a sad tone.

Madhu sensed that it was a lie but didn’t want to turn the limelight to that lie. She didn’t want to make their relationship look uglier.

As she already did not know what kind of relationship is this.

As decided, Anbu stayed with her till 9.45 and both came out of the office. Few of their project mates were working late night.

“Madhu….You coming for the Project party next month?” – Anbu tried to sound casual but deep inside he would miss her if she doesn’t come.

“Oh yeah! I forgot. Let me ask my mom!” – Madhu

“You will never change! Still seeking mom’s permission” – Anbu laughed at her.

“Ha Ha Ha” – Madhu tried to look away from him.

“Ok Madhu! Am leaving! Parking lot is this way na” – Anbu smiled

“So ! where is your friend….?” – Madhu

“I will pick him on the way” – Anbu said as he placed the helmet on his head.

“I see” – Madhu said as she adjusted her hair.

“How are you going now by the way?” – Anbu

“Booked a cab already” – Madhu

“That’s good! Take care! See you tomorrow” – Anbu waved his hand.

“Told you na! I wont be coming for the next two days” – Madhu said and Anbu felt a deep disappointment.

“Hmmmm yeah…I will be happy without your troubles!! Bye “ – Anbu tried to smile.

Madhu smiled back and walked towards the main gate.

In few minutes, her cab arrived and she sat relaxed.

Her thoughts kept oscillating between Anbu and her family.

Why do I make myself guilty?

May be the lack of a good friend in my life?!!!
 The place for a good friend remains empty in my life.

Will I get rid of such thoughts if I get a good friend in my life? Someone to share all my feelings? 

Madhu was thinking about everything about her life when the cab stopped infront of her house.

She got down at once and walked fast towards her house.

She could hear Anbu’s voice. “Oh God!!! My brain is yet to get rid of that” she murmured.

The moment her mom opened the door, she saw Anbu sitting on the sofa with a coffee cup.