React developers

Popkatapetapotapulti

I am planning to take react course on udemy. Started with a course in pluralsight but felt the content was sh!t although I understood most of it but core and fundamental concepts asalu stress cheyale...meeru edina course complete chesara in udemy for react...and also if you are using redux as state management daniki kuda suggestions pls thanks  

58 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

I am planning to take react course on udemy. Started with a course in pluralsight but felt the content was sh!t although I understood most of it but core and fundamental concepts asalu stress cheyale...meeru edina course complete chesara in udemy for react...and also if you are using redux as state management daniki kuda suggestions pls thanks  

following 

4 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

PM ASAP

Udemy kanna Frontend Masters lo React courses content baguntundi. Kent C Dodds, Brian Holt instructors 1/2day workshop videos untayi which cover React/Redux/Webpack etc.

I would suggest to learn React first and after spending sometime on it learn Redux. With the new React Context API you may not need Redux in most cases. 

18 minutes ago, Chakram12 said:

16 minutes ago, Gowtham7777 said:

https://www.udemy.com/react-the-complete-guide-incl-redux/

Maximilian Schwarzmüller   angular vue react tutorials are the best.....

max ani almost decided reddit quora lo good reviews unnayi 

3 hours ago, chito said:

Udemy kanna Frontend Masters lo React courses content baguntundi. Kent C Dodds, Brian Holt instructors 1/2day workshop videos untayi which cover React/Redux/Webpack etc.

I would suggest to learn React first and after spending sometime on it learn Redux. With the new React Context API you may not need Redux in most cases. 

ya dude adhe order chepa nenu kuda...react first and then redux or any state management. SM is agnostic of the front end..you can hook that up with  angular or view or react or whatever 

WIll check the content from frontend masters 

2 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

ya dude adhe order chepa nenu kuda...react first and then redux or any state management. SM is agnostic of the front end..you can hook that up with  angular or view or react or whatever 

WIll check the content from frontend masters 

Bro you are front end developer??